The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Maybe our next mission will have something to do with cheese?

Hmm.... :P
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    A cheesy romantic village in Europe? With camembert
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    You got it... Which place makes cheese? Holland?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »

..... Déjá vu! :smiley:
    Banner.png

..... Déjá vu! :smiley:

Like, I remember a comment like this by Alleen has happened before, but it was probably in my imagination. Ooooh.... :)
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    A cheesy romantic village in Europe? With camembert

Camembert is French. Maybe France again after all.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Maybe a Dutch village that stores camembert :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Wow, y'all are cheesey :3
    I just had the perfect philly cheese steak last night though <3 not a big cheese fan, but those things are killer.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Hi guys... *waving*

oazXBwE.gif

PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member

Maybe Switzerland...
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    @Turner, I've changed my Ultimate Mafia profile even more to Sherlock. And there's a game this weekend (Lala's hosting). Time to play? :)

Ooh, i must investigate!
    Hmmm... Might have to pass again, but perhaps others here are interested? Got a link?
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Congrats on taking that title away from Haylo for once, haha. :p

tumblr_inline_oapfu83g8Y1sm2n4k_540.jpg

Is it bad that I actually petted your back with my finger to try and cheer you up? XD

...yes. Yes it is. XD
    Although I don't blame you whatsoever, that pup's nape/back is especially cute with all those tufts of fur :blush:
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    THROW THE CHEESE!

latest?cb=20150114215454

Thanks to this post, you inspire me to try to make a picture with cheese in it but somehow, it turned into some ugly image of Zelinda for some strange reason. Don't bother asking how that did happen as I have no idea how that ended up happening as well.

I guess though it could count as fan art if Turner allows it despite it's ugliness.

Haha yeeeah I don't think so. :p Doesn't really have anything to do with cheese (nor does it look like Zelinda) so I'm afraid it doesn't quite qualify.
    Soooo Turner, when can we expect another mission. I'm at my grandparents' this weekend so I'm just wondering.
    @Turner, I've changed my Ultimate Mafia profile even more to Sherlock. And there's a game this weekend (Lala's hosting). Time to play? :)

Ooh, i must investigate!
    Hmmm... Might have to pass again, but perhaps others here are interested? Got a link?

http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/306/play-mafia

*hopes for lots of sign-ups. Let's resurrect Ultimate Mafia XD*
    Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Congrats on taking that title away from Haylo for once, haha. :p

tumblr_inline_oapfu83g8Y1sm2n4k_540.jpg

Is it bad that I actually petted your back with my finger to try and cheer you up? XD

...yes. Yes it is. XD
    Although I don't blame you whatsoever, that pup's nape/back is especially cute with all those tufts of fur :blush:

Indeed. :)

5469945093_d7009f8267.jpg
    Banner.png
    edited July 2017

Ooh, i must investigate!

Is ultimate mafia any different from mafia. I could give it a try if you'd like. I like playing mafia with my friends sometimes. I'll just be a it busy this weekend.

Edit: like I'll have the evenings available and Sunday I think I'm just chilling at their house. So sign me up and I'll make an account tonight :)
    CeltyGirly wrote: »

Ooh, i must investigate!

Is ultimate mafia any different from mafia. I could give it a try if you'd like. I like playing mafia with my friends sometimes. I'll just be a it busy this weekend.

Edit: like I'll have the evenings available and Sunday I think I'm just chilling at their house. So sign me up and I'll make an account tonight :)

It's like a Mafia game, but online. :)
    The Ultimate's just part of the site name. :)
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Speaking of cheese,

WAS2JCj.jpg

Meet The Governor aka the mayor of Cheese City.

This has to be total fan art material, right?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited July 2017
    Haha that's funny Jake, but all you did was photoshop The Gov onto a preexisting picture, which is kinda lazy. :/ Not really worth putting on the first page imho.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Haha that's funny Jake, but all you did was photoshop The Gov onto a preexisting picture, which is kinda lazy. :/ Not really worth putting on the first page imho.

But didn't I do the same thing with Kenzen and Sara setting the world on fire in Season Three?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11660572#Comment_11660572
    BTW, call me Jake.
    How about drawing by hand? Artie would approve. ;)
    Banner.png
    edited July 2017
    x_MG_x wrote: »

But didn't I do the same thing with Kenzen and Sara setting the world on fire in Season Three?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11660572#Comment_11660572

I mean yeah I guess, but the Fan Art section has evolved since Season 3. We have ACTUAL artists now like Choco and Celty putting their awesome stuff on there, I just feel weird letting you put your stuff there too... It's just not nearly as good as the others.
    edited July 2017
    How about drawing by hand? Artie would approve. ;)

Haha she most definitely would! It takes a lot more dedication and work to make things by hand.
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    Soooo Turner, when can we expect another mission. I'm at my grandparents' this weekend so I'm just wondering.

Good question... The mission will be in 3 phases, so I think we can start with the first one now, since it's pretty short and easy.