Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cast an actor as that sim!

I don't think I have ever seen a thread like this, but if one exists its either long gone or I stole their idea subconsciously. :lol:

But that doesn't matter! I came up with a little thread game. You post a picture of your favorite sim and the simmer below you says the actor or actress that would play your sim in the movie of their life! :lol:

I'll start, here's my sim I just made today - a private detective named Stephanie Halloway:
wnSPAvm.jpg

0OfVvJ5.jpg

0g8pVc8.jpg

Who would you have play her? :smiley:

Comments

• cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    Ruby Rose is my first pick because of those plump lips, but my first thought was actually Jennifer Love Hewitt although they don't really look alike.

Here is my sim Emiko. I've never been able to match her to anyone so this will be interesting.
    0Mk10m.jpg
    WrQQsh.jpg

And one of her young if that helps.
    x9V4HZ.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @coco Ruby Rose is a good one!
    Hmmm...I think younger Emiko could be played by Zooey Deschanel, while older Emiko...hmm...honestly, I am thinking younger Susan Sarandon. :smile: she already has the brown eyes and reddish hair and facial features aren't exact, but your sim reminds me of her enough to where I think she'd work. :smiley:
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Lovely sims @Emily4331 and @coco!

Have had some personal and computer issues so haven't had time or energy to play. So thought I'd jump in here with a sim. This looks like a fun little game. My knowledge of actors and actresses is very limited. :lol:

TCIl4Bf.jpg

IJzfpNd.jpg

CQPR0ay.jpg

MKgjXt9.jpg

Who plays Kaydence in her biopic?

tymCgbJ.jpg

Child Kaydence

kTKuiAa.jpg

Teen Kaydence

rMCIJq8.jpg

With her mom Madison
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Put red hair on Stephanie Holloway and she'd be a simself of Molly Ringwald! A young Molly Ringwald.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    @Emily4331 Oooh I like the idea of Susan Sarandon, I can totally see it :smiley:
    @venusdemilosims How about Emily Carey as child Kaydence and Sarah Hyland or India Eisley as her older self :smile:
    @coco Sarah Hyland is a great choice for Kaydence!

Chloe Grace Moretz would be good too if she were brunette. :smile:
    Let's see...

Here's another new sim I made: Christian Cabana:
    GDY9v4G.jpg

And maybe he'd have a co-star...How about in my sim Mia:
    mCV7nXX.jpg

Who would you have play them? :3
  • GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    edited July 2017
    Who's going to play Amber? And who's going to play her lovely wife, Holly?
    aSbu0Q4.png

Who's going to pull off Amber's blunt, masculine, wildly profane, no-🐸🐸🐸🐸, overly confident and slightly deranged personality? And who's going to portray Holly's mild-mannered and understanding, but also furiously curious and sexually aggressive behaviour?
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    I think Christian Cabana could be a young Johnny Depp and Mia has similar facial features to Kate Winslet.
    @GrijzePilion I think Ellen Page might make a good Holly! Amber is a tough one...The looks isn't that good of a match, but I've seen Charlize Theron pull off roles similar to Amber's personality quite well, so I'm going to go with her! :smile: Lovely sims, by the way! :smile:
    @Bessieboo I like the idea of Johnny Depp playing Christian! Kate Winslet is a good one, but I wonder if she could pull off playing such a floozy like Mia? She's always played a nice girl in the movies I've seen her in! :lol:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Emily4331 Cool twist! On Christian the first one that comes to mind is J. Lo's ex husband Marc Anthony.....only Christian is much handsomer. :)

For Mia Susan Lucci (Erica Kane) from All My Children
    @bekkasan Ohhh! I would've never thought Marc Anthony!

Aww! I could totally see Susan Lucci as Mia! She is adorable!
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @Bessieboo I like the idea of Johnny Depp playing Christian! Kate Winslet is a good one, but I wonder if she could pull off playing such a floozy like Mia? She's always played a nice girl in the movies I've seen her in! :lol:

Have you ever seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Flaky floozy pretty much. And she does a good job.
    ZeeGee wrote: »

Have you ever seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Flaky floozy pretty much. And she does a good job.

I have not! Well, I guess she'd do fine as Mia, then! haha! I'll have to check it out sometime! :smile:
    edited July 2017
    @GrijzePilion I think Ellen Page might make a good Holly! Amber is a tough one...The looks isn't that good of a match, but I've seen Charlize Theron pull off roles similar to Amber's personality quite well, so I'm going to go with her! :smile: Lovely sims, by the way! :smile:

Ellen Page is really interesting as a choice. Of course, she's much more an Amber type of person in real life, being the successful gay gal in a suit, but she does look like Holly.
    I think Kristen Stewart would make for a great Amber because earlier in her caar, she looked a lot like how I want Amber to look. It's that I can't get her looks right in-game, because I think Amber looked very much like 18 year old Kristen Stewart at the same age.
    @GrijzePilion I see the Kristen Stewart resemblance now! Her look are hard to capture, I think you did a good job!
    Well I intentionally made her NOT look like Kristen Stewart at some point, but I do think I should start messing around with Amber's face again to get a slightly more perfect result.
    I have not! Well, I guess she'd do fine as Mia, then! haha! I'll have to check it out sometime! :smile:

It's one of those movies that you don't have a clue what's going on at the first but then it all comes together, so you have to watch it a couple of times to really appreciate it. :)
    Let's keep the ball rolling!

Daria:
    hVuqa0x.jpg

And, let's find a guy...Ha! This might be fun since he is in the acting career by default - Bridgeport's own, Devin Ashton:
    7mhkJ3b.jpg
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    Daria puts in me in my mind of a young Patsy Kensit (a British actress who was in lethal weapon 2). Devin Ashton reminds me of Luke Perry. Love what you have done with him, didn't know he could look so good, will have to start playing him.
    And, let's find a guy...Ha! This might be fun since he is in the acting career by default - Bridgeport's own, Devin Ashton:
    7mhkJ3b.jpg
    I want your Devin Ashton! He's way better-looking than mine, and he'd fit right in.

• venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited July 2017
    @coco Thanks. Pathetic. I had to look up Sarah Hyland. Shows you how limited my actors knowledge is. She does bear a similarity to Kaydence with the wide eyes.

Great makeover of Devin @Emily4331! I have to admit I'm not terribly familiar with that sim because it's been awhile since I've been in Bridgeport.

lR1mBNl.jpg

Now cast her parents! Madison and Sebastian

2ml4gb1.jpg

sHnuXmx.jpg

Dad (Sebastian), an actor and musician

wY3HvOh.jpg

Mom (Madison) a singer

uW5PnTr.jpg

Er0DwjD.jpg

78FcbSh.jpg

And Kaydence's aunt, Savannah

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @Emily4331 Your avatar sim would be perfect for Jared Leto by the way.
    5JZ57S6.png