Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member

All in all a very productive day! :smile:

lol
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Celticgamer0
    So we've got Twi'leks... No Asari?
    Mmhm, I stick with my unholy vampire-Lucifer-plot...

My hat is off thou'.. ..-Here is a cookie...
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
    edited August 2017
    doublepost
    Post edited by Mazakeen on
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
    edited August 2017
    triplepost
    Post edited by Mazakeen on
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Loving the new stuff pack!!
    PusyBG3.png
    U96Skfm.png
    My boys are loving their new ball pit!
    4Oyc2gZ.png
    1tzN3QV.png
    Jed and Chris having fun on the slide.
    7LwBONk.png
    m8kfq3l.png
    6LCQDWx.png
    5LygRIP.png
    FN2DPH7.png
    FVd6HcX.png
    W28lBUs.png
    Christian playing with sissy.
    k8ArOUr.png
    Chris grilling up some dinner and lookin good while doing it.
    dGqi9Xp.png
    baWv4uT.png

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Loaded up Toddler stuff & added the tunnels to most of the parks. Except for the small park in Windenburg (I just put the slide & tree doll house there), they fit nicely with minimal rearranging. I also made Granite Falls a little more family friendly. Then back to my family, currently on the Kottams. Bethany aged up to teen, worked on her skills for a future science career, but also snuck out at 3 am to go to a nightclub party. The twins Patrick & Ryan met & hung out with the girls I hope will be their future wives. Taylor completed the creative & mental aspirations, Jessie had a couple days to enjoy the toddler tunnel before she aged up to child & Dena tried to enjoy her new toys, but everyone kept wanting to potty train her. Parents Casey & Shelby were busy with work & kids. We need a "living for the day when they all grow up & move out" moodlet.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
    @Celticgamer0 Oh my goodness! I am so happy Stuart's date went well! He's just so adorable, I wanna keep him. :kissing: lol
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @Celticgamer0 Oh my goodness! I am so happy Stuart's date went well! He's just so adorable, I wanna keep him. :kissing: lol

I am used to playing legacies so many of my sim relationships happen too fast. I do enjoy taking it slow with him, but his poor dad wants grandbabies before he passes lol
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    my poor Sim tried to kiss and embrace her love interest... he pushed her away violently, then kissed her softly on the cheek. i'd never seen that chain of interactions before.
    Mazakeen wrote: »
    @Celticgamer0
    So we've got Twi'leks... No Asari?
    Mmhm, I stick with my unholy vampire-Lucifer-plot...

My hat is off thou'.. ..-Here is a cookie...

No wookie either. Would have loved to have an actual Han Solo and Chewbacca costume.

I am used to playing legacies so many of my sim relationships happen too fast. I do enjoy taking it slow with him, but his poor dad wants grandbabies before he passes lol

Yeah, I know what you mean, I do the same thing. Haha I'm with his dad, I can't wait for some babies. >:) Stuart will be such a cute dad.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Been playing more with the Feng household. Their son is happily married to Yuki Behr but their daughter (Iris) remained at home. She has in some ways been "groomed" by her parents, her mother in particular, to inherit their efforts in controlling San Myshuno. Not in those EXACT words though. . . Either way, she followed Lily and took to the business career like a duck to water. While she is very like her parents, she lacks their secretive sinister nature so their drive for her rise in power may all be for naught. NEEDLESS BACKSTORY OVER. Victor and Lily went on a date.
    1Y3gBNA.png
    But tragedy struck later that evening. . . And Victor passed away!
    goBkCTI.png

But the world keeps on turning. Lily keeps her mourning private and seemingly nonexistent while pushing her daughter to do the same. Iris then buries herself in work. While pursing potential land developments in Oasis Springs, she is interviewed by a journalist who finds himself rather taken with her. . . But a gal like that has little interest in the whimsies of romance. Or so it would seem! The handsome young lad is courtesy of @Cement
    isSzaHs.png

Not quite in-game but I've been fiddling with photoshop. I've grown rather attached to Iris!
    SXmOZyz.png
    6riwm5.png
  • sanarithsanarith Posts: 10,812 Member
    Thank you to @nani and @Celticgamer0 for pointing out the issue and suggesting alternative sites to use! Anyway I've fixed the first post now! :-)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2017
    built my Grandparents a new Chateau, the old one was kind of odd.

screen_shot_2017_08_23_at_10_02_31_pm_by_mphattyboi-dbl8rhy.png

I don't know I like it but I don't love it... :/ there's something... maybe the CC tower is "too much" or that structure to the right the roof is weird looking... but I don't know what to do with it
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @MasonGamer if it can help you, i think those things looks strange but the building is fine
    549823sketch1503661591095.png
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    nani wrote: »
    @MasonGamer if it can help you, i think those things looks strange but the building is fine
    549823sketch1503661591095.png

