Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Probably 24-12, yes. So I'll have to get used to announcing the start and end at noontime.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Announcement:

I might start day a few hours early today, but day will still end at the same time tomorrow. I'm just verifying with some roles.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Day will start in 1.5 hours :)

• Options
    Also, just in case anyone in unsure, the Fool copies other powers, and doesn't steal any shots

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Oh, so I didn't miss anything while I was sleeping? So day start is soon, so when do days/night start/finish?
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Oh, so I didn't miss anything while I was sleeping? So day start is soon, so when do days/night start/finish?

10 minutes :D

• Options
    Another day, another reading. The fortune teller meets up with a few clients before her regular one comes into the tent.

"Ah, I've been expecting you."

"Wow, you must be psychic or something."

"Well, let us continue where we left off, shall we?"

It is now Day 4
    With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to hammer.

Day will end in 27 hours, after which night phases will now end in 12 hours. You can submit your night actions early if you expect to be busy or unavailable.

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Yay! Another peaceful night.

Are we sure we have killers up in here? I feel like we achieved great things yesterday. I don't really suspect anyone right now lol
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Mafia didn't kill again? That's weird. I'm happy but there's something fishy... NOT meaning Floppy :D
  • Options
    So now it could be mafia is inactive or wants to appear as inactive but is actually one of the most active ones on here... So, no clue at all :D
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    So now it could be mafia is inactive or wants to appear as inactive but is actually one of the most active ones on here... So, no clue at all :D

Or they got blocked or the victim was protected. Maybe they tried to kill you since you claimed or something but i thought that would be something NOT to do? Weird

Maybe it's inactives but ice ended night early. I think je probably would have left it full time just in case
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Interesting.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »

Or they got blocked or the victim was protected. Maybe they tried to kill you since you claimed or something but i thought that would be something NOT to do? Weird

Maybe it's inactives but ice ended night early. I think je probably would have left it full time just in case

Killing me wouldn't make sense anymore because I've already used all my shots.

The early night end is a good point. But it could still be that mafia is just a silent reader. Maybe we should check all the inactive ones and see when they were last online?
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Who is on? Weren't their 2 people who wanted to say something to me at daytime?
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    We now have things to discuss... :o
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Oh again no kill at night? That's great :smiley:
    I think we're doing good lol

Mafia could've also tried to kill Deykay since he is confirmed town by Sonschi but who knows.

I feel like some of the inactive players are probably bad but there is at least one active one.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    The question is who though :/
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »

I've got no idea, honestly. My only suspicion was Floppy, but they were a townie (I don't know about their role when they were replaced though). The only one that I'm getting gut feelings from is maybe emilzydiva
  • Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    Who is on? Weren't their 2 people who wanted to say something to me at daytime?

There was but I don't remember who
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    KleineMuff wrote: »

I've got no idea, honestly. My only suspicion was Floppy, but they were a townie (I don't know about their role when they were replaced though). The only one that I'm getting gut feelings from is maybe emilzydiva

I don't get mafia vibes from heg at all but she's extremely experienced. I bet she knows all the tricks xD

My focus is on the inactive ones.
  • Options
    Yo Caro is experienced too

I can't actually think of Caro being mafia much, though. This is kind of not topical to this game though

Caro have you been mafia much?
    Oh you've been mafia 20 times? When? Where? XD
  • Options
    But really you don't got to worry because my tricks haven't been unleashed in this game

They were quite poor in the game I played over at ultimate mafia forums lol
  • Options
    Hey anyone on?
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    Do you guys every type up a comment then change tabs to look at something else and you just completely forget to post it? Yeah I just did that with that last post about my tricks lol