Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@illusie , Harlow House is so pretty! and Riley and Mickey Smith is a lovely couple. Great work, dear!

@Sandraelle sweetie, your Berry Bros looks wonderful! You made them amazing.

@soocoolsim dear, what a wonderful unicorn and sim! O´Donnell Unicorns is a beautiful household.

@ScarletPipper , congrats for your first completed DNA request! You made it amazing, dear! I love all those details.

I hope I didn´t forget any. Hugs and kisses to all :kissing_heart:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    CamLS92 wrote: »
    Hi @DNARequestTeam , sorry if it's been asked before, as I'm new to the forum I'm just starting to find my way around. You mentioned that you do request for • Residential Lots • Community Lots • Sims • Pets • Households. So those are all able to be built from the game. Do you also create CC (such as objects or even just patterns)? I'm sorry I looked through your posts and couldn't find any info about this.

Have a good day!

Hello, dear! I don´t know if you were answered already. We do exactly what you read, for TS3 and TS4. We don´t make CC requests and our completed requests are CC free.
    However, some of us make CC for TS4 for fun, not for a request. You can have a look to @BreeMiles blog:

Have a good day you too, sweetie :smiley:
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Anua92

Your request for a Gothic mansion has been completed.

7t2TuHz.png

You can find the full album here, or you can click https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/ABE0B7CB89CF11E78CF5DAEB52ADB109.
    Post edited by TheDismalSimmer on
    dgvibNQ.png
    edited August 2017
    @The_Dismal_Scientist, that looks awesome! I especially love the exterior.
    Congrats on completing your first DNA request!
    Post edited by illusie on
  • ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    Thank you to everyone so far who has said such sweet things about my first build and @The_Dismal_Scientist your gothic mansion looks absolutely amazing. The exterior and interior are so greatly detailed and so well done. Congrats on your first build, as well!
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @The_Dismal_Scientist , fantastic job on your first request. Love how your exterior architecture turned out and your interiors are spot on for the gothic look.

@The_Dismal_Scientist , you made a gorgeous mansion! Great work, dear!
    Congrats for your first completed request! :smiley:
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Well done @The_Dismal_Scientist . What a great gothic mansion! Congrats on completing your first DNA build :smiley:
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @The_Dismal_Scientist

Your gothic build is stunning totally in keeping with the vampire vibe of Forgotten Hollow world/hood. I cannot believe how many bedrooms you have managed to fit in the lot :)
  • ashthebash91ashthebash91 Posts: 293 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi,
    I've not done this before so if there are any problems just let me know.

Username: ashthebash91
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?:Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern/traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    I have all EPs, and GPs (except vampire) and only movie for SP
    Lot size (dimensions): I'm fairly flexible, something medium/large
    Lot traits (Sims 4): I think I'll leave this up to you, but something fairly positive.
    Number of bedrooms:ideally 5 but 4 would also work
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    So my sims: husband & wife young adults (she's musician he is a doctor, they are towards top end of their careers), another is a single young adult (detective). Then there are 3 children currently all at toddler stage, but one is soon to be an actual child stage.
    Therefore 1 bedroom for husband/wife, other for the detective, then either 3 bedroom or 2 bedrooms (as the kids are one girl and twin boys, so twins can share)
    Number of bathrooms: ideally downstairs bathroom (assuming you make it multi levels), then 2 en-suites for the adults and one for the kids,
    Favorite color schemes: I dont mind so much really, I think some nice neutral work well, but youre the designers! I'm useless at the colour side of things and the little decorative objects so i am in your hands.
    Colors you dislike: Hmm nothing too bright or strong
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Don't know what this means so sure?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Does this mean which neighbourhood? Probably a quiet quaint one
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A garden would be fab as I want to get them gardening (currently they live in an apartment). They are relatively wealthy (the young adults bring in plenty of cash) so maybe yeah a small pool, hot tub would be great. Nice garden area. and also some play areas for the kids would be great as I'm quite pro-family.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Not necessarily, but if they want to ask anything else feel free to, I'll check this post for replies.
    Additional instructions? None really, just wondering how often you can use this service :D Or where I can find other lots you have built as I could probably do with a nice restaurant and spa place, and a nice community lot that does a bit of everything.

EDIT: Also (looking at next post) a sauna and a yoga area would be great also. I've only just got a bunch of EPs/GPs so try to make it include a bit of everything! Thanks
    Thanks
    SA91
    Post edited by ashthebash91 on
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Madame Secretary, I have a Request for an Apartment Remake for the Sims 4

Username: AuronoiChieftain/Godzilla-Force

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Scarlet-Pipper

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Family-Friendly Traditional Japanese Apartment

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All (even the Recently Released Toddler SP)

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A

Lot size (dimensions): N/A (as City Living Apartments are different from Regular Lots, You have to save them as a Room to share them)

Lot traits (Sims 4): N/A (rooms can't save Lot Traits)

Number of bedrooms:

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One Masters, One Nursery (that can be Upgraded to Toddler, Child, and Teen as the Sim Ages)

Number of bathrooms: One Main Bathroom ( with Talking Toilet)

Favorite color schemes: anything that would fit into an old Japanese House

Colors you dislike: None

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A

Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): N/A

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? San Myshuno (VIII Landgraab Apartment)

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Children's Play Area, Professional Full Scale Eat In Kitchen (with Chefs Station Replacing the Stove, and a Tea Maker instead of a Coffee Pot), Two Planters Outside (to plant a Small Garden), a Hot Tub, Sauna Connected to the Bathroom, and a Small Yoga Studio.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes and keep me updated on the progress.

