Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 6 --> SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Hooray!!! A new episode! But I'm also nervous... :anguished:

Too funny! Paul's face when he finds out that the Gov knows he takes his slippers. :D

Screenshot-30.jpg

Laughed out loud at the below and co-worker heard me. :D
    Giles: "Yeah, because supporting a cult has historically always been a FANTASTIC idea..."

I loved that whole scene of them going back and forth. And then Paul...
    Paul: "They're mocking me, aren't they?"

tumblr_inline_n5tgflLU0Z1szs7ab.gif

dude-yes-gif.gif?w=620

635993027370342912681985866_sorry.gif

Wow! There is a lot of kissy-face smooching going on. It almost makes me want Tamela to hook up with someone, but alas, she has other issues.

And nice LONG ending there. I was SO nervous!

I'm sorry to see you go, Jake/Zelda. :(

And we're not only heading somewhere else but we're also going to have another host? I wonder who it will be and where they're going. Hmm...
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited July 2017
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

That hot tub scene between Eva and Giles was saucy. :D "Diyos ko" was also used appropriately (and is still commonly said here, sometimes written stylistically as "Jusko") but "lalaki" was used in an incorrect context. XD It literally just means male, man, or boy.

I like how we're seeing new sides to The Gov's character, as well as Paul.

Oh yes, VERY saucy indeed. ;)
    Ah, okay, thanks for letting me know. I meant "lalaki" in the context of "Oh boy", or "Man, I would KILL for some blah blah blah..." but I edited it out anyway in case it still doesn't make sense. :p

Up to this point The Gov and Paul's character has been pretty one sided, so I'm making an effort to make not just them, but everyone a bit multidimensional. But yeah, nearly everyone this season still has a lot of interesting character development to go through (depending on how long each individual stays in the game), so I think that's something to look out for come this vacation destination. :)

CeltyGirly wrote: »
    Some thoughts
    -Okay I'm actually loving this Zelinda Governor friendship going on here. I also just love Zelinda's character in general
    -AHHH BUAHAHAHA I wonder the same thing. There's actually a line in one of my teen novels "What is it about men and girls' butts anyway."
    -PFFT the Christmas movie leg lamp
    -Yay to vacation though?
    -Also I just rode on an airplane for the first time too B)

-Ah, and right when you start getting into her character, the rug is pulled out from underneath ya. :p She was indeed an interesting character, so she will be missed for sure... Especially by The Gov. :cry:
    -Lol. I still can't explain why it's a sexual organ (same goes for women's breasts?), but at least I Eva could explain the orifice thing. XD
    -Yes! At least I know SOMEONE got the reference :joy:
    -That's a definite "Yay" ;) When is Europe ever NOT a "Yay"? :-b
    -I almost had Maya say that line, knowing you just rode an airplane for the first time, but then realized that she actually HAS rode an airplane before... :p So I gave the line to Tamela instead, haha.
    How was the plane ride? Any turbulence?
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Some thoughts
    -Okay I'm actually loving this Zelinda Governor friendship going on here. I also just love Zelinda's character in general
    -AHHH BUAHAHAHA I wonder the same thing. There's actually a line in one of my teen novels "What is it about men and girls' butts anyway."
    -Yay to vacation though?

-Ah, and right when you start getting into her character, the rug is pulled out from underneath ya. :p She was indeed an interesting character, so she will be missed for sure... Especially by The Gov. :cry:
    -Lol. I still can't explain why it's a sexual organ (same goes for women's breasts?), but at least I Eva could explain the orifice thing. XD
    -I almost had Maya say that line, knowing you just rode an airplane for the first time, but then realized that she actually HAS rode an airplane before... :p So I gave the line to Tamela instead, haha.

*cough* as a gay female *cough* I can say that breasts are soft and squish. That's the appeal. Pillow boob. (I dunno for everyone lololol)
    I've never actually seen the movie I just know about the lamp :smiley:
    The airplane was surprisingly smooth. The take off was a bit rough and so was the landing, but it was mostly chill. I just read some manga and played my ds.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    :o A wild ep appears!

I must investigate, Fingers crossed for The Gov.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Aha, I suspected Paul was up to no good. As did The Gov, Good perception skills there i think. ;)

and Yes! The phantom slipper stealer has finally been caught red handed. Makes me wonder, With all this lying and theft perhaps Elder nugget is not as holy as he first seems?

I'm glad someone finally understands The Gov, Just a shame Zelinda was eliminated. :cry: Sorry to see you go Jake, I've lost my partner in crime.

Poor Paul, He's only just realizing how the other housemates really feel about him. It's awful to find out that people are talking about you behind your back. Hope this does'nt spell the end for the daily scripture sessions.

