Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Haha that's funny Jake, but all you did was photoshop The Gov onto a preexisting picture, which is kinda lazy. :/ Not really worth putting on the first page imho.

But didn't I do the same thing with Kenzen and Sara setting the world on fire in Season Three?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11660572#Comment_11660572

I mean yeah I guess, but the Fan Art section has evolved since Season 3. We have ACTUAL artists now like Choco and Celty putting their awesome stuff on there, I just feel weird letting you put your stuff there too... It's just not nearly as good as the others.

In that case then, My fan art is never getting on there. I cant draw to save my life. :D

Although i do find that highly discriminate Turner. I think C-rappy artists (Such as myself) should be given equal praise for our work. :rage:

Yeah I get that, I just think Jake could try a whole lot harder. I'm not much of an artist myself, but at least my stuff doesn't look ugly af lmao.

It's a fan art page not the Louvre Museum. :D But you do what you will, I thought that's what the fan art page was for, Interesting or funny little pics like that as was in seasons past. Guess i was wrong, Oh well. :p

For what it's worth i liked it Jake. ;)

Yeah I kinda realize that we should respect everybody's artwork. Fan art is fan art. The fan art at sites like deviantart aren't supposed to be this art museum. Turner is kinda acting a highly critical art teacher right now.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    :D

I love how my random cheese comment became the driving force behind this discussion

cjKCinu.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Shes-the-Man-1458243967.gif?quality=.8&height=302&width=500
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    This thread is already a mess and I love it. I'm finally setting in for the night with two fans and one air conditioner so B)
    As for the mission phase, we could give an answer for any of them truly:
    Grandfather has three syllables the rest have 2
    Mother is the only one that has to be female(though with gender being so broad and fluid that can easily be debated by say a nonbinary person who prefers the term mother just because they birthed the child or whatever)
    Cousin is the only one that doesn't technically have to share blood, but be brought in through marriage, it also doesn't end in -er, both of these were stated
    The brother is one of the only ones I can't think of anything.

I wonder how important this decision truly is, though I think my answer would be cousin since it has the most differences(That I can think of) though of course someone could definitely have better reasoning.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Well, I think Photoshopping someone onto another image isn't a trivial task. Sure, there's the magic wand, but even then you have to clean up the selection. :D

True, but it still requires quite a bit of creativity in order to make it LOOK aesthetically pleasing.
    Speaking of cheese,

WAS2JCj.jpg

Meet The Governor aka the mayor of Cheese City.

This has to be total fan art material, right?

Yes! The big cheese himself, From deep within the fromage fortress, The Governor of Gorgonzola will lead his cheesy minions on a plot to take over the world! *Cue evil laugh* >:)

c92THlL.jpg

You've made me do this.

I didn't make you do anything Jake. And frankly Im not sure why you care so much. You're good at making the video, let's just have you stick exclusively to that, okay? :p Okay.
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    Wooo look at the beautiful baby thread. Little new born. Let us taint it with our craziness.

(finally got it to work yay me)

Mwuhahahah, yas, let's spawn the darkest depths of our twisted minds right here, right now! >:)>:)>:)

This is a little scary, Vul. I think perhaps being an uncle has driven you to this. ;)

I was thinking the same exact thing lol
    Haha that's funny Jake, but all you did was photoshop The Gov onto a preexisting picture, which is kinda lazy. :/ Not really worth putting on the first page imho.

But didn't I do the same thing with Kenzen and Sara setting the world on fire in Season Three?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11660572#Comment_11660572

I mean yeah I guess, but the Fan Art section has evolved since Season 3. We have ACTUAL artists now like Choco and Celty putting their awesome stuff on there, I just feel weird letting you put your stuff there too... It's just not nearly as good as the others.

In that case then, My fan art is never getting on there. I cant draw to save my life. :D

Although i do find that highly discriminate Turner. I think C-rappy artists (Such as myself) should be given equal praise for our work. :rage:

Yeah I get that, I just think Jake could try a whole lot harder. I'm not much of an artist myself, but at least my stuff doesn't look ugly af lmao.

