Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romance GP

crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
edited August 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I would really love to have a game pack focused on romance, because what we have now feels dry and needs to be revived.
Some things it could include
  • Turn Ons/Off
  • Dating Websites
  • Love Guru
  • More Romantic Interactions such as cuddle under the star/clouds.
  • More Underwear options
  • Romantic Furniture
  • Reputation System
  • More Wedding Stuff
  • Different proposals (Table Proposals)
  • Slow Dancing
I know some of these ideas are already out there, I just want to put them in this idea because I feel like they fit. Thank you for some of the ideas btw. ;) Please add more ideas and give me your opinions. :)
Post edited by crazycat_135 on

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    • Bear rug for cuddling and kissing (Fake fur of course)
    • Picnic basket
    • Kiss on couch
    • Shower WooHoo
    a256aFi.gif
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    I would really love to have a game pack focused on romance, because what we have now feels dry and needs to be revived.
    • Turn Ons/Off
    • Dating Websites
    • Love Guru
    • More Underwear options
    • Romantic Furniture
    I know some of these ideas are already out there, I just want to put them in this idea because I feel like they fit. Thank you for some of the ideas btw. ;) Please add more ideas and give me your opinions. :)

YES!! With the option to turn off the dating website option please!! I'd love to see the old make a move on the couch and bed! Along with this, PLEASE rework the jealousy trait!
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Oh and I almost forgot, A reputation system. I find it strange how they don't have this yet.
    Oh and I almost forgot, A reputation system. I find it strange how they don't have this yet.

Only as long as they rework the reputation system. I don't want my sims forever labeled as something bad if I want one of my sims to cheat on someone and cause drama. I think that it should come in the form of a moodlet. A cheater moodlet that is longer lasting.......say over the course of a couple sim-days.......and if you have your sim apologize, it could shorten the amount of time it takes for the society at large to get over it.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    • Turn Ons/Off
    • Dating Websites
    • Love Guru
    • More Underwear options
    • Romantic Furniture
    • Reputation System

Love Guru comes with Festivals in City LIving. Now the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker we don't have.
    • Picnic basket
    • Kiss on couch
    • Shower WooHoo

Yes to all plus a vibrating heart shaped bed.
    To add they also need to add a new cuddle to the sofa were they stay cuddled till you cancel or their needs get low. Also bring back the in bed animations especially kiss and makeout in bed.
    • Picnic basket
    • Kiss on couch
    • Shower WooHoo

They already have a kiss option for the couch. That said we need a TS2 Sofa Makeout Interaction.
    • Picnic basket
    • Kiss on couch
    • Shower WooHoo

They already have a kiss option for the couch. That said we need a TS2 Sofa Makeout Interaction.

Exactly! I made a thread about that earlier........someone actually told me that they wouldn't do it cause its known as a kids game now........LMAO!!! I told them that it was already in game so I fail to see why they would not just bring it back.
    To add they also need to add a new cuddle to the sofa were they stay cuddled till you cancel or their needs get low. Also bring back the in bed animations especially kiss and makeout in bed.

Would actually LOVE for them to stay cuddled up!! They could do so with popcorn and a good movie!! Since we have the multi-tasking thing happening in game already, I don't see why we couldn't have them cuddled up and feeding each other popcorn as they watch a flick or two.
    • Turn Ons/Off
    • Dating Websites
    • Love Guru
    • More Underwear options
    • Romantic Furniture
    • Reputation System

Love Guru comes with Festivals in City LIving. Now the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker we don't have.

People have been ALL over that whole dating website stuff........I actually like the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker better!! Would add some mystery to it! OOoooooo!!! I just had a brilliant idea!! We could also have new games that they can play!! The kids........I'd say teens mostly........could play "spin the bottle" at get togethers! XD
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Bear31 wrote: »

People have been ALL over that whole dating website stuff........I actually like the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker better!! Would add some mystery to it! OOoooooo!!! I just had a brilliant idea!! We could also have new games that they can play!! The kids........I'd say teens mostly........could play "spin the bottle" at get togethers! XD

I love the idea of spin the bottle. It would be something really cute and sweet for teens only to play. Unfortunately, the bottle object would probably be 12x12 tiles and unable to fit in any reasonably sized or decorated lot. /sarcasm

Seriously, if they can create something like this with a reasonable footprint, I'd be in love. TS2 had so many different types of kisses and romantic interactions. That number was greatly reduced in TS3. TS4, seems to slowly be doing away with the romance facet of the game. For example, there's no such thing as a date in game anymore. Inevitably, a date becomes an exercise in wrangling the couple and shooing other sims away.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yesssssss!! I need this in my game!
    • Turn Ons/Off
    • Dating Websites
    • Love Guru
    • More Underwear options
    • Romantic Furniture
    • Reputation System

Spin the bottle shouldn't be limited to teens. I want it for young adults and adults as well. They had that in TS2 Console Version.
    Cynna wrote: »

I love the idea of spin the bottle. It would be something really cute and sweet for teens only to play. Unfortunately, the bottle object would probably be 12x12 tiles and unable to fit in any reasonably sized or decorated lot. /sarcasm

Seriously, if they can create something like this with a reasonable footprint, I'd be in love. TS2 had so many different types of kisses and romantic interactions. That number was greatly reduced in TS3. TS4, seems to slowly be doing away with the romance facet of the game. For example, there's no such thing as a date in game anymore. Inevitably, a date becomes an exercise in wrangling the couple and shooing other sims away.

Even Sims Freeplay has more kiss types and romantic interactions then TS4.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    • Turn Ons/Off
    • Dating Websites
    • Love Guru
    • More Underwear options
    • Romantic Furniture
    • Reputation System

I would pay to get back the turn ons and turn offs system back from the sims 2 alone! I love the idea of this pack!
    Slow dancing
    Slow dancing

This. Freeplay already has it with their latest wedding add on.
  • amanda88mamanda88m Posts: 39 Member
    Yes please, to so many things listed above
    Cuddle on bed!
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    How about a Share food with intrraction
    Maybe allow for a pasta kiss like in lady and the tramp.

Also every thing above
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited August 2017
    Here's what I want to see

New CAS system
    •Turn on turn offs

New Dating Options
    • Picnic
    • Movies

New Interactions
    • Slow dance / Smustle
    • Cuddle in bed, Cuddle on under the stars
    • Woohoo in shower/ photo booth
    • Romantic interactions better kisses, holding hands, footsies under the table anything we have nothing now

New NPCs
    • Miss Crumplebottom
    • Minstrel (added as a option for restaurants if you own Dine Out)
    • Concession stand worker

Objects
    ElectroDance Sphere
    Photo booth
    In-ground hot tub
    You're so nice, I'd go with Claire the Bear skin rug
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    I also feel like they could add a few more wedding options. Especially wedding dresses and the addition of veils. Considering the wedding stuff pack was pretty low on the community vote, I'm thinking we probably won't get one. So if they could just give us more wedding decorations, cakes, dresses/accessories. Since it's related to the theme of romance. :)
    Table proposals would be everything too!!
    I also feel like they could add a few more wedding options. Especially wedding dresses and the addition of veils. Considering the wedding stuff pack was pretty low on the community vote, I'm thinking we probably won't get one. So if they could just give us more wedding decorations, cakes, dresses/accessories. Since it's related to the theme of romance. :)
    Table proposals would be everything too!!

Already had ideas related to weddings........

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920039/event-planner-pack#latest
    edited August 2017
    Not trying to compete or anything, just adding ideas that I think go with the theme, so if they see this they'll have a lot ideas in one place. ;)