Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Announcement confirmed for Gamescom TOMORROW!

Comments

• KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    All aboard the hype train...Been waiting for this possible moment since the release of this iteration!
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I will be both crying AND screaming, thank you very much.
    6riwm5.png
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Might be an announcement that Maxis are being fully disbanded.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Might be an announcement that Maxis are being fully disbanded.

Is this because Grim harvested Samantha's soul and you're still in shock over it?
    6riwm5.png
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Is that guy wearing a new shirt? I don't I've seen that in game.

it's in game. came with bowling stuff i believe
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, that's only 11 hours from now. This is exciting! :)

Apart from pets, I hope we hear more about future content as well. I'm still itching for a beach-related pack.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I'm intentionally not boarding the hype train. I don't trust maxis' definition of a "big announcement" anymore lol :D
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I'll be disappointed if it's anything other than Pets tbh.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    On a more serious note, even if they do announce Pets I don't have high expectations for it cause so far TS4's EPs were quite lacking in comparision to EPs in previous Sims game...

We'll see though...
  • anonmysteryanonmystery Posts: 135 Member
    May or may not end up being related but did anyone else get a notification on origin for a content patch yesterday that didn't download ? Had it around 2am GMT
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    I've really got my hopes up for Pets, I'll be gutted if it's not :joy:
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    It's gonna be a trailer for a Pets EP that is obviously too small to tell us anything about the actual quality of the EP, and people are gonna be blindly hyped and just post "OMG" a dozen times on the video or some variation of "I'M CRYING" or "I'M SCREAMING" or "I CAN'T EVEN."

Then maybe in ~3 months people will be bored with it one month after release and no one will have learned their lesson whatsoever.

When will people accept that there are other people who actually do enjoy this game? I have been on plenty of sims 4 hype trains and am yet to be disappointed tyvm. If you intend on being disappointed that is fine, but don't be so presumptuous as to tell others they have a lesson to learn :expressionless:
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    It's gonna be a trailer for a Pets EP that is obviously too small to tell us anything about the actual quality of the EP, and people are gonna be blindly hyped and just post "OMG" a dozen times on the video or some variation of "I'M CRYING" or "I'M SCREAMING" or "I CAN'T EVEN."

Then maybe in ~3 months people will be bored with it one month after release and no one will have learned their lesson whatsoever.

And maybe people like me will still love playing it a year, two years, or three years after it came out, like I did with the last three eps.
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    kokoro80 wrote: »

When will people accept that there are other people who actually do enjoy this game? I have been on plenty of sims 4 hype trains and am yet to be disappointed tyvm. If you intend on being disappointed that is fine, but don't be so presumptuous as to tell others they have a lesson to learn :expressionless:

Same I haven't been disappointed in an EP yet, I use the club system with pretty much every family I make (makes it sooo easy to keep families friendships up and really great for kids after school clubs), City living may be my favourite world ever (especially scenery wise), and I love jumping into get to works active careers. Plus the active careers birthed one of my favourite mods from zerbu that makes all the base game careers active AND the school one where you follow your kids to school. There hasn't been a sims ep from 1-4 that has ever disappointed me. (can't say the same for some sims 3 stuff packs but that's another story XD). If pets is announced I will 100% be someone saying 'OMG IM CRYING HELP' I may be an adult with a mortgage but that does not negate the excitement i feel every time sims releases new content.
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    I love the sims 4, I won't be disappointed with new content even if it's not the one I want most, if it's new content I will be happy.
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    Oh by the way...Grant Rodiek (Lead Producer of all Sims 4 EP's landed in Germany this morning :wink:
    It's such a coincidence...
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Hype-train departure schedule.
    Countdown.png

A console port announcement would leave me cold since I have absolutely no interest in it. :p
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    I'm intentionally not boarding the hype train. I don't trust maxis' definition of a "big announcement" anymore lol :D

Remember the last big announcement?
    Toddlers.

It was quite big.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    Between this and the solar eclipse today...I'm happy +50.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Woo!!
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I feel sooo anxious but excited about what's to come :D
    giphy_1.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    The Sims team just confirmed it! Is it finally time for pets!? Because If it is I might cry :scream:

I don't get it. In nowhere does it say announcement.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    The Sims team just confirmed it! Is it finally time for pets!? Because If it is I might cry :scream:

I don't get it. In nowhere does it say announcement.

They wouldn't tell us to tune in if there wasn't one.