March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, you all have a lot of time in this game.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    @lovesstorms I wish you and your husband all the best and a lot of strength <3 Keep up your positive attitude :)
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Yeah, you all have a lot of time in this game.

So if you shorten night 2 hours, it will end in 7.5 hours?
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    It's quite a task to sleep for 24 hours xD
    So yay for a shorter night!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

KleineMuff wrote: »
    It's quite a task to sleep for 24 hours xD
    So yay for a shorter night!

9e9f3a19f9c10c7fe3e55d5cf8443bac.jpg

:joy: I once slept for 17 hours. But I'm getting too old for this... I'm on semester break but get up everyday at 8 am! That's so wrong...
    I don't think I can sleep longer than 10 hours anymore and even that is pretty rare xD
    It's usually around 6-8 hours.

KleineMuff wrote: »
    I don't think I can sleep longer than 10 hours anymore and even that is pretty rare xD
    It's usually around 6-8 hours.

Same ^^ It's a bit weird because I used to be a heavy sleeper. Maybe I'm growing up (finally)
    My sister slept for 24 hours nearly straight, only waking up to eat dinner. That was after finals.

And night ends in 5.5 hours at this point, since I'll end it two hours early.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    My sister slept for 24 hours nearly straight, only waking up to eat dinner. That was after finals.

And night ends in 5.5 hours at this point, since I'll end it two hours early.

Wow that's long :o But it sounds as if she needed the sleep ^^

Still tons of time left.
    Yeah, she barely slept that week. College is intense

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    She does know that even if you didn't sleep for so many days, that binge sleeping isn't going to make up for it?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    I decided to do some searching for my first game and I found the first game... ever

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/639574/mafia-game-is-over-mafia-won/p1

Great find! That seems like an eternity ago xD
    Sure I wasn't part of that game and started playing way later but still.
    And I almost forgot that we used to go through emails before they introduced PMs with the new forums. What a hassle. I'm glad we used skype instead of emails later on.

DeKay wrote: »
    She does know that even if you didn't sleep for so many days, that binge sleeping isn't going to make up for it?

Yeah, but she had all those projects to turn in, so she was really tired then

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member

Understandable. :D But I don't think I would feel any better sleeping for so long in one day after not sleeping for a few nights. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

Understandable. :D But I don't think I would feel any better sleeping for so long in one day after not sleeping for a few nights. :joy:

I dunno. I've never slept that long either. Maybe she also didn't feel like getting up too after using up her willpower

Night ends in about 40 minutes, right?
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I actually kinda sleep in these days (until like 9:30am) because I work the closing shift. The market closes at 9pm, but I don't get home until like 9:30. By the time I shower, eat, and relax, it's rather late.

Mind you, my body clock is usually spot-on. I'll wake up around the same time each day (usually). In high school I used to wake up at like 6am because I had band practice 3 times a week. I usually sleep until 7-7:30 each day at school now because I don't have band and I tend to stay up later. At first, it felt like a vacation!
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Night ends in about 40 minutes, right?

Yep

Lyoufln wrote: »
    I actually kinda sleep in these days (until like 9:30am) because I work the closing shift. The market closes at 9pm, but I don't get home until like 9:30. By the time I shower, eat, and relax, it's rather late.

Mind you, my body clock is usually spot-on. I'll wake up around the same time each day (usually). In high school I used to wake up at like 6am because I had band practice 3 times a week. I usually sleep until 7-7:30 each day at school now because I don't have band and I tend to stay up later. At first, it felt like a vacation!

Wow, 9:30 AM is already sleeping in for you. I still consider it early because my shift starts at noon. And I really don't miss having to wake up very early for school :D

edited August 2017
    Happy hasn't made her presence felt, and it's almost Day 3, sooo...

@FloppyFish will replace HappyFuzzyKitty. I will message her Happy's role in a bit.

At the break of dawn, the fortune teller once more enters her tent. She glances over the cards laid out for her loyal, if abrasive, customer.

"Most peculiar indeed. Nothing has changed. This must be the work of other forces in play."

It is now Day 3
    With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to hammer.

Day will still end at the same time tomorrow, so you have 2 extra hours to discuss today. :)

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'm about to start English class, so i can't be on for the next hour.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Ooh yay nobody died :)

No one died? YAY :love: Now it would be great to know if someone played a powerrole or the mafia just skipped one day...
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Hi guyz I am back xD
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

Welcome back B)