Additional instructions? The Whole Apartment should feel like the inside of an Old Japanese House, but with Modern Attributes (like a TV, Computer, and other things one can't live without in the modern era).
  • X.simsforever.XX.simsforever.X Posts: 107 Member
    edited August 2017
    Username: x.simsforever.x
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Craftsmen/Farmhouse
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: Get To Work, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Perfect Patio Stuff, and Luxury Party Stuff
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Homey
    Favorite Color Schemes: Grays
    Colors you dislike: Bright Colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Not sure yet
    Link to specific house or plan: http://stantonhomes.com/bryson/
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A pool would be nice if possible.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes, please keep me updated :)
    Additional instructions?
    I didn't fill out the whole form just because I want the house to go along with the plan in the link
    this is gonna be my dream house for my simself, one thing that i would love if possible is yard space along with space on the lot for a small farm since I have always dreamed of having a small farm of my own.
    On the second floor there is a game room and I would love for it to be a video game, man-cave kind of room.
    As for the other bedrooms upstairs, they can be children's bedrooms or guest bedrooms.
  • simlover19simlover19 Posts: 31 Member
    Username: simlover19
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank): dont mind
    Skin color: white
    Hair color: blond
    Aspiration​: wealthy
    ​Bonus Trait: mixed like taylor
    Traits: like taylor
    Name desired (optional): taylor swift
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? just use base please
    Link to reference pics (optional): pics on internet can be used
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? dont mind
    Additional instructions? nope have it look like her
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Hi,

Additional instructions? None really, just wondering how often you can use this service :D Or where I can find other lots you have built as I could probably do with a nice restaurant and spa place, and a nice community lot that does a bit of everything.

Thanks
    SA91

Hi! @ashthebash91, You may use our services as often as you like! We just require that you only have one lot request in at any given time. You may however have a sim/pet request at the same time as a lot request. :)

We have a searchable BLOG that has our TS3 and TS4 team creations!

DNA BLOG: http://dnarequestteam.blogspot.com/

edited August 2017
    Madam Secretary, I would like to claim the request by @ashthebash91 .

Date: August 26, 2017
    Username: ashthebash91
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern/traditional, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: The_Dismal_Scientist
    Post edited by TheDismalSimmer on
    dgvibNQ.png
    edited August 2017
    @ashthebash91 You can also go to the Meet The Team section of the thread to find all team members and a link to their studio/gallery (gallery referring to the Sims 4 and studio referring to the Sims 3) which has all of our builds! :)
    Gallery | Showcase
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @ashthebash91 You can also go to the Meet The Team section of the thread to find all team members and a link to their studio/gallery (gallery referring to the Sims 4 and studio referring to the Sims 3) which has all of our builds! :) [

Well, mine is not updated to my TS4 Showcase ( It´s my fault, because I didn´t tell to our dear Secretary )

You can also go to our Showcase Threads by clicking on the link under our siggys
    edited August 2017
    Thank you everyone for the kind words (should have said it earlier but I've been moving around these weeks and forum browsing time is limited)

Also (hope I didn't forget anything or anyone):

@illusie
    Jane and Joe make a very cute couple! The tutorial house also looks spot on! Harlow house also looks great, and I'm impressed you made all these so quickly!

@sashraf
    Very majestic and stately looking legacy villa. I really like the variety of color schemes you have for each room and what you did with the fountains as well!

@romagi1
    Such a nice rustic looking ranch, fits very well with Appaloosa Plains! Nice touch with the barn house and makes me miss the Sims 3 a bit when we could ride horses.

@Sandraelle
    Once Upon a Tide looks wonderful! Really captures beach side living with the architecture and choice of building material.

@soocoolsim
    I really like the red and white color scheme on the outside, it makes it pop out so well, especially with the contrasting textures! I also completely forgot about Unicorns in TS3, make me want to play that game again.

@ScarletPipper
    Congrats on your first DNA build! Quantum house looks really cool and I like how it both fits the name and the building it sits on.
    dgvibNQ.png
    @The_Dismal_Scientist, thank you! I was surprised how quickly I did all those requests as well.
    edited August 2017
    Madame Secretary, I'd like to claim this request! @AuronoiChieftain I'll be in contact with you soon. :)

Date: August 26, 2017
    Username: AuronoiChieftain
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Family-Friendly Traditional Japanese Apartment, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator: ScarletPipper
    Claimed By:
    Gallery | Showcase
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Hi. I would like to request a residential lot.Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: ShanTheEmolga
    Preferred builder* Any is fine
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Surprise me
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Expansions: Late Night, Ambitions, Seasons, Island Paradise, World Adventures, Pets, Supernatural, Generations
    Stuff packs: High End Loft Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): At max, 40 by 30
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 4 or 5 (if five one will be converted into a different room
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms A green room for a child boy with toys, a bunkbed, oriental master bedroom, gender-neutral nursery on first floor, room for two girls to share
    Number of bathrooms: 3 or 3.5
    Favorite color schemes: Black (just in decor), purple, blue, dark brown
    Colors you dislike: Puke green, Shiny Shiinotic yellow, PIIINK
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): No ty
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley
    Link to specific house or plan: Use your imagination!
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool, hot tub, and garden
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Depends
    Additional instructions? No, but friend me on the Exchange if friends can only post on your wall. Exchange name: ShanTheEmolga.
    Oh hamburgers!
    simlover19 wrote: »
    Username: simlover19
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank): dont mind
    Skin color: white
    Hair color: blond
    Aspiration​: wealthy
    ​Bonus Trait: mixed like taylor
    Traits: like taylor
    Name desired (optional): taylor swift
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? just use base please
    Link to reference pics (optional): pics on internet can be used
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? dont mind
    Additional instructions? nope have it look like her

Dear Madam Secretary, I´d like to claim this request, please.
  • simlover19simlover19 Posts: 31 Member
    hi thank u so much that was quick :) <3