Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Many thanks @Nejioranaid really appreciate all your kind words and support :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your kindness and beautiful words, always such a great pleasure to read and always bring so much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited July 2017
    Fiddlesticks is an amazing modern home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very cool! Love the shape of this building. The full windows really gives a great sunlight to inside. The City Living dividers really give a nice touch. Fabulous flat roofing too! Your landscaping is so fabulous! Love the carpet on lounge area! Fabulous pool patio! Love the combination of a pot and a plant. And your interior, beautiful! Very stylish interior, love the earthy tones! Beautiful furnishing on bedrooms too! And what's even more awesome is that you only used Base Game items and for under 50k too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    A big thank you @RyeCris16 for your beautiful words and kindness, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Seriously? did I not post here to tell you how amazing Fiddlesticks is yet? It's beautiful inside and out, your creativity never ceases to amaze me my dear. Another work of art <3
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    Fiddlesticks was such fun to build, many thanks for your very generous words @FaithofKaela very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I can't remember if I have commented in here before, but I just came across Lavender Lea in the gallery (I am one of your followers) and have to say that it is my favourite home of all time! I absolutely love it <3

Thank you so much for sharing it with us *hugs* ~ Ellie xxx
  • Options
    Lovely to see you here @elanorbreton many thanks for stopping by :) Also a very big thank you Ellie for your beautiful words, very kind of you and much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Hard to believe that this is under 50k! Very impressive and lovely build!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    Your builds are beautiful!
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • Options
    Thank you very much @The_Dismal_Scientist for your wonderful words, very kind of you and much appreciated :)
    Lovely to see you here @ysa88 many thanks for your kind and wonderful words, really made my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Love Fiddlesticks! I know it was unintentional, but I really like that you kept it in the affordable area, not enough homes are built for that "after the starter" stage :blush: Love those wall dividers used as part of the exterior! Really gives it a clean and modern look! It's a beautiful home <3
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    Many thanks @Laebeth for your wonderful words, very kind of you, it was a fun and easy build even on the lower budget :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Footloose

This is my entry for BnS73, a house to look like a shoe. Five bedrooms and three bathrooms are provided for this very large family, together with living spaces and a recreation room in the basement. Front and rear porches and a back garden for outdoor play and relaxation :)

Download here
    More pics here

mk6kLKx.png

bbo9Um7.jpg

D611DEZ.jpg

g7fEI0J.jpg

LWaGa01.jpg

B9BG9NI.jpg

sOTWyy4.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited July 2017
    The design of Footloose as a shoe looks so very creative! :) You have done the shoe shape so well! It looks great that the top area of the home is white tiling for the leg part. The white flower box windows and the flowers in the front area of the home look very pretty in the build. The type of windows and front door suit the show home theme well. The floor tiles at the front entrance looks nice. Very nice backyard area! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there in the sunshine, and kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars and using the building blocks table. They will enjoy dining outdoors in the sunshine at the picnic table. The tub of toys is a great touch there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The gingham wall pattern in the kitchen, living and dining areas looks homely. It looks nice how the wooden wall dividers separate off the kitchen and dining areas. The sunflowers wall picture is sunny for sims to see whilst dining at the table. Very nice kitchen nook! The hanging pots, fruit wall picture and fruit bowl are nice touches there. The fruit photo frames and condiments look great on the wall shelves. Very nice living room! The family will enjoy sitting on the seating there watching tv. The green flowers on the coffee table , the plant in the corner nook and the white candies look very pretty! The tapestry and the wall picture complement with them. The kids playroom and games room looks very great! They will have fun playing the llama tabletop game, foosball, chess and with the dollhouse there. They will enjoy sitting in the cute animal chair reading a book. The frog prints on the wall and floor look colourfully great! Sims will enjoy playing the guitar and piano there, It is nice that there is a bar for Sims to get a drink from. The drinks wall shelves look great on the bar area wall. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The colour schemes are very nice. The confetti prints on the walls add a great look to the kids rooms. The golden wall pattern in the master bedroom looks nice. The pictures on the kids bedroom walls looks great! The animals are cute in the rooms! The kids will enjoy playing the freezer bunny guitar!
    The home is so very creatively nice! :)
  • Options
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your beautiful words and kind support, always very much appreciated. Really pleased you noticed the white tiling for the leg part, I tried to make it resemble a sock :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Both Fiddlesticks and Footloose (great names by the way, made me smile! :D ) are beautiful! Lovely design and very creative! Will be adding both to my favourites. <3<3
  • Options
    A very big thank you @yanti68 for all your kindness and support, glad you like the names, deciding is always a fun part of any creation :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Now, Footloose is a creative build if I ever saw one!

I realize I have much to learn when seeing something like this, so I will have to study this one closely! :blush: It looks like taken out of a fairy tail, and I'm thinking of a specific one here, the Old Woman in the Shoe. This is the modern interpretation of that story :wink:

I love the little details, like the tiling outside the front door on the two different levels. I love little things like that! The landscaping looks wonderful too!

The interior is so cozy, and I love how you have used those wooden dividers around the house to section off and define areas. Love how you used them in the kitchen in particular! I'll have to remember that one for later :blush:

Beautiful and creative home!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    A very big thank you @Laebeth for such beautiful words, you've really made my day. Big thanks also for all your kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    I'm glad @masajo :heart: You know, I just visited your gallery to add you to follow (I'm a little slow sometimes and forget. haha) and I just realized we have the same first name! :blush: *high five*

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    I know I'm supposed to be really impressed it looks like a show (and I am!) but I just need to say how much I like the interiors!!
  • Options
    Good to know we share the same name @Laebeth I've always liked it. I have also just found you on the Gallery, didn't realise this was your Origin name (I too am a little slow at times!), your work really is stunning :)
    Many thanks for the compliment @withlovejulien very kind of you, designing the interiors is always my favourite part :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Rosemarie

This would have been my entry for the Fit My Needs Challenge, which was sadly discontinued, but I decided to finish the build for fun. The budget was 75K, no cheats including MOO were allowed and no CC. The brief was for a bachelor who loved keeping in shape, hence an indoor gym and rock climbing wall. I also included a yoga and meditation nook as well as an upper balcony with lounge area, bar and dancing :)

Download here
    More pics here

uhVIZPX.png

in0ufcn.jpg

Lp5dljZ.jpg

ltRcBlz.jpg

T6NJjKP.jpg

xl3eJ5d.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Always such a joy to return to forum and come across your awesome builds! So many new ones I don't know where to begin, and hard to pick a favourite, I just love then all. Must check them out and leave Favs all over them on the Gallery later on *makes mental note* B)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Footloose is a creative shoe house build! :smiley: Love the name too, makes me want to listen to a song from Kenny Loggins. ;)
    I like your architecture, I like that it is a boot shape. Love the layout of this build too and the placement of doors and windows. I also like that you have flowerbeds. Your landscaping is so pretty! Love the country-themed gardening and the use of white plants in here. The backyard patio is so peaceful too! And your interior, so beautiful! Love the bright and soft colors you chose. Love the idea on using dividers on kitchen. The bedrooms are so adorable too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Your recent build you just shared, Rosemarie is such a pretty build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very minimalist and modern! Love the stylish black & white pattern you did! Your landscaping is so pretty! Very pretty gardens, love the use of red plants, which reflects from the theme of this build. Love the stepping stones and the fitness patio at the back with wonderful ring fountains. I also like the idea on having a guitar under the tree, makes it peaceful. And your interior, so sleek! Love the black & white color scheme with some cool colors. Love the furnishing on bedrooms too!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top