Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Oh great, it's only me left to vote. I could just wait and let day end but then Zinnia will be lynched anyway...

What I really do not understand is, why does Zinnia vote someone at the end of the game without a reason? Why does she not answer our question on why she asked so many weird questions? :D

@emilzydiva @Zinniavanilla @lovesstorms anyone on? Best case, is Zinnia still on?

Because if I were to ask what people thought of you, then everyone would say you're town... because it would be pretty plum of them not to, so I asked them about someone who isn't quite confirmed, but I know is town. :sweat_smile:
    I don't think I've ever done it in Mafia, but I've do it in a very similar game I occasionally play with my brothers in real life. I asked Floppy and Fairy because you suspected Floppy, and I suspected Fairy. You and the others seem to have believed that Lo and Caro were pretty safe to assume as town.

Hm, I understand your reasoning but it doesn't help me at all with the vote...

But tbh, You did answer to our comments (the ones you were offline) but you "only" answered. I can't see any defence in your answers.

*taking deep breath*

So it's time. @icmnfrsh are you on? Because:

Vote: Zinnia

If it's Em or Lo I'm gonna freak out :joy: And nominate them for best scum.

Was fun playing with you :tongue: I guess I will be laughing at you.... also crying at out loss...
    unknown.png
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Oh great, it's only me left to vote. I could just wait and let day end but then Zinnia will be lynched anyway...

What I really do not understand is, why does Zinnia vote someone at the end of the game without a reason? Why does she not answer our question on why she asked so many weird questions? :D

@emilzydiva @Zinniavanilla @lovesstorms anyone on? Best case, is Zinnia still on?

Because if I were to ask what people thought of you, then everyone would say you're town... because it would be pretty plum of them not to, so I asked them about someone who isn't quite confirmed, but I know is town. :sweat_smile:
    I don't think I've ever done it in Mafia, but I've do it in a very similar game I occasionally play with my brothers in real life. I asked Floppy and Fairy because you suspected Floppy, and I suspected Fairy. You and the others seem to have believed that Lo and Caro were pretty safe to assume as town.

But tbh, You did answer to our comments (the ones you were offline) but you "only" answered. I can't see any defence in your answers.

*taking deep breath*

Was fun playing with you :tongue: I guess I will be laughing at you.... also crying at out loss...

It was fun playing with all of you, too :) See you in the next one?

*taking deep breath*

Of course, I wonder if the older players who were in this one will join again :open_mouth: I hope so.
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Are you guys gonna be in Silent's and Bella's game?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Only 4 cards left. Ruin hasn't been averted yet. This will decide all.

"The fates have grown more quiet lately. But they're more in unison these days. I know now what to do."

Another card is flipped, and the teller begins her spiel.

"The pursuit of conquest and victory are not advisable this moment. It's best you lay low for a while."

"Well, that sounds even more ominous than usual. Whatever."

Another reading, another 10 bucks. A full moon rises over the horizon, which signals the end of another day of work.

baqFnSI.png
    ZinniaVanilla, the Upright Chariot, has been discarded.

It is now Night 8
    Night ends shortly.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

*taking deep breath*

Of course, I wonder if the older players who were in this one will join again :open_mouth: I hope so.

I think Em and Caro said they need a break after this one :D
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Only 4 cards left. Ruin hasn't been averted yet. This will decide all.

"The fates have grown more quiet lately. But they're more in unison these days. I know now what to do."

Another card is flipped, and the teller begins her spiel.

"The pursuit of conquest and victory are not advisable this moment. It's best you lay low for a while."

"Well, that sounds even more ominous than usual. Whatever."

Another reading, another 10 bucks. A full moon rises over the horizon, which signals the end of another day of work.

baqFnSI.png
    ZinniaVanilla, the Upright Chariot, has been discarded.

It is now Night 8
    Night ends shortly.

Doesn't that mean Town lost already?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    GAH NO!!! This can't be :anguished::bawling:

*taking deep breath*

Ah, well anyway...

