Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited July 2017

LOLSSS2.jpg

PHASE 1:

Which of the following doesn't belong?
    A) Brother
    B) Mother
    C) Cousin
    D) Grandfather

You must all come to a UNANIMOUS decision (AKA: all 9 of you must post the same answer) in order to move on to the next phase.

@Alleenmens
    @CeltyGirly
    @ChocoCub
    @HayloHusky
    @lovesstorms
    @M13Vulpecula
    @icmnfrsh
    @Tigerblu11
    @twiddle3

ChocoCub wrote: »
    Maybe our next mission will have something to do with cheese?

Hmm.... :P

Not likely, but I guess anything is possible. ;) Lmao.
    For the next phase, you must all have a.... CHEESE FIGHT!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    If by post, you mean here, then I'd say cousin is different because it doesn't end in er. I was going to make an argument for mother being the only female member, but cousin is gender-neutral in English
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Yes, please post on here, and you are free to openly discuss it.
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    You got it... Which place makes cheese? Holland?

Apparently, the top 3 cheese exporters are Germany, Netherlands, and France, but sadly, the vacation world will be none of the 3. :p

@M13Vulpecula And I just found out this country is surprisingly NOT in the European Union. :o
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Cousin... Because of direct family
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    And direct family tree..
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Mother, it's the only one that has to be female while the three others can be male.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    If by post, you mean here, then I'd say cousin is different because it doesn't end in er. I was going to make an argument for mother being the only female member, but cousin is gender-neutral in English

Make that argument. The mother is female, the brother and grandfather are male. While the cousin can be either. So let's assume that it's male, the mother is the only female.
    It could also be cousin, since it's the only gender less option XD
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Make that argument. The mother is female, the brother and grandfather are male. While the cousin can be either. So let's assume that it's male, the mother is the only female.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THE COUSIN'S GENDER???
    :D

I guess we could argue for mother being different as well, if the basis is that she's the only female.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited July 2017
    Turner wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Haha that's funny Jake, but all you did was photoshop The Gov onto a preexisting picture, which is kinda lazy. :/ Not really worth putting on the first page imho.

But didn't I do the same thing with Kenzen and Sara setting the world on fire in Season Three?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11660572#Comment_11660572

I mean yeah I guess, but the Fan Art section has evolved since Season 3. We have ACTUAL artists now like Choco and Celty putting their awesome stuff on there, I just feel weird letting you put your stuff there too... It's just not nearly as good as the others.

In that case then, My fan art is never getting on there. I cant draw to save my life. :D

Although i do find that highly discriminate Turner. I think C-rappy artists (Such as myself) should be given equal praise for our work. :rage:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THE COUSIN'S GENDER???
    :D

I guess we could argue for mother being different as well, if the basis is that she's the only female.

She's the only one without the potential to be male XD and she's the only confirmed female. So it makes sense that way.

You can argue for both the cousin and the mother.
    Speaking of cheese,

WAS2JCj.jpg

Meet The Governor aka the mayor of Cheese City.

This has to be total fan art material, right?

Yes! The big cheese himself, From deep within the fromage fortress, The Governor of Gorgonzola will lead his cheesy minions on a plot to take over the world! *Cue evil laugh* >:)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Cousin... Because of direct family
    And direct family tree..

I'm thinking the same thing tbh, That seems to make the most sense to me.

Grandfather
    Mother
    Brother

All directly blood related, While Cousin is'nt.

I would have said Mother with it being the only female, But then again Cousin is a genderless term so i'm thinking that might be less likely. :/
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Well, I think Photoshopping someone onto another image isn't a trivial task. Sure, there's the magic wand, but even then you have to clean up the selection. :D

Well, I think Photoshopping someone onto another image isn't a trivial task. Sure, there's the magic wand, but even then you have to clean up the selection. :D

That's a challenge for me, I'm technically inept. I barely manage with MS paint. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited July 2017
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Haha that's funny Jake, but all you did was photoshop The Gov onto a preexisting picture, which is kinda lazy. :/ Not really worth putting on the first page imho.

But didn't I do the same thing with Kenzen and Sara setting the world on fire in Season Three?

I mean yeah I guess, but the Fan Art section has evolved since Season 3. We have ACTUAL artists now like Choco and Celty putting their awesome stuff on there, I just feel weird letting you put your stuff there too... It's just not nearly as good as the others.

In that case then, My fan art is never getting on there. I cant draw to save my life. :D

Although i do find that highly discriminate Turner. I think C-rappy artists (Such as myself) should be given equal praise for our work. :rage:

Yeah I get that, I just think Jake could try a whole lot harder. I'm not much of an artist myself, but at least my stuff doesn't look ugly af lmao.

Yeah I get that, I just think Jake could try a whole lot harder. I'm not much of an artist myself, but at least my stuff doesn't look ugly af lmao.

It's a fan art page not the Louvre Museum. :D But you do what you will, I thought that's what the fan art page was for, Interesting or funny little pics like that as was in seasons past. Guess i was wrong, Oh well. :p

For what it's worth i liked it Jake. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    @twiddle3 look what I randomly found :) :

https://youtu.be/99k-EAMBuM8

I have been summoned...

Aww, Cute little ducky. <3 I want one!

Here's a Ducky for you. :3
    ncis-20ducky-20life-.jpg

Kinda past the expiration date, but it does the job well ;)

Oh my.... Can i keep him, Can i keep him?! Pretty please? <3
    Oh look, It's my high school history teacher again. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    EA needs to fix this whole third party picture issue. Twiddle's pic isn't showing up for me. :(
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Speaking of cheese,

WAS2JCj.jpg

Meet The Governor aka the mayor of Cheese City.

This has to be total fan art material, right?

Yes! The big cheese himself, From deep within the fromage fortress, The Governor of Gorgonzola will lead his cheesy minions on a plot to take over the world! *Cue evil laugh* >:)

c92THlL.jpg

You've made me do this.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Two reasons cousin sticks out more than mother:

Cousin doesn't end in "er"

Cousin is not a direct family member.

I'm not against what you are saying, Haylo. I agree. However, cousin sticks out more.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    Wooo look at the beautiful baby thread. Little new born. Let us taint it with our craziness.

(finally got it to work yay me)

Mwuhahahah, yas, let's spawn the darkest depths of our twisted minds right here, right now! >:)>:)>:)

This is a little scary, Vul. I think perhaps being an uncle has driven you to this. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    There is no escaping the cheese

Or the aftermath.

fLVamY7.gif