Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I say post restriction nights where we only talk via memes. :o
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    So are we gonna spam memes here during the night phase? XD

B-but I don't do memes :frowning: But here is a really cool gif :love:
    tumblr_o6uy2cMAts1rub11io1_500.gif

How about funny pics? :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The fortune teller goes back to her tent during the day and looks at the remaining cards.

"Oh, well look at this. The fates tell me that now is not the time for authority and structure. You must be less rigid in the days to come, and learn to be more flexible in your dealings with others."

rBvNAN7.png
    SilentWolf101, the Emperor, has been discarded.

It is now Day 6
    With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to hammer.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    So are we gonna spam memes here during the night phase? XD

B-but I don't do memes :frowning: But here is a really cool gif :love:
    tumblr_o6uy2cMAts1rub11io1_500.gif

How about funny pics? :)

Here:
    CxA9SfzdOY16LMApaCkVJqHKpF8THy-UpcMDqblNueM.jpg?w=956&s=f2f3a390f5377bd8f920138616ee3dfe
    Well, how do we start this day?...
    unknown.png
    R.I.P Silent :cry:
    unknown.png
    Silentwolf.... Nooo... :(

But hey, I'm finally the first to comment on the start of the day. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    Silentwolf.... Nooo... :(

But hey, I'm finally the first to comment on the start of the day. :D

Muhahaha
    unknown.png
    @FloppyFish : What was the thing you wanna mention? We can talk on topic now.
    832XG3D.gif
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Okay Lemme type it this will take me 5 minutes
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

FloppyFish wrote: »
    Okay Lemme type it this will take me 5 minutes

Okie.

Sadly, again, this night kill didn't show much clues.

My gut feeling still tells me it's either Em or Tribbo or Zinnia???
    832XG3D.gif
    So it seems we all agree that Sonschi and DeKay are "confirmed townies". But what if we're wrong? I mean, there is strong evidence FOR it, because Broncos is an experienced mafia player (I am pretty sure), and may have planned with Sonschi this whole thing to get Sonschi trusted and for mafia to win. I am not saying this happened, but I feel it is possible. Again, broncos I am PRETTY sure broncos is quite experienced. If Sonschi is not night killed next night, I feel this will be more likely, let me explain why:
    So we all knew Silent was a power role, or at least were pretty sure, and I think we all knew she was out of shots by Night 5, and then was night killed. The mafia knew she was out of shots, or at least were pretty sure, but killed her anyway. As a result, we as townies, learned nothing knew when Silent was killed and her role was announced. If someone else had been killed, we would have been able to deduce the mafia easier, because Silent was already "confirmed townie" and then someone else is gone that wasn't. Now we know, or are pretty sure at least, that Sonschi, if she is the fool, is out of shots. So the mafia probably want to kill her, right? Because then if she was telling the truth, we as townies learned nothing knew. So if she doesn't die, I will be quite suspicious.

Hope that made sense..
    Mafia Stats

OKay, yeah that makes sense. You know, yesterday, before I lay down to sleep (so dramatic), I was thinking, "You know... what if Sonschi is actually a reversed fool and maybe Em is a normal cop and that's why she keeps on saying she has a strategy or whatever."

But you guys need to know I'm town, okay? XD

However, Sonschi made it clear that she only got my alignment but not my role. I would try believe that she's telling the truth cuz I don't think I've ever seen her straight out lie while she was a mafia before. Sure, she would hide certain details when she was a mafia, but she didn't when she said she didn't get my role. So, I hope I'm right and that we can trust her for now. I don't know. :D Help.
    832XG3D.gif
    I think.. if she does not got killed next night I will vote her. It would be very strange for the mafia not to vote her, it would help them a lot as a team.
    Mafia Stats

But maybe she may not be killed now because the mafia want to frame her XD Well I think I would vote her anyway
    Mafia Stats

OKay, yeah that makes sense. You know, yesterday, before I lay down to sleep (so dramatic), I was thinking, "You know... what if Sonschi is actually a reversed fool and maybe Em is a normal cop and that's why she keeps on saying she has a strategy or whatever."

However, Sonschi made it clear that she only got my alignment but not my role. I would try believe that she's telling the truth cuz I don't think I've ever seen her straight out lie while she was a mafia before. Sure, she would hide certain details when she was a mafia, but she didn't when she said she didn't get my role. So, I hope I'm right and that we can trust her for now. I don't know. :D Help.

Emily would vote for Sonschi though, yes? It would be pretty strange not to.
    unknown.png
    Maybe she is trying to gather evidence before voting. She may not want to reveal her role because people may not believe her and not vote SOnschi and then she would get night killed
    Mafia Stats

Emily would vote for Sonschi though, yes? It would be pretty strange not to.

Hmm. True.

Okay, so this kinda confirms that Sonschi is town?
    832XG3D.gif
    Did you read my post? I feel like it is not confirmed YET
    Mafia Stats

Anyway, here's my updated list. I think Floppy seems town cuz it seems like they tried to put pieces together and did some thinking, which I think usually a mafia wouldn't bother to do.

I still think Sonschi is town cuz I don't think my home Sonschi would be lying. :D:D

fOvhp9O.jpg
    832XG3D.gif

Yeah, but if Em does have any real tricks up her sleeves, she better say something before we all start to assume that Sonschi is mafia and then lynch her only to find out she's town.
    832XG3D.gif
    I guess we will have to wait and see. On Day 7 though I will probably have a better idea though if Sonschi could be planning something. The next night kill hopefully will tell a lot.
    Mafia Stats

Yeah, but if Em does have any real tricks up her sleeves, she better say something before we all start to assume that Sonschi is mafia and then lynch her only to find out she's town.

I agree. How many mislynches can we afford until we lose? We are going to have to be careful, like extra careful, about who we lynch.
    Mafia Stats

Um, let me see.

Worst case scenario:

Day 6: 6 Town vs 2 Mafia
    Mislynch at the end of Day 6 = 5 Town vs 2 Mafia

Day 7: 4 Town vs 2 Mafia
    ^ I think this is already considered mafia win? I'm not too sure tho. Depends on the host. Some hosts stop the game when there is a 1:2 ration of Mafia to Town. But it depends on what @icmnfrsh prefers.

If he stops the game at 4 town to 2 Mafia, it means we cannot mislynch today.
    832XG3D.gif
    Um, let me see.

Worst case scenario:

Day 6: 6 Town vs 2 Mafia
    Mislynch at the end of Day 6 = 5 Town vs 2 Mafia

Day 7: 4 Town vs 2 Mafia
    ^ I think this is already considered mafia win? I'm not too sure tho. Depends on the host. Some hosts stop the game when there is a 1:2 ration of Mafia to Town. But it depends on what @icmnfrsh prefers.

If he stops the game at 4 town to 2 Mafia, it means we cannot mislynch today.

Ratio, not ration. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Mafia need to secure at least 50% of votes to win
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?