The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Hallelujah! I like cheese!

That wasn't me :P

So you DON'T like cheese? D:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

No I love cheese regardless xD hahahah
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

jjsG8Ml.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    edited July 2017

Ironically I don't like cheese. :3 Yay anti-stereotypes. :)
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited July 2017

Haha, for me it depends. But I don't mind cream cheese. So rich in taste and useful for baking :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Haha, for me it depends. But I don't mind cream cheese. So rich in taste and useful for baking :p

Ever tried hagelslag? :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    @M13Vulpecula Can you accept my fan art onto this thread since Turner won't let me for some reason?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    My avatar included
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited July 2017
    Oh my god Jake. You and your victim noises. And if you actually watched Big Brother for once, you'd get my reference.

This was all just acting, thanks Jake for helping me with this mission XD
    Post edited by Turner on
    Guys, could you please stop this discussion and calm down?
    Banner.png
    Guys, could you please stop this discussion and calm down?

(Sheesh, that CSRF thingy is getting out of hand here D: )
    Banner.png
    Anyway, just to drive away attention from the art things, did anybody check their bookmark and shall there being "(Number of Missed Posts) new plural" within the tab? I have gotten that and I do not understand that at all.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Anyway, just to drive away attention from the art things, did anybody check their bookmark and shall there being "(Number of Missed Posts) new plural" within the tab? I have gotten that and I do not understand that at all.

Same. Someone should go and search for the specific added meaning of that. 4 new posts pretty much equals plural. Would it refer to multiple pages?
    Banner.png
  • babyishcarebabyishcare Posts: 10 New Member
    I was looking through some old posts and you stated that you might want to nominate Artie and Irma for the Top Ten Quirky Sims countdown. The Mole, based on the television reality show, follows however many innocent contestants and one sneaky, sneaky mole. This mole's duty is as simple as ever: sabotage. Yet the Mole must stay hidden or else the other contestants will discover who the Mole is, and the Mole will lose. While carefully searching for clues on who this sneaky, slippery creature is, the contestants also compete in quirky and overly enjoyable challenges.
    I was looking through some old posts and you stated that you might want to nominate Artie and Irma for the Top Ten Quirky Sims countdown. The Mole, based on the television reality show, follows however many innocent contestants and one sneaky, sneaky mole. This mole's duty is as simple as ever: sabotage. Yet the Mole must stay hidden or else the other contestants will discover who the Mole is, and the Mole will lose. While carefully searching for clues on who this sneaky, slippery creature is, the contestants also compete in quirky and overly enjoyable challenges.

Well hi there, @babyishcare, and welcome to our humble abode. :) Feel free to hang out here.

Oh, good that you mention the countdowns, we must've forgotten them a while ago. :o We should continue them again soon. Thanks. :)

If you're interested in The Mole, then the current season (6) can be found here: http://turnersthemole6.blogspot.com/2017/03/episode-1-premiere_18.html

The current season's running at the moment though, but you can try and read along as you wish. :)

So, warm welcome again. :)
    Banner.png
    Is this countdown still a thing?

*point point* who's in charge of that again?
    ._.
    @babyishcare Ooh, heya there! :3
    ._.
    Is this countdown still a thing?

*point point* who's in charge of that again?

Yannik is supposed to be in charge. But it has been months where I have forgotten the countdown.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Perhaps we should just cancel it?

I think it's been taking way too loooong. Does he even remember about hosting the countdown?
    ._.
    Turner wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I'm watching the Survivor Premier (yes, finally). Oh. My. Word. Wow! I'm so excited!!! So many awesome, awesome, awesome players!

I've just caught up to the latest ep, I like this season alot better than last already. :)
    All i will say is expect the unexpected in the upcomming eps, It definetley did'nt play out how i thought it would, Some shocking first few boots. ;)

Really? Last season was so good though! Even in the first few episodes, it was super exciting and amazing. This season hasn't left much of an impression on me yet. The first tribal last season was clearly better than the first this season, due to that Hannah flip. This season isn't bad, of course, I think it has a ton of potential but the beginning of last season was a lot better to me than the beginning of this season :p

I'm not really sure what it is about this season- I don't think the theme is strong enough, the cast feels too random to me still. I still don't like the fact that Sandra and Tony are in it, it was a no-brainer to wait to cast them on the first All-Winners season. And then we have people like Troyzan, Hali, and Sierra who.... Who are they again? And more importantly, why are they game changers?

Yeah I agree. I feel like CBS wanted to cash in on the success of Cambodia but they kinda casted a questionable casting choices because of that.

I kinda like it better if CBS casted actual game changers than some other people. They ended up having a limit of people who were Heroes vs. Villains and afterwords but people like Richard, Vul, Twila, and Ami would of been much better game changers.

Digging up some old posts. I realized I have stated Vul. I probably meant to say Yul but now I guess Vul is a Survivor player who changed the game according to me.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited July 2017
    Just some points

a. The countdown was about the "Top Ten DREs". I barely remember that because it happened a very long time ago.
    b. I feel like a new countdown will help bring back the excitement of countdowns. So, I am in favor of a new one.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Turner wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I'm watching the Survivor Premier (yes, finally). Oh. My. Word. Wow! I'm so excited!!! So many awesome, awesome, awesome players!

I've just caught up to the latest ep, I like this season alot better than last already. :)
    All i will say is expect the unexpected in the upcomming eps, It definetley did'nt play out how i thought it would, Some shocking first few boots. ;)

Really? Last season was so good though! Even in the first few episodes, it was super exciting and amazing. This season hasn't left much of an impression on me yet. The first tribal last season was clearly better than the first this season, due to that Hannah flip. This season isn't bad, of course, I think it has a ton of potential but the beginning of last season was a lot better to me than the beginning of this season :p

I'm not really sure what it is about this season- I don't think the theme is strong enough, the cast feels too random to me still. I still don't like the fact that Sandra and Tony are in it, it was a no-brainer to wait to cast them on the first All-Winners season. And then we have people like Troyzan, Hali, and Sierra who.... Who are they again? And more importantly, why are they game changers?

Yeah I agree. I feel like CBS wanted to cash in on the success of Cambodia but they kinda casted a questionable casting choices because of that.

I kinda like it better if CBS casted actual game changers than some other people. They ended up having a limit of people who were Heroes vs. Villains and afterwords but people like Richard, Vul, Twila, and Ami would of been much better game changers.

Digging up some old posts. I realized I have stated Vul. I probably meant to say Yul but now I guess Vul is a Survivor player who changed the game according to me.

Unless... you're an oracle.
    Jake! Lo! Turner! Skelda! or anyone else for that matter! Gimme the production's number, let's see if I can get some of my ideas thrown in the next season. >:););)
    Banner.png

Yes! That's what I saw the other day but the page refreshed before I could actually read it. I haven't seen it since though, I'm not sure why it showed once but never again?

Someone should take a screenshot if they see it.

Blame Haylo's partner on all this cheese talk :p