Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We NEED Change!!!!

2...Next

Comments

• Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    Too much of a big project. If they had to run every decision for an EP past is it would take forever for the pack to be released. They take long enough to come out as it is lol.
  • gramanda126010gramanda126010 Posts: 288 Member
    edited August 2017
    How about EA just starts listening to us. Like maybe for TS5 (if there is one) they add more to the base game i.e. season. Come on EA why should we have to pay out money for a EP that should have been worked in with the base game. Another is pets, EA should sit down and say to themselves will we have Pets (Yes) will there be season (probably) so why make the players and fans of this game pay every time. 2 (we paid) 3 (paid) 4 (paid). EA while not save those two Ep/GP for something else Give them to us as a thank you for the support for all these years

Just my opinion
    Post edited by gramanda126010 on
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    If EA waited for a poll to see what we wanted before they started anything we would have to wait a year or two before we got it and by that time those Simmers might have changed their minds but moaned a lot about the time it takes.

They and us cannot win either way.
  • SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    Zakzebrah wrote: »
    @CyrusTheLoser I mean with expansions and game packs. Objects don't have to be done. What I'm think is the theme will be voted on out of let's say 5. With a brief description of their idea. Tbh stuff packs are always lackluster.

EA have done fine up to now - don't let the public ruin it :neutral::sweat_smile:
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7
  • SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    > @doodles8301 said:
    > I would like to see more ways to customize my Sims. I am also hoping for Seasons and Pets.

I want seasons and pets so badly. Those need to be in the game. I'm surprised that we're this far along and they still haven't worked those into it.

Hey you got your second wish? :sweat_smile:
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7