It's a fan art page not the Louvre Museum. :D But you do what you will, I thought that's what the fan art page was for, Interesting or funny little pics like that as was in seasons past. Guess i was wrong, Oh well. :p

For what it's worth i liked it Jake. ;)

Yeah I kinda realize that we should respect everybody's artwork. Fan art is fan art. The fan art at sites like deviantart aren't supposed to be this art museum. Turner is kinda acting a highly critical art teacher right now.

That's fair, but what you're making isn't art. I literally JUST made this thread Jake, I don't want to clog it up with your plum.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited July 2017
    EA needs to fix this whole third party picture issue. Twiddle's pic isn't showing up for me. :(

It's not EA's fault this time. Blame Photobucket for that. The site is no longer hosting third party images for free. You have to purchase a premium plan just to have them show your pictures up properly. Doesn't bother me that much because I have kinda loathed that site anyway :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    You got it... Which place makes cheese? Holland?

Maybe Switzerland...

After that no-EU part from Turner this just might actually get true. :)

Or else Norway? I've been then on holiday once, it's beautiful. :3
    Banner.png
    And I just found out this country is surprisingly NOT in the European Union. :o
    eu_potential_future2.jpg

I'm thinking about Switzerland (CHEESE FUNDUE!!!), Iceland or Norway :P

Or maybe Russia??? :D That would be really cool (excuse the pun). But I think there's always a possibility, since Russia is one of the 5 permanent members of the UN security council? :p

Or perhaps former Yugoslavian states? Haha.
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    EA needs to fix this whole third party picture issue. Twiddle's pic isn't showing up for me. :(

It's not EA's fault this time. Blame Photobucket for that. The site is no longer hosting third party images for free. You have to purchase a premium plan just to have them show your pictures up properly. Doesn't bother me that much because I have kinda loathed that site anyway :D

Oh!!! Really!?!? That is ridiculous. It's why I <3 Flickr.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    ...Good question, that family one... I'm inclined to go for cousin, but this eventually is The Mole: nothing's what it seems...

So for now I'll stick with cousin, for the first hunch reason and because of all stated above.
    Banner.png

Praise Blogger. They could never pull off such tricks. :)
    Banner.png
    I'll say cousin as well, but Celty, you made some great points, too.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited July 2017

Actually, this has made me go into shock.

QUICK! Someone get me a blanket! And maybe some cheese!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Actually, this has made me go into shock.

What have we done :weary:
    Banner.png
    Speaking of cheese,

WAS2JCj.jpg

Yes! The big cheese himself, From deep within the fromage fortress, The Governor of Gorgonzola will lead his cheesy minions on a plot to take over the world! *Cue evil laugh* >:)

c92THlL.jpg

You've made me do this.

I didn't make you do anything Jake. And frankly Im not sure why you care so much. You're good at making the video, let's just have you stick exclusively to that, okay? :p Okay.

1. I was referring to Twiddle.
    2. Did I ask to put this in the fan art submission? No I didn't. If I wanted your permission to put it in the fan art permission, I would have said so.
    BTW, call me Jake.

*spits out cheese for lo*
    ._.
    edited July 2017

Ewww!!..... D:
    Don't eat the cheese, Lo! It's spoiled!
    Banner.png
    Speaking of cheese,

WAS2JCj.jpg

c92THlL.jpg

You've made me do this.

2. Did I ask to put this in the fan art submission? No I didn't. If I wanted your permission to put it in the fan art permission, I would have said so.

You shouldn't even have permission to be posting on here in the first place, because if I remember correctly... Haven't you been, er, you know....
    q0QNK_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=mrw-reactions&l=search&f=.gif
    Speaking of cheese,

WAS2JCj.jpg

c92THlL.jpg

You've made me do this.

You shouldn't even have permission to be posting on here in the first place, because if I remember correctly... Haven't you been, er, you know....

Since when executed people are not able to post on this thread?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Speaking of cheese,

WAS2JCj.jpg

c92THlL.jpg

You've made me do this.

Starting with you, actually. Yep, new rule, believe it or not.
    Speaking of cheese,

WAS2JCj.jpg

c92THlL.jpg

You've made me do this.

Now you're going a bit too far, my dear.
    Banner.png
    Speaking of cheese,

WAS2JCj.jpg

c92THlL.jpg

You've made me do this.

Now you're going a bit too far, my dear.

Just saying my honest opinion.
    Banner.png