Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited August 2017
    Madam Secretary, adding to the above I've also completed my current request. Link to the download will be provided once the Exchange is fixed.

@Minx please see my PM regarding transferring the file to you. [Edit - Minx has received the file]

Picture Tour

rtQRAKs.jpg
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @soocoolsim , Mariner's Delight is lovely. I really like how you combined all the different exterior textures. I especially like that carport you made and enjoyed your story in your picture tour. Lots of different choices for all the different kids' bedrooms. And way to go fitting in all those rooms on such a small lot, great job! Will keep an eye out for it when it's uploaded so I can rec and DL it. :smile:
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Sandraelle, perfect island home! <3<3 the kid rooms! :)

@soocoolsim, Ahoy Matey! I would like the purple room where my imagination can fly! :mrgreen:
  • Options

Thanks @Sandraelle and @romagi1 . Now all we need is the exchange to be fixed :smiley:

• Options

Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one now please...

Date: August 1, 2017
    Username: SPARKY1922
    Page:  here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Victorian Vampire/Fairy Home for Moonlight Falls, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@SPARKY1922 , please check into my contact thread. Looking forward to building this for you :smiley:
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @sashraf @romagi1 Both of your homes are really lovely in their own ways, love them!

Madame Secretary, I'll be claiming this as my first request!! :D

Date: July 20, 2017
    Username: AuronoiChieftain
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: Family Freindly Scientist Warehouse Loft Penthouse for San Myshuno (The Fountenview Penthouse), Sims 4
    Preferred Creator: ScarletPipper
    Claimed By:

@AuronoiChieftain We can continue chatting about the request in our private message! I look forward to completing it. :)

Thank you! Congrats on your first claim. Have fun! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madam Secretary I would like to claim this one please!

Date: August 4, 2017
    Username: Storietime
    Page: here
    Description: Rustic Farmhouse for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Storietime, I've just one question to start with. :) Here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)

Double thank you for the request forms for @Loulightfoot1976!! <3o:)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @Loulightfoot1976 I've added the requests to our Open Request list. Should you have any questions, please ask. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one now please...

Date: August 1, 2017
    Username: SPARKY1922
    Page:  here
    Description: Victorian Vampire/Fairy Home for Moonlight Falls, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@SPARKY1922 , please check into my contact thread. Looking forward to building this for you :smiley:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @romagi1 @Sandraelle @soocoolsim What a bummer that the Exchange is whacked. I hope you can upload soon! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Thank you ScarletPipper, for claiming my request.
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    Sashraf, The Legacy Villa looks amazing! I couldn't get the photos on this thread to work (maybe that is a glitch on my computer) but I looked at the photos on your link. Awesome work--- as always!
    oow785m
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    @romagi1 , Rustic Ranch perfectly matches its name. I love the special details and features like the well in the garden and waterfall.

@illusie , you did such a great job with the Sims 2 tutorial house.

@Sandraelle , what a lovely home. I can almost feel the breeze from those wraparound terraces :smiley:

Well done to all my very talented teammates. Can't wait for the exchange to check out these wonderful builds in game.

I absolutely concur with all of this!

I'm really loving the sky blue for the rustic ranch--- which isn't a color I would associate with that but it WORKS! Now the beach house also rocks that color on the trim but it a totally different way, both houses are great! The tutorial house is lovely, too, but is this a house from Sims 2 reimagined? I cannot recall that house--- but Sims 2 was a LONG time ago and I've slept since then!

Great work, ladies, really great!

oow785m
  • Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @soocoolsim , Mariner's Delight is lovely. I really like how you combined all the different exterior textures. I especially like that carport you made and enjoyed your story in your picture tour. Lots of different choices for all the different kids' bedrooms. And way to go fitting in all those rooms on such a small lot, great job! Will keep an eye out for it when it's uploaded so I can rec and DL it. :smile:

I love the mix of exteriors as well and I'm really loving your roof lines on this one--- beautiful build!
    oow785m
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited August 2017
    WOW! How wonderful new creations! My dear teammates amazed me once again.

@sashraf , The Legacy Villa is gorgeus! You recreated the original so perfect! The decor is just lovely and fits the style of the house very well.

@romagi1 , Rustic Ranch is so beautiful and cozy! I feel like to play with my TS3 horses again just there. I love that fall. And the well is stunning.

@illusie , Sims 2 Tutorial part 2 House is pretty and lovely. You made a great work on this version.

@Sandraelle , Once Upon a Tide reflects very well all the charm of a coastal home. Colors and patterns are just perfect. Great name too, BTW

@soocoolsim , Mariners Delight is a very beautiful coastal home too. Perfect colors and patterns. The car port is unique indeed. And I love how you made the roofs.

I hope they fix the Exchange soon!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Sandraelle, @soocoolsim and @AIRIS6962 thank you!

@Sandraelle, Once upon a tide is lovely, and such a cute name for the house! I love the beach theme. Looks great! And you used my favorite color (blue). When can I move in? ;)

@soocoolsim, your house is stunning. I love the fantasy room!