Yeah That's what I meant looked weird, but I don't know what I want to change it to. and I don't want to restructure the rooms, but I might have too.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The Parker family grew by one as Emily gave birth to a son named Michael! He is a clone of his father! Here's the family tree
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • nettlebugnettlebug Posts: 9 New Member
    My sim Emma Lovelace hired a caterer today. The caterer turned out to be an elderly Jesminder Bheeda who, immediately after entering the kitchen, proceeded to slump down onto the ground and die. :neutral:
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited August 2017
    I purchased and installed the Toddler Stuff Pack last night. I then replaced the Burger Time restaurant in Newcrest with a Toddler Park that I downloaded from the Gallery. It's a 20x20 lot. I then proceeded to rework it a bit to suit my taste. Afterwards, I played Norma Seiff (nee Lockhart) and her husband Douglas. Normal is now in the second trimester of her pregnancy. Still busking for tips in the plaza while her husband has been writing children's books and upgrading the plumbing fixtures in his spare time. I sure wish writers had the option to write toddler books. Later, I moved over to play the Fyres household in Windenburg. Both Morgan and Siobhan are now young adults. I did a check and discovered no single young adult males in my game, so I downloaded two from the Gallery. They're now each married, moved into their own home, and expecting their first child. That left Dominic and Moira alone in a big, empty house. So they got "frisky" and now have a toddler son. I forgot what they named him. My bad. Tonight, they're off for a family outing to the new Toddler Park in Newcrest.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
    They got on so well that Stuart invited Rosette to live with him, you know… to see if they would be right for one another if the time came, and she said yes!
    l5bRztg.png
    cavgWU9.png
    He commissioned a painting for her as well. So beautiful, off and on the canvas.
    nqJkVR3.png
    The next morning, he made her breakfast. Knowing she was a vegetarian, the only thing they did not have in common, he was sure to use imitation ingredients.
    INpOlQr.png
    I forgot to mention that Stuart does not really know how to cook as poor Rosette found out.
    m8k6wPa.png
    She tried her best to encourage him, not wanting to hurt his feelings so soon after moving in.
    ztcCeO7.png
    Poor guy has no idea how poor the taste was.
    TWxtetC.png
    Once he left for work, Rosette made a bee-line for the refrigerator to grab a glass of orange juice to wash down the horrid taste. She would not let him know quite yet.
    RDwba55.png
    The rest of the day he was gone, Rosette used the time to practice her violin.
    0myx1CA.png
    A few days later and Stuart had a proposal to make. Poor guy’s hands were sweating and everything.
    hSQrr2c.png
    Asking Rosette to be his girlfriend, he was so relieved to hear her say yes!
    i0x90vT.png
    Take that “All knowing Love Guru”!
    WndC2LM.png
    Stuart and Rosette take a selfie as boyfriend and girlfriend!
    T2H2RCG.png
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    Phoebe and Luke adopted their first toddler, a redhead with curly hair called Kelsey! Unfortunately after going through with the adoption they had no cash left so Luke took a job in the business career. At first he wanted to be a tech guru but that would've meant that he wouldn't have worked for two days and the family needed cash a little sooner than that so he switched careers. Since she didn't even have enough money for a painting Phoebe spent some time teaching Kelsey how to talk as I would like her to have all skills at level 3 when she grows up. The rest of my night was spent building a fun little park next doors and that's where Phoebe and Kelsey went once Luke went to work the next day.

01-01.png

I also started playing with the Mahan household, I built them a nice home (without any cracks in the walls, this time) and had them introduce themselves to the neighbors. Miriam had the same aspiration as Mabel, she too wanted to be a painter extraordinaire, but she has the music lover trait so I found the musical genius aspiration more fitting. Mabel spent a lot of time painting, she created a playful emotional painting that was a masterpiece and worth a lot, which surprised me as it looked like a childrens drawing. But at least that meant that there was enough money around to furnish the house a little more. The two had their first kiss in the hallway of their new home, not very romantic but I plan to send them on a nice date to make up for it!

002.png
    003.png
    004.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    -gasps- It's Brennan! Thanks for tagging me @littlemissgogo <3 I like seeing where my gallery sims end up haha :joy:
  • KeoriKeori Posts: 1,024 Member
    0z45Xxn.png

My sim Jane: " Now see here Mr wishing well i payed you 5,000 Sim loans today to grant my wish for love! All you did was give me a pick up line that didnt event work! what gives?"

Wishing well: .........

Jane: *Sigh* " Hes always so cryptic".........
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    Hello Everyone! I've been lurking around and following this thread since I got the Sims 4 in November, but now that Cats & Dogs is coming out, I figured it was time I get more involved. :p I'm currently playing the Not So Berry Challenge, and fortunately my sim had a baby boy right before Toddler Stuff came out! Now I get to try out all the new stuff.
  • CorvinowCorvinow Posts: 73 Member
    Today I started playing with a new family to test the new pack, a single mom with a child, Daniela, and a toddler, David. Since they were new to the neighborhood I used a mod to spaw a few toddlers at the new toddler park I've built, but they all showed up on their own.

They had a lovely morning and David made a lot of friends, but when it was time to go home I felt guilty to just leave them at the park alone. Luckly I knew where they all lived and started knocking door to door to take them back to their parents lol
    Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw If you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top