Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soocoolsim's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Hi @Minx , your build is completed. I've sent you a PM since the exchange is still down so we can arrange the lot transfer.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi soocoolsim

Am i in the right place here I got your message but cannot find the page where you have claimed my request.... I cannot believe how fast you have finished the other request but a bit disappointed we cannot download all the lovely lots you creators have finished recently :)

Edit: Apologies I just found your last build and claiming mine-) is it possible I could also have the download link for your last creation please it's awesome :)

Edit again I am so looking forward to this build I have been playing in moonlight falls for years and never been satisfied with my vamp/fairy sim house I already know your creation will be awesome :)

Thanks for checking in so promptly @SPARKY1922 . Very glad you liked my recent build... kept it humble to mesh with Barnacle Bay. I'm going to copy some of the info from our PMs into my question section at the beginning of this thread to keep me on track. Would you like to see WIPs as I go along or would you prefer to be surprised at the end?
    @soocoolsim

I did not realize your last build was for Barnacle Bay but that's where it going when I can manage to get my hands on it so to speak :)

How would you really like to proceed? Do you think I have explained enough? I have only ever had one request fulfilled before which was the lovely Tropical dreams Resort created by Sandraelle and we were in contact occasionally but if you have enough info I am going to leave it up to you because I don't want to be a pest and you already told me you had ideas so I highly doubt I am going to be disappointed :) Just so you are aware I am in the UK so if I do not answer straightaway I will probably be sleeping-)

No prob @SPARKY1922 , I've already started on the shell, horse run and stable. I may have a few more questions later and will touch base if so. I'm fine for now thanks. You cannot be a pest lol. I do enjoy collaborating so if you think of something else as I go along do feel free to drop me a note.

PS... while my last build was geared for BB it can be placed in any world :smile:
    edited August 2017
    @soocoolsim

already :o after a night tossing and turning and getting up early this morning to read your post I was so excited and am also happy to be part of the process if required I just re-read what I posted on my request and there is nothing to change really the only thing I can think of that may provide a brooding space for the vampire is possibly a secret room that leads to a library with a fireplace that's all his own :) I love fireplaces in general..

LOL @SPARKY1922 , OK so it didn't take long and I already have lots of questions for you. I've started with the exterior since that's my fav part. If you don't know the answers as yet, that's ok... no pressure :smiley:

I've enclosed the horse run and stall with a hedge and used the gate that looks like an arch for access. Can horses go through gates or should I instead leave openings in the hedge from them to go through? Will both your goth and fairy sims ride the horses or use the stall? Are there any particular jumps you would like me to use on the run?

For the greenhouse... I've added the swiftgro station. Do you want me to add any plants inside? Would you like any of the fruit trees on the outside?

Did you want a playground area for kiddies?

Any particular party objects would you like in the party area? (eg if you need the dance floor I will need to ensure I have enough space)

OK... I think that's it for now. I'm finally pleased with the front exterior shell. Once I finish placing and start laying out the interior walls I'll tweak the back exterior. I'll add that secret vampire room to the list :smiley:
    Hi @soocoolsim

I think the horse access through gate please as I usually lock the gates to all but family and I think if memory serves horses are part of the family in that system..

Vamp and fairy will ride the horse and children also when they have them. I requested a small run for the horse for the occasions my sims are too busy to spend time horse-riding out in the world so any equipment that fits with the space you are making I will leave to your judgement I really don't mind.

I would love some plants inside the greenhouse please and the fruit trees as well if possible as moonlight falls is my Supernatural everything al world where my sims garden, rides horses, collect, fish, cook and spend time doing lots of magical things :)

If there is enough room for a small kiddies area that would be lovely I like the sand pit and the floor water slides and those spring riders the most..

I do tend to like the music, party stuff and buffet bar all around the same space and if there is room for a small dance mat that would be great but if you are struggling for room it's no biggie-)

My sims wherever they live party indoors and outside and like to swim have saunas, and sit in the hot tub, oh and a small thing please don't place laundry machines and baskets around the home anywhere my sims do not do laundry they are too busy having a good time :)

While I have been typing this I am so struggling to picture what is going on and where I am just so bad at this lol which is why my lots look like squares with flats roofs round them and I gave that up long ago :)

Really excited about this thank you so much :)

@SPARKY1922 , your sims sound like such fun. NP I'll add above to the list. This lot will be so chock full of things to do that I'll want to move in too, lol. Building can indeed be challenging at times but also such fun. I may post a few WIPs now and then without giving away the whole bag. Sounds like a compromise? :smiley:
    @soocoolsim

sure I would love to see :)
    edited August 2017
    Hi @SPARKY1922 , I've some WIPs and a question for you here.

Hi @LOULIGHTFOOT1976 , here are 2 versions of the unicorn I made for you. Let me know which one you like better... or I can upload both of them if you want.

If you would like me to change something I can do that too.... just let me know.

rEpqaAG.jpg
    @soocoolsim

Now that is beyond teasing me I am already dying to see more :) I love it! <3

You have totally nailed the look I love the colors and the style there is defo nothing to change there.. I adore where/why you placed those gargoyles at the water jump and it just shows me how a creative mind works to my own as I would never have thought about something like that :)

slightly off topic the unicorns you made for LOULIGHTFOOT1976 will they be uploaded to your 3 studio? I have never downloaded a horse or unicorn before so do they download as a simpak? but then where would I find them in game? I ask because I think the lovely house you are building for me would suit a couple of unicorns don't you? :)

• LOULIGHTFOOT1976LOULIGHTFOOT1976 Posts: 160 Member
    those unicorns r gorgeous can do billy like the 1st 1 lass
    upload both lass but 1st is gonna be billy I think
    just a couple can billy have level 10 racin and can he have blue accessories please soocoolsim his bridal /saddle what not
    have u got the pics of Daniel O'Donnell sorry 2 pressure on u or pester u
    edited August 2017
    @emma1293

If you want the Bauhaus building collection for your requested lot I am happy to gift it to you because I own all the store apart from one set but need to purchase more sims points to get it which would have left me with a stack of points left behind and nothing left for me to buy so if you want it and someone can explain how I do it am happy to help :)

Edit: I am so behind the times here reading about you requiring the Bauhaus set as I was at the front of this thread in 2015 :o and then after I posted I went back and found my mistake and that @AIRIS6962 had gifted it to you a long time ago..

Apologies everyone please ignore this post I have no clue how to delete it and promise to wear my glasses next time :)
    gorgeous aren't they sparky I want the 1 with dark markins n white stars but I like the look of 2nd 1 2 I've asked her 2 upload both
    @LOULIGHTFOOT1976

Yes they are beautiful and stunning thank you for making the request I am sure many more players are going to be so happy to have those unicorns in their games :)
    when u dwnload them lass u would find them in ur launcher of ur game
    Hi @LOULIGHTFOOT1976

I know how to download simpaks but am simply nor sure where they will be found in the game afterwards. For example Sims just go into the Sim bin but I am not sure if animals/horses do the same as in all the years I have been playing I have never downloaded an animal :)
    they would lass u would get them lass

Thanks @LOULIGHTFOOT1976 and @SPARKY1922 . Am very glad you like the unicorns. I've given both unicorns Level 10 racing. I think I may need to upload them as a household to keep their skills... I'll double-check this.

Lou... I used dark blue for the accessories. Would you prefer more of a powder blue colour instead?

Aw @SPARKY1922 , I'm happy you're pleased so far and how very kind of you to offer to gift that set. Yep it was a while ago :smiley:

I definitely agree the unicorns would be perfect with your build. Will let you into a secret... I used them to play-test the horse area for your lot last night since I don't know much about horses and their needs. It's a good thing I did since I had to tweak the hedges for better access. They do prefer to go through the large celebrity front gates than their own smaller gate. What personalities lol. They quite enjoyed the horse area and drinking from the pond which is great. So cool to see them graze and the rainbow appearing. I also discovered that by putting several racing posts together they will run around and around them. Got me dizzy, lol.

They refused to play with the horse ball even though it would come up as a wish. It seems a large enough open space for them. I want to make sure this lot is fully functional for you. Are there any special requirements I need to consider for the horse ball?
    @soocoolsim

that's why I asked re the unicorns because I have never downloaded one or know how it gets into game so if you need a sim to upload them with so it would be classified as a household in the sim bin I would still download and change the sim to suit my game-play in CAS because they are so beautiful.. :)

As is my new house from the looks of things so far :)