@ZooProfessor3, thank you. I couldn't recall this sims 2 house either. I reinstalled my sims 2 game just to take a closer look at the original house. I kept it the same as much as possible, but then improved. The basement is new, the kitchen is now larger and I added landscaping. The hallway needed to be rearranged to fit in the stairs, but for the rest it's the same.
    I know the sims 2 is a long time ago, yet I still remember a sims 1 house I loved lol Maybe I should try to remake it ;)
  • Options
    simlover19simlover19 Posts: 31 Member
    Username: simlover19
    Preferred creator* :illusie
    Skin color: white
    Hair color: black and brown
    Aspiration​: family
    ​Bonus Trait: ?
    Traits: mixed close to sims 2
    Name desired mikey smith and riley harlow :
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: use base game its ok
    Link to reference pics (optional): http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Harlow: : http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Mickey_Smith

Is communication required before the creator begins work? when u are ready to start no rush ok :)
    Additional instructions? nope :) <3
  • Options
    Username:simlover19
    Preferred builder* illusie:
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):modern and traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? use base game
    Lot size (dimensions): not sure
    Lot traits (Sims 4): family friendly
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? baby room
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: pink and tan
    Colors you dislike: i dont mind
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? newcrest
    Link to specific house or plan: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/sims/images/2/23/Four_Corners.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100409010117
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? garden and pool
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? when u are ready is fine :)
    Additional instructions? nope
  • Options
    > @illusie said:
    > @Sandraelle, @soocoolsim and @AIRIS6962 thank you!
    >
    > @Sandraelle, Once upon a tide is lovely, and such a cute name for the house! I love the beach theme. Looks great! And you used my favorite color (blue). When can I move in? ;)
    >
    > @soocoolsim, your house is stunning. I love the fantasy room!
    >
    > @ZooProfessor3, thank you. I couldn't recall this sims 2 house either. I reinstalled my sims 2 game just to take a closer look at the original house. I kept it the same as much as possible, but then improved. The basement is new, the kitchen is now larger and I added landscaping. The hallway needed to be rearranged to fit in the stairs, but for the rest it's the same.
    > I know the sims 2 is a long time ago, yet I still remember a sims 1 house I loved lol Maybe I should try to remake it ;)

yes i think u should you did shuch a great job on recreating my sims 2 sims and house give it a go id love to see it :) <3
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Hi Sweet Peas!

I had a whirlwind weekend — a wedding and a visit to my 89 year old Dad in New Jersey. It was a lot of driving and not a lot of sleeping but tons of fun. We stayed at an amazing place for the wedding and I’m thinking it will be a Sims build soon ;-) My dear husband and son gifted me a new laptop and I should be up and running again as soon as I get the hang of it. It’s a PC and I’ve been an Apple girl for ages.

I just can’t keep up with y’all!

@sashraf — the Legacy Villa is beautiful. Very elegant build!

@romagi1 — I love the Rustic Ranch! So many clever little details that hide in plain sight in this build. The well is adorable!

@illusie — The Sims 2 House is so clever!

@Sandraelle — beach houses are my favorite and yours is brilliant!

@soocoolsim — The Mariners Delight house is a delight. You did great work with the roof lines and I second the love for the purple room!

I love my brilliant and talented team mates!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I haven't been in here before so if I don't deserve a build I will fully understand. But if anyone fancies doing this, you will have big fluffy hugs and eternal gratitude :)

Username:elanorbreton
    Preferred builder: any
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 3
    Type of build: Western community
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? everything installed except sweet treats and movie stuff
    Lot size (dimensions): 40 across front x 50 deep
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Additional instructions? I am looking for a Western themed community Lot, preferably with a pet store and park-type area that is pet friendly but I would be happy with any kind of Western community lot really. It is to go next to this wonderful lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5358573
  • Options
    I haven't been in here before so if I don't deserve a build I will fully understand. But if anyone fancies doing this, you will have big fluffy hugs and eternal gratitude :)

Username:elanorbreton
    Preferred builder: any
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 3
    Type of build: Western community
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? everything installed except sweet treats and movie stuff
    Lot size (dimensions): 40 across front x 50 deep
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Additional instructions? I am looking for a Western themed community Lot, preferably with a pet store and park-type area that is pet friendly but I would be happy with any kind of Western community lot really. It is to go next to this wonderful lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5358573

No need to have visited before in order to request a build! I know the team will make you something awesome!

oow785m
  • Options
    Madame secretary, I´d like to claim:

Username:simlover19
    Preferred builder* illusie:
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):modern and traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? use base game
    Lot size (dimensions): not sure
    Lot traits (Sims 4): family friendly
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? baby room
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: pink and tan
    Colors you dislike: i dont mind
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? newcrest
    Link to specific house or plan: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/sims/images/2/23/Four_Corners.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100409010117
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? garden and pool
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? when u are ready is fine :)
    Additional instructions? nope
  • Options
    @suepea, thank you!