Interesting to hear more about different people's backstories, The secrets are certainly being spilled. I definetley agree with Tamela, Maya is hiding something.

Thank goodness The Gov's still in the game (For now) i was so worried it was going to be me, I even wrote my final words. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited July 2017

I am currently in the process of setting up a new thread.
    Why? 2 reasons:
    1) To start over, freshen things up a bit... 'To New Beginnings', right? :mrgreen:
    2) So that we're under the proper subforum, "Sims 3 S&L".

(The next mission will be played on the new thread, but won't be for another day or two)

Post edited by Turner on
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    Why? 2 reasons:
    1) To start over, freshen things up a bit... 'To New Beginnings', right? :mrgreen:

(The next mission will be played on the new thread)

3 reasons:
    3) Cuz traditions
    Banner.png
    Why? 2 reasons:

3 reasons:
    3) Cuz traditions
    Banner.png
    edited July 2017
    Why? 2 reasons:

3 reasons:
    3) Cuz traditions

That too. :p If the almighty moderators aren't going to lock or delete my thread, Imma have to take matters into my own hands. :lol:
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    :'( Felt sad that I left this early.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Sorry to see you go, and believe me, I know how you feel ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Thoughts:
    -Great scene. It's like something you get to see on TV shows.
    And we have the Eviles... and his ba-doing doing peepee... That escalated quickly :o

- I feel bad for my own character, not because he was taunted or mocked. I EXPECTED that to happen on him the moment I created Paul. And I agree with Maya Celty that people often find a pushy religion repulsive because everyone's got their own right to choose what they want to believe and we should respect their decision even though it might seem unorthodox to some. But I'm genuinely glad that there's actually someone at the house having a shared experience with him. I am very glad to see that Kaitlin is opening up to someone about her past. Hope we'll be able to learn more about her soon! :smile:

- By the way, @Turner do we get to see who used their exemption or is it purposely hidden? :p Oops never mind! I forgot to check the front page since its last update. Okay. I was hoping us to see who's used their exemption. That'd make things easier haha :p

Glad you thought so!
    And just to clarify, that is definitely his index finger, not meant to be his actual peepee :joy:

I feel bad for him and I don't. :p There's a certain amount of common sense and awareness that you need in life, but like Kaitlin said, he wasn't provided with many options for a bright future. Religion has a way of giving hope to those who desperately need it, and he latched onto that like a baby monkey latching onto his mother. XD
    I COULD go on with this character analysis for quite some time, but he IS your character, and I'd rather save some of this discussion for future episodes. But yeah, I do want to make the point that Paul felt trapped and alone, and religion was the only thing welcoming him with open arms. Of course, we both know there's better options out there if you look for them, you could almost argue he took the easy way out. Some people see religion as a crutch. Is religion Paul's crutch? Or his personal answer to hardship?

(Exemptions made from Armor won't be publicly revealed, since it's a bit too revealing, same reason why Armor isn't shown either)
    edited July 2017
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Nope... I need to grow up a litter of 4 kittens...

This reply reminds me of those rejecting excuses in the sims 2. Do you guys remember? Those you'll get when someone you want to talk to or invite over on telephone aren't having high relationship points with your sim :p

But my favourite one is: "Sorry I can't. I'm waiting my milk to spill." :D

Is it waiting for their milk to spoil? Lol that's so harsh and blatantly rude. :lol: Sounds hilarious though, might need to look up some more of these excuses. Was there a boatload, or was it just a few reused again and again?
    Not sure I understand the Baked Alaska/Iceberg one though :p

Alleenmens wrote: »
    Nope... I need to grow up a litter of 4 kittens...

This reply reminds me of those rejecting excuses in the sims 2. Do you guys remember? Those you'll get when someone you want to talk to or invite over on telephone aren't having high relationship points with your sim :p

But my favourite one is: "Sorry I can't. I'm waiting my milk to spill." :D

I like the one where they claim to be waiting for the phone repairman.

Yep, that's hysterical. :joy: I didn't get that at first, and then went "ohhhh" hahaha!

Ohhhh my God..... long executions are so tense. D: Sorry to see you go Jake. And sorry to see Zelinda go.

the more you know 'em, the more you love 'em. :)

Glad someone noticed, lol. I've only done that once or twice before- having the executed person go last. It builds up the most tension for everyone, since everyone's name gets called, plus, the longer it goes on, the more likely you think it's going to be the next person, so it just escalates exponentially. Jake may have even thought he was safe, considering Zelinda you know is last. But gotta keep everyone on their toes ;)

Quote of the day! This is so true. I'm watching random Big Brother videos, and I'm getting to see a new side of all these people that you don't get to see in the episodes. It makes you like certain people more, others less. But for sure, a lot of times we don't pursue a relationship because we don't bother to learn more about the person, but once you do, they usually begin to grow on you once you hear their story. :)

edited July 2017
    And yeah, I'm excited about them going to Europe. Riding a plane can be a hassle, but the idea of going somewhere different is enticing.

