Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legacy Island III world question

OK, with regards to this downloadable world, is it possible to collect everything in the game just by being in this world? For example, all the fireflies, Nanites, Insects, metals, etc that come with every EPs and SPs? Even those collectibles that are found exclusively in the World Adventures Maps, can they be found in this world?

Has anyone tested this?

Thanks.

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    tagging @Rflong7
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi - No need to test it.... The WA (and all Expansions after) spawners, yes. BUT ITF spawners, no. :)

*Oh, WA dig treasures- no.

.... Are you looking for a World with All of them?
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • siva20092403siva20092403 Posts: 631 Member
    So I guess that I have to add the ITF spawners to the world if I don't want to travel to the future, right?
    No, You don't Have to do anything. You can if you want.
    I can suggest some other worlds... MySimRealty has lots of Awesome worlds.
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    No, You don't Have to do anything. You can if you want.
    I can suggest some other worlds... MySimRealty has lots of Awesome worlds.

But as I am a completionist, I have to create spawners for ITF spawners, right? I really don't like to travel in-between worlds except for doing the WA adventures. So is there any other worlds which offer everything in the game? Or is there any other world which also offers WA adventures? However I think the latter is quite impossible.
    I also noticed that when I play on Legacy Island III, there is a lack of stars in the game world. I could be mistaken but I have yet to meet a Sim who has at least one star on his name.

That could be a problem for my Sim in his star notebook because it would state "No stars met".

:*
    I don't think you can do everything without going into the Future and Past because of the Opportunities there. So, using the ITF world is necessary to complete it all, right?

I remember the amount of Celebrates was reduced with a patch; everyone else seemed to be Stars before that! XD
    If you want or need to, you can make a Star or join the career. And make sure your settings allow for Celebrities. :)

There's a world called the Everything World... it might have Everything. But, I don't know a world that has all the ITF in it, like the opportunities.
  • DART104DART104 Posts: 414 Member
    tagging @Rflong7

Hello Simasaurus09! I saw that you could "tag" Rflong7. I have a question for her and don't have any other way to ask her the question except in this forum. Could you tag her for me? I haven't been on this site in almost two years, so I'm a bit rusty navigating ... and everything looks different from my last visit before the changes!

I would be very, very grateful if she could tell me what EP she used to create the bridge in Isle of Sims iii ... I want to buy that EP so the bridge shows up in my game and my Sims don't go off the cliff... ha ha ha. Thank you very much for any help you can give me! Also want to buy it before they shut down the Sims 3 store and I can't EVER get that EP!!

Thank you again!

Dart

tagging @Rflong7

BTW ... I absolutely LOVE that picture with the stack of Sims 3 games!!!! Now that's SUPER COOL .... and creative!!

Dart

@DART104 wrote: »
    tagging @Rflong7

Hello Simasaurus09! I saw that you could "tag" Rflong7. I have a question for her and don't have any other way to ask her the question except in this forum. Could you tag her for me? I haven't been on this site in almost two years, so I'm a bit rusty navigating ... and everything looks different from my last visit before the changes!

I would be very, very grateful if she could tell me what EP she used to create the bridge in Isle of Sims iii ... I want to buy that EP so the bridge shows up in my game and my Sims don't go off the cliff... ha ha ha. Thank you very much for any help you can give me! Also want to buy it before they shut down the Sims 3 store and I can't EVER get that EP!!

Thank you again!

Dart

Hi :)

Quoting someone who has tagged me will tag me again. :)

I don't know which expansion. I have them all installed. Which ones don't you have and then we can try to narrow it down. :)
    Hello Again Rflong7!!

I just saw this... I'm pretty SLOW on the site since everything is so different from before ... embarrassed. ha ha.

The Game EPs I don't have is:

World Adventures, Late Night, Showtime, Supernatural, University Life and Into the Future.

Stuff Packs: I ONLY have Master Suite, None of the others!

Worlds: I DON'T have: Dragon Valley, Aurora Skies, Midnight Hollow, Monte Vista and Lunar Lakes.

I hope this isn't a huge bother to you! But I love Legacy Island (have ALL three of them and no problems at all) and I am playing a game in Isle of Sims iii .... but I'm worried about losing my sims since the bridge doesn't show... All of your worlds are so LOGICAL and BEAUTIFUL.... just amazing how much patience you have because it's my understanding that making a world takes a LONG time!

Dart