Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• BluessunBluessun Posts: 139 Member
    @Bluessun Congrats! No new Top 5 for you anymore! Does that mean you OTS or own what you want?

Means I will own what I want after few more DD's.
    Sims 3 PC monitor is discontinued due severe freeze and/or sunburn! Yeah, I'm a nut, so give me a cracker... With cheese, please..
    "I knew this was a great idea! But you should have told me how bad it actually is..."
  • LilyPeonyLilyPeony Posts: 47 Member
    Thank you so much to @charlotteprice for clearing so many items off my list!
    Here's my updated wishlist (can't update original comment, sorry!)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=CamLS92

1. Wave of Light
    2. Jars of Electric Fireflies
    3. Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice Wall Shelf
    4. Das BrauenMeister
    5. Athena's Olive Tree

Have a good weekend everyone!
  • Yoschi334Yoschi334 Posts: 99 Member

Top 5 updated!

A big fat thank you to @charlotteprice ! Now Atomic Age will be free at 248! :)
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Bluessun wrote: »
    @Bluessun Congrats! No new Top 5 for you anymore! Does that mean you OTS or own what you want?

Means I will own what I want after few more DD's.

LOL, I kept telling people "oh, no, it just finishes up the list of what I want and think I'll actually use. I have no need to own the store." The "what I want" list was primarily all the Build items so that I could download other peoples' builds and know that I had the needed content. And because I am an avid builder.

But that was back in the days of the ads. So the points kept rolling in. And even with gifting and sponsoring the occasional contest prize I was still doing pretty well, so I started buying more. Anyway, I ended up hooked and now own the store. But only because of the ads. I just found it really amusing to see someone else say "what I want." Be warned.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    I got tempted and bought simpoints. :D I like gifting more than buying so I'll keep myself from buying stuff for myself.

Updated top 5
  • bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    edited August 2017
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited August 2017
    @MangAnimeJe I totally get that; I love gifting because it makes people happy, which makes me happy. :)

Sometimes, I have to tell myself to stop, since I have to make my SP last as I won't be able to replace them for a while (due to me not being able to work with my shattered ankle). If I were working, I'd be ninja gifting entire wishlists a la @charlotteprice :cookie:

I'm trying to be patient, but I'm so over 2017; I will forever remember my milestone birthday year as the single crappiest year of my entire existence. :lol:
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • sport0714sport0714 Posts: 142 Member
    @debbycanty thank you so much for the Aromatic Decor! i'm so close to being able to CYS The Monarch Suite. :)

Top 5 Updated.

Cheers!
    Thank you to @pandabear1836 for Wave Of Light and @MangAnimeJe for Jars of Electric Fireflies! I'll use them well :)
    Here's my updated wishlist (still can't update original comment, sorry! Will do as soon as I can)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=CamLS92

1. Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice Wall Shelf
    2. Das BrauenMeister
    3. Athena's Olive Tree
    4. Alvar Vintage Chill Well Refrigerator
    5. T-Line Dress

Have a good week everyone!
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    You're welcome @CamLS92 ! And thank you for the Overachieving Plate Rack, @debbycanty!

Top 5 is updated. I do hope the ads return soon, as I'm now out of SP :(
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Thank you to @MangAnimeJe so very much for the pretty vase and statue!!

Updated Top 5 :D
    Hey do you guys know a thread to ask about problems with items from the store?
    I've got one downloaded that doesn't appear in my game but not sure where to ask!
  • MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    edited August 2017
    @MangAnimeJe I totally get that; I love gifting because it makes people happy, which makes me happy. :)

Sometimes, I have to tell myself to stop, since I have to make my SP last as I won't be able to replace them for a while (due to me not being able to work with my shattered ankle). If I were working, I'd be ninja gifting entire wishlists a la @charlotteprice :cookie:

I'm trying to be patient, but I'm so over 2017; I will forever remember my milestone birthday year as the single crappiest year of my entire existence. :lol:

I know that feel :D I'm trying to own the entire store but I don't even have a job (since I still go to school) so all I can do is wait until I get money for my birthday and holidays.
    2017 doesn't seem to be going well for a lot of people :(
    CamLS92 wrote: »
    I've got one downloaded that doesn't appear in my game but not sure where to ask!

Try to make a topic in the technical area of the store maybe
    > @MangAnimeJe said:

> Try to make a topic in the technical area of the store maybe

Thanks! Will try that :)
  • XxIesjuhXxIesjuh Posts: 78 Member
    Woah I was completely blown away when I opened my Sims3 page this morning. I really really really want to thank @charlotteprice for giving me MIDNIGHT HOLLOW. This means so much to me! I can't wait to play in this world <3

And I also want to thank @bcsmas for gifting me 5 items from my wishlist. So generous of you!

And ofcourse I want to thank @lauravonawesome for gifting me the Advantageous Washstand <3
    @XxIesjuh you are so welcome :)

Congrats on Midnight Hollow as well! It's my favourite world, and I hope you enjoy it :)
    (guard your wishlists, people: we've got a ninja on the loose!)

MMAO played nice with me today and I got an item from Victorian Fashions + 2 from Collectionne Stancke for 41% off, which allowed me to complete the set for 45 SP. Knocked a ton of items off my wishlist, including 2 from my top 5~ updated list is in my signature.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    I would like to say a huge thank you to the wonderful @debbycanty @lauravonawesome and @charlotteprice for my fantastic gifts, including my much desired 'Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer' !! I am beyond grateful for your generosity :blush:

My top 5 has been updated here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bps3#

As a struggling college student these gifts really put a smile on my face, so I am very grateful for our simming community <3

Happy simming everyone!
    edited August 2017
    @CamLS92 which item(s)? There probably isn't a need for a new thread/request since this stuff has been around for years. One of us has probably run into it or something similar. There are a LOT of solutions already out there if you do an item specific search on the web you will probably get straight to an answer instead of trying to wade through the plum-load of threads that a forum search will produce.

But let me know here and I'll let you know if I've encountered it.
    aka Jude

My Studio

That happens sometimes if you have a lot of things downloaded or sims 3 is just a bit buggy so maybe the launcher didnt quite pick it up. I'd try and download it again? As for a specific thread- I'm not too sure.
    @Jude525 @emilzydiva Actually no, there wasn't any glitch, it was just me being silly... :) we figured out with @lauravonawesome that I only had the YA version of the outfit, whilst I thought the outfit was available for teen as well as it's part of the Homecoming set, but apparently they are selling the item for YA/A and teens separately...
    I'm a bit new to the store and such so didn't realise they were doing it that way. Thanks very much for reaching out to help though! :)
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    edited August 2017
    Thank you @Bluessun for Dads Old Sweater!! I do apologize for my late thank you response. i am still in the process of moving and havent had much time to do any fun stuff (ie checking the forums, checking my sims 3 page, & actually playing the sims3 :) )
    But i really do thank you for the gift! And whenever you decide to update your wishlist, i owe you one ;)

Top 5 has been updated...
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15941516/#Comment_15941516
    BTW, I have two codes for Sonic CD on Steam that I'm not using. Anyone interested, let me know.
    aka Jude

My Studio

@Jude525 @emilzydiva Actually no, there wasn't any glitch, it was just me being silly... :) we figured out with @lauravonawesome that I only had the YA version of the outfit, whilst I thought the outfit was available for teen as well as it's part of the Homecoming set, but apparently they are selling the item for YA/A and teens separately...
    I'm a bit new to the store and such so didn't realise they were doing it that way. Thanks very much for reaching out to help though! :)

Awwww ya silly billy. It's okay though, I did the same thing back then when I was new too xD
    @CamLS92 I'm glad I could help :)