Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who made their games funny?

How many people made your games funny like make a king or a queen that thought they were way better then the people who live in the kingdom? Or make your king and queen think that their land is not that desirable in their eye? Or made the king or queen shoot down all of the peoples requests.
tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I don't know about that but in one kingdom I made Queen Catherine (Spain) the monarch and she was cruel and when I wasn't playing her she had all sorts of enemies and if I had to go to the castle or just go there to enjoy the free ale and food etc. she was in fist fights with her builder, her guards, anybody. I decided her enemy would actually be Queen Elizabeth (the spy)..(I know not historically correct, lol) because I meant for it to be Bloody Mary (queen) after Catherine died (in history) but got mixed up and named her Elizabeth. lol Elizabeth was building friendships to help her over throw the throne eventually. :D

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • resvrgmresvrgm Posts: 1 New Member
    I made my monarch Henry VIII, so I just hunt down girl, marry them, then kill them. It made the game a lot more fun in my opinion
  • MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
    resvrgm wrote: »
    I made my monarch Henry VIII, so I just hunt down girl, marry them, then kill them. It made the game a lot more fun in my opinion

LOL
  • bold0727bold0727 Posts: 34 Member
    My king married a beautiful witch right in front of the actual wizard of the kingdom. In my eyes, the wizard loved the king, but she thought she was too ugly to marry him. When the beautiful witch came and married him, she got ornery and started playing magical tricks on the king. I now stay as far away from the wizard while playing the king and, while playing the wizard, as close as possible to the king and annoy him.
  • JuliaStein86JuliaStein86 Posts: 14 New Member
    I gave almost all my sims in Sims Medieval names of Targaryen's dynasty. And mechant was Petyr Baelish))) He is so smart))) and sneaky
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    My king is a big macho jerk. Lol. He lives in the very barbaric furnished castle (came with premium content I think?) he is a jerk to most, thinks he's better than everyone and is currently sleeping with the castle wench (from a pirates quest), doesn't act like much of a leader haha, however most of the people like him because he grants anyone's petition that is a "fly by the seat of your pants, doesn't really give a crap about the reprocussions!

That's been fun! Also my bard is a pirate and a drunk, my physician is licentious and my spy is bloodthirsty... Makes for an interesting group of heroes, also no religion in his kingdom!
  • WitchirisWitchiris Posts: 67 Member
    I've had some of my monarch steal from peasants, then throw them in the pit. Half of the peasants climbed out and stayed in town after their brush with death.
  • AestasAestas Posts: 72 Member
    I once made a king who's only priority was ladies.
  • Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    When I played, it was in Wishvale, this region of dreaming underlings was ruled by the beautiful Lady Catherine, she's kind, and fair, and didn't randomly imprison or torture her subjects... For some reason.
    raw
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Aestas wrote: »
    I once made a king who's only priority was ladies.

That's my plan for whichever Ambition I am on when I get to my eighth King Simrey. :D

Sometimes my games get goofy just because of the wackadoodle Sims humor in the mix (e.g. Dire Chinchillas) but normally I play it straight. Hard Workers, the Ambition where I first opted for "Royal Assassination" as a quest, turned into this epic about foreign interests trying to undermine the sovereignty of Kingland. Over a series of quests, my heroes traced the ultimate source to the anarchic crime-lords of Aarbyville and dealt with it. I haven't had a particularly slaptstick kingdom yet, but it may happen - I have a LOT of Ambitions to finish.
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    I can't say I ever made a particularly "funny" sim in TSM. I have other games to fulfill my cruel, ruthless, lustful, greedy and wife-murdering monarch needs :lol:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    I had a pirate that nobody respected as monarch.
  • KatiebambooKatiebamboo Posts: 2 New Member
    I made a sims family better but not like a royal family
  • awesomemonicaawesomemonica Posts: 14 New Member
    Sometimes I named my kingdoms funny things, like Dragon Poop. Then all the quests were kinda funny whenever it inserted the kingdom name like "The Witch of Dragon Poop" or something
  • awesomemonicaawesomemonica Posts: 14 New Member
    @resvrgm That sounds awesome! I might have to dig out my old game so I can do that!
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    My kingdom is the land of Faerie, ruled by Queen Titania. She's a fair ruler, and listens to all petitions with an open mind. The people love her greatly, in part because she routinely slays Great Bears with a single blow. No, seriously, she's had 12 Royal Duties to slay great bears in six days. When a petitioner said he represented merchants who's ships are being attacked by a dire whale, well... This IS the land of Faerie, dire whales could well be a thing. So she funded an expedition to recover the Holy Harpoon (?!) in order to slay this monstrous whale. When she heard the workers at local farms were getting demoralized, she decided fruit baskets for the workers was the thing to do. However when a sheep rancher came requesting a royal ewe because his entire flock had been killed, she misunderstood him. So she gave him a royal "Eww", and a herd of goats.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.