Would it be Champs les Sims or Monte Vista? Or maybe Aurora Skies? :smiley:

Not sure if Turner has the latter 2. And the first one was visited in Season 2 already. But I'm putting my bets on a custom world.

Yep, you hit the nail on the head here, Mr. Know-It-All (and I mean that as a compliment :p )

I can confirm it'll be a custom world.
    edited July 2017
    Some thoughts
    -Yay to vacation though?

*cough* as a gay female *cough* I can say that breasts are soft and squish. That's the appeal. Pillow plum. (I dunno for everyone lololol)

The airplane was surprisingly smooth. The take off was a bit rough and so was the landing, but it was mostly chill. I just read some manga and played my ds.

Hmm... It's still weird that it's been sexualized though, right? Because if an elbow was particularly soft and squishy, I don't think it would have the same effect, lmao.
    Some say it's just Western culture, since breasts are often covered, making it seem like a "private part". But then why are they and the buttocks considered erogenous regions? XD So it's complicated, to say the least. Neither were naturally MEANT to be part of intercourse, and yet, now they are, so, I think it's interesting, at least. :b

Hopefully you had a window seat? That's the only fun part of a plane ride, haha.
    Ooh, DS. Haven't played mine in a LONG while... :o
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Some thoughts
    -Yay to vacation though?

*cough* as a gay female *cough* I can say that breasts are soft and squish. That's the appeal. Pillow plum. (I dunno for everyone lololol)

Hmm... It's still weird that it's been sexualized though, right? Because if an elbow was particularly soft and squishy, I don't think it would have the same effect, lmao.
    Some say it's just Western culture, since breasts are often covered, making it seem like a "private part". But then why are they and the buttocks considered erogenous regions? XD So it's complicated, to say the least. Neither were naturally MEANT to be part of intercourse, and yet, now they are, so, I think it's interesting, at least. :b

Hopefully you had a window seat? That's the only fun part of a plane ride, haha.
    Ooh, DS. Haven't played mine in a LONG while... :o

Dude I don't know XD
    Although I learned somewhere that it's like an instinctual thing that once someone develops it means maturity for reproduction but I don't know. It's weird. XD people are weird XD everything is weird XD

I had a window on the way back :) it was cool to see the clouds. I prefer aisle though because I had more space. I like my space :3
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Turner wrote:
    Glad you thought so!
    And just to clarify, that is definitely his index finger, not meant to be his actual peepee :joy:

I've been zooming in and out of this picture trying to figure out what that is >.> Thank not.
    Screenshot-120.jpg
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    And yeah, I'm excited about them going to Europe. Riding a plane can be a hassle, but the idea of going somewhere different is enticing.

Not sure if Turner has the latter 2. And the first one was visited in Season 2 already. But I'm putting my bets on a custom world.

Yep, you hit the nail on the head here, Mr. Know-It-All (and I mean that as a compliment :p )

Turner: succesfully avoiding EA worlds since '15.

Hmm, will it be a real city/town again? If so....

... Hmmm, Brussel maybe? Cuz EU?
    Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »

and Yes! The phantom slipper stealer has finally been caught red handed. Makes me wonder, With all this lying and theft perhaps Elder nugget is not as holy as he first seems?

I'm glad someone finally understands The Gov, Just a shame Zelinda was eliminated. :cry: Sorry to see you go Jake, I've lost my partner in crime.

"Phantom Slipper Stealer" :lol:
    I think he's holy, everyone else has just been a bad influence on poor young innocent Elder Nugget :p

It appears The Gov too has lost his partner in crime. :( But a reason to love The Gov is that he never gets what he wants. :joy:

x_MG_x wrote: »

On the bright side, you had nothing to prove. You've already beat this game once. :smiley: Doing it twice would just be showing off. :smirk:
    Turner wrote:
    Glad you thought so!

I've been zooming in and out of this picture trying to figure out what that is >.> Thank not.
    Screenshot-120.jpg

The fact that you admit you keep zooming in and out is hilarious to me. :lol:

Yup yup, should be real. :)

Because of European Union? Not a bad guess, but nope. :p

Yup yup, should be real. :)

Because of European Union? Not a bad guess, but nope. :p

Oh. The Hague? Berlin? Rome?
    Banner.png