Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    Ayy doctor horrible's sing a long blog reference in the mission image! (Now to actually read the mission I got distracted. Also I checked and OUAT in the US doesn't air until October so I'm safe :D )

Oh. Our mistake. My sister thought it was airing already. :/ Guess we're just 1 year behind.
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    And yeah, I watched the first few seasons of that but got too behind then stopped. It was a decent show, but I can't even imagine where it's going now on its 7th season. And I knew it hadn't started yet, too early; it's a fall show and summer still has a ways to go.

I took a brief break from the show around Season Four. I ended up bingewatching Season Five in which the second half was really good in my opinon but I stopped around the second half of Season Six of the show. I have heard that a lot of the main characters are going away in Season Seven which kinda put a sore bone in my body.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    And yeah, I watched the first few seasons of that but got too behind then stopped. It was a decent show, but I can't even imagine where it's going now on its 7th season. And I knew it hadn't started yet, too early; it's a fall show and summer still has a ways to go.

I took a brief break from the show around Season Four. I ended up bingewatching Season Five in which the second half was really good in my opinon but I stopped around the second half of Season Six of the show. I have heard that a lot of the main characters are going away in Season Seven which kinda put a sore bone in my body.

Yup, heard that rumour from my sister as well. :/
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited August 2017
    The armor would need to be used next time, right? Because it isn't usable after that, I think.

Exactly. This is the last opportunity for people to get enough Armor to make a full suit (exemption). Some people only have 1 or 2 Armors, and need one or two more to make it into an exemption. Those who are already exempt will likely opt for the money, or give away their extra armor to coalition partners.
    The armor would need to be used next time, right? Because it isn't usable after that, I think.

Exactly. This is the last opportunity for people to get enough Armor to make a full suit (exemption). Some people only have 1 or 2 Armors, and need one or two more to make it into an exemption. Those who are already exempt will likely opt for the money, or give away their extra armor to coalition partners.

Question: what if everyone is like: Yolo, let's go for armour and in the end everyone has enough armour to be exempt? :)
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Mmm... I need to go and read it again or wait until you start playing... :#

Question: what if everyone is like: Yolo, let's go for armour and in the end everyone has enough armour to be exempt? :)

I have measures in place to prevent that from happening, and it's already very unlikely as it is, BUT if it does happen, then everyone will get a free pass and we'll have to do a double elimination in the future at some point.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Wait...season 3 has a guy who's studying to be a scientologist? And he thinks it's about science?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Wait...season 3 has a guy who's studying to be a scientologist? And he thinks it's about science?

It's best you don't question the characters of Season 3, or else you lose your mind. :lol:

I actually forget: is that Gregory or Casey? They were quite similar.
    edited August 2017

It's best you don't question the characters of Season 3, or else you lose your mind. :lol:

Gregory.

Casey is the crazy one who thinks earthworms are an advanced alien species.

And you also have the hill billy stereotype that borders on parody: "My momma and daddy are only second cousins, so it's okay."

(Although from a genetic perspective, second cousins should be as likely to produce birth defects as total strangers...although Aiden drew the short stick...)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

I have measures in place to prevent that from happening, and it's already very unlikely as it is, BUT if it does happen, then everyone will get a free pass and we'll have to do a double elimination in the future at some point.

Hmm, interesting. :)
    Banner.png

Gregory.

And you also have the hill billy stereotype that borders on parody: "My momma and daddy are only second cousins, so it's okay."

(Although from a genetic perspective, second cousins should be as likely to produce birth defects as total strangers...although Aiden drew the short stick...)

I guess momma and daddy drew the short stick instead.... :p
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited August 2017
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    The Exam was my absolute favourite, I love Roleplaying as characters (It's great practice for a character actor)

Speaking of, has Ambrose and the gang made another appearance? ;)
    (And thank you for your input :) )

Afraid not, Unfortunatley. We will start casting for the winter shows soon so Ambrose will have to be retired for abit, atleast until next summer. :D

But there are some other characters in the pipeline which could just make an IRL apperance. I'm desperatley trying to get the powers that be to let me use T-Roll for a halloween show. So far though, No luck. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png

Gregory.

I guess momma and daddy drew the short stick instead.... :p

Sweet Lord

The Exam was my absolute favourite, I love Roleplaying as characters (It's great practice for a character actor)

Speaking of, has Ambrose and the gang made another appearance? ;)
    (And thank you for your input :) )

Afraid not, Unfortunatley. We will start casting for the winter shows soon so Ambrose will have to be retired for abit, atleast until next summer. :D

But there are some other characters in the pipeline which could just make an IRL apperance. I'm desperatley trying to get the powers that be to let me use T-Roll for a halloween show. So far though, No luck. :s

Letsh hope hish day will come shoon...
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    In regards to the mission, I half understand what i have to do. The rest i'll learn as we go along. :p

As the Commander i basically have to give one word clues that sound similar to the said codenames of the sleeper agents, Right?

If so, I follow. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I've read through the 2nd elimination of Season 3, and it looks like the most mentally-balanced people are going home first. :D

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

You guys know that Tom Cruise is actually a scientologist? The thing is that 'scientology' is far than just about 'science'
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    The game sounds fun! I can't wait to start, heh ;)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited August 2017
    I've read through the 2nd elimination of Season 3, and it looks like the most mentally-balanced people are going home first. :D

If you want to win Season Three, then you will be very insane.
    BTW, call me Jake.

browraise.png
    Is that supposed to tell us something about you?
    ;););)
    Banner.png

browraise.png
    Is that supposed to tell us something about you?
    ;););)
    Yes I am very insane.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited August 2017
    In regards to the mission, I half understand what i have to do. The rest i'll learn as we go along. :p

As the Commander i basically have to give one word clues that sound similar to the said codenames of the sleeper agents, Right?

If so, I follow. :D

Yes, essentially. :p While simultaneously avoiding civilians, jihadist, and rival team's agents.

You're basically trying to find a link/connection between as many of Black's codes as possible. If you can't make a connection, just put 1. 2's better, and anything beyond that is pretty bold/risky. I've seen people say FIVE because they were behind.
    edited August 2017
    ACTIVATION CODE LIST: ROUND 1:

1. Pine
    2. Stapler
    3. Grass
    4. Rainbow
    5. Trout
    6. Dream
    7. Ring
    8. Hand
    9. Tar
    10. Yard
    11. Gift
    12. Melody
    13. Sun
    14. Tractor
    15. Coffee
    16. Rose
    BLACK TEAM'S TURN.

(Twiddle and Tiger, please check your PM for the answer sheet)