Well, thanks a lot you Sonschi. :unamused: I'm not sure whether I want to post something showing how sad I am, or "I told you so". So I'll post both of them.
    mjxx1g.gif
    tenor.gif

Joking, of course. Ooooooooooh ~-.-~
    unknown.png

Pfft- I swear :lol: The time was really working against me this game.
    unknown.png
    Ya, we lost already cuz it's night phase now which wouldn't make sense to go on since mafia is gonna kill a townie.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Who do you think is it then? Lo? Em? If it's Em I'm gonna lose faith in humanity... And I really want to be mafia in the next game.

Who do you think is it then? Lo? Em? If it's Em I'm gonna lose faith in humanity... And I really want to be mafia in the next game.

Can Icey just tell us who the mafia is?

Why is it still not game over yet? I don't get it. LOL. Or is it a tie now? I'm confuzed.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ya, we lost already cuz it's night phase now which wouldn't make sense to go on since mafia is gonna kill a townie.

True. icey could end it already. The one mafia left doesn't need to kill anymore because it's already over :(

I think I already made my guess clear, I still think it's Fairy.
    unknown.png
    ICEEEYYYY WHERE YOU AT??!!

And wow. This whole thing fell into pieces when I died. I can understand why the mafia decided to kill me before Sonschi. LOL. XD XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited August 2017
    The fortune teller enters her tent with a vague sense of dread.

"The time for decisions is over. Ruin has come over you! Your indecisiveness has ultimately brought you misfortune, and I'm afraid things will be looking bleak for you soon."

"...Seriously. What a load of crud. This is the last time I'm going here."

As the teller's client walks back to the parking lot, a bus runs the client over the client receives a call.

"Hey, um, I don't know how to say this, but we'll have to let you go. Jenna and some of the others think you're more of a liability to this company. We wish you good luck on your future endeavors, however."

"....!%#$#$!!!"

vyRzg29.png
    lovesstorms, the Lovers, has been discarded.

The Reversed Cards Win!
    emilzydiva, the Reversed Hanged Man, wins!
    Sonschi, the Upright Fool, has been endgamed.

Thanks for playing everyone!
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    EM?! :( Why did you betray us? :( I'll quickly nominate you for best scum. Congrats <3 (still hate you :p )
    Here is where I come in and say, "I TOLD Y'ALL SO."

:trollface: Someone nominate me for Best Townie, please.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    Seriously whoever removed the LOL button and whoever was in om the decision to keep it gone needs to loosen up a little and let us inform each other that we are funny in the form of a button.

That's true. I wasn't active on the forums when the LOL button existed but I miss it :D

It was a great achievement of mine. I had about 2.4k LOLs and about 5 likes.

I had like 10k and I died on the inside when they removed it. XD
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    oh my it is hard not to say anything xD I didn't think it would be this painful

Welcome to the club. I think it would have been a bit more fair to wait for you to come online before hammering you just so you could at least put in some last few words to defend yourself or whatever but oh well. :D I ain't the host.

I had important stuff to say too :( Lol

Yeah well. Maybe future hosts can implement this next time. I think it would be fair since people are from different timezones and stuff. Or only hammer if the person who is being voted has always been inactive like that time with meepy.

I think that is a thing town need to take into theor own hands. Town would want to wait however, mafia may not.

Some townies are eager and that, yanno, helps the mafia. Mafia want quicker mislynches to make it easier to keep the bandwagon going.
    EM?! :( Why did you betray us? :( I'll quickly nominate you for best scum. Congrats <3 (still hate you :p )

Gurl, it was only you. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif

:sunglasses:
    unknown.png
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

*taking deep breath*

Think im gonna play anyway
    Town was on fire at first, but Em really bagged the win for the Mafia. :D

*taking deep breath*

Think im gonna play anyway

NO :P You're banned for the next one :joy: