Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Built with Love withlovejulien Builds

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Train Stop Diner is so very creatively designed! :) It looks very great! The trains and tracks look great! It looks very nice how the booth seating and dining are set up, just like a train waiting room! The floor patterning looks nice . The flower box windows,and hanging baskets are pretty touches. Nice umbrella covered tables outdoors dining area at the front of the build. The open window to the kitchen reflects well the train ticket window! It is great that there is a manual ticket machine in the back area of the build also. The type of doors used looks very nice.
    It is a very nice restaurant :)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hey!

Stopping by here for a change. Normally I see your builds pop up on the gallery as I'm following you there, but every once in a while it's nice to drop in on the showcase too :)

You are posting so many builds, I don't understand how you do them so quickly! haha. And so many are so creative. Your apartment complex looks wonderful, but I had to stop by and comment on your train stop diner! Such a great idea, and so wonderfully executed! Really love the train tracks you added with the train, looks amazing! You have so many cool ideas for your builds, it's a lot of fun watching what you come up with :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    @laebeth, good of you to visit!! How do I build so quickly? I don't think I actually spend less time per build, but I do have a fair bit of free time these days--I don't have a toddler or two in real life! XD

@rosemow @laebeth Thanks so much for your comments on the Train Stop Eatery. It is actually modeled after a little restaurant here inside a defunct train station (though this one is much more adorable than the real life version!) combined with a train museum we have here where you can go out and actually go in and sometimes ride the antique trains they keep restored in the train yard behind the ticket station.
    edited July 2017
    Gallery Name: 5x5 for Family of 4 w Tod
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A5EF1FEB5F3911E7850D291F6B257650
    Cost: 216,134
    Lot size: 20x15
    Bedrooms: 2
    Bathrooms: 2
    Tags: 2 bedrooms, 150K-300K simoleons, brownstone/townhouse/row home

More images

A 5x5 home of multiple levels (each floor is a 5x5 square) suitable for a family of 4 with a toddler. It has a kitchen, living room, dining room, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, family rec room, and yard with food garden, grill, and hot tub. Each of the above ground rooms has a balcony. The living room balcony has some additional seating and wind chimes. The kids' floor balcony is a great place for homework and a snack. The master bedroom balcony has comfy chairs and drinks for kicking back after the kids are in bed. It also has a bonsai tree. Built with Sims 4 on PC. Play tested and places without cheats. No clipping.

neB5mLS.png

rI495y6.png

Images of the interior in the spoiler!

VmnCqS0.png

QRpHeoD.png

ZjC9Czm.png

BH2jX1j.png

iWj5lsJ.png

uZa85vo.png

bgQtTNp.png

tBqX9GI.png

Omd2Rtc.png

31xOluH.png

edited July 2017
    Gallery Name: Suburban Starter 4Bed18K
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4C912BA95BA511E7802AFC53C8E1ABD7
    Cost: 18,413
    Bedrooms: 4
    Bathrooms: 1
    Tags: 4 bedrooms, 10K-20K simoleons, Suburban/Traditional, base game only

More images

Suburban Starter 4Bed18K: A 4 bedroom base game only starter home for 18.4K simoleons on a 20x15 lot. It's functional with four beds in large bedrooms including everything needed for a toddler, a bookcase, and a radio. It includes a full bath and has walls for a master bath and 1/2 bath downstairs ready to be decorated like the rest of the place!

i7gucBy.png

hzdkU3P.png

silRMwl.png

edited July 2017
    Gallery Name: Win Tudor Starter 3bd18K
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A1B9B3F05B8511E78EB3FC53C8E1ABD7
    Cost: 18,415
    Lot size: 20x20
    Bedrooms: 3
    Tags: 3 bedrooms, 10K-20K simoleons, Tudor, one story

More images

Win Tudor Starter 3bd18K: A Tudor starter with 3 bedrooms for 18.4K simoleons on a 20x20 lot. It includes toddler items, fireplace, and bookcase. Gallery link.

iVcMhqi.png

iZ9hzJy.png

fZGHK5G.png

More interior shots in the spoiler!

kbY7bV2.png

ZgKEsx7.png

RWqN61J.png

QBJsR3w.png

JGPxXll.png

JzW82g3.png
    edited July 2017
    Gallery Name: Suburban Family BG4Bed40K
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/BA50172A5C2611E7881566564816A8D8
    Cost: 39,988
    Bedrooms: 4
    Bathrooms: 3
    Tags: 4 bedrooms, 20K-40K simoleons, Suburban/Traditional, base game only

More images

And this home which is base game only 4 beds under 40K. It includes a computer, chess, easel, grill, toddler items and is a furnished & upgraded version of the 4 bedroom starter posted on the starter homes thread. Gallery link

fIqcNql.png

hFQfKvR.png

BA0x0aT.png

KLnzNqw.png

Uvjnd8j.png
    Your latest builds that you have posted are very nice! :) Very nice design of the starters! It is great that Suburban Starter is a base game only home , is a family starter and has 4 bedroom. The Tudor style of the second starter looks very nice.
    The 5x5 home with the multiple levels is so very nice and creatively designed build! Very nice exterior design of the home! The multiple levels are great! The balconies are very nice. It looks nice that there are flower boxes on the ledges, and that there is seating for sims to enjoy siting outdoors in the air. The open shutter windows, and the brick exterior texture looks nice. Very nice outdoors living, dining and hot tub areas! Sims will enjoy relaxng in the tub, or resting on the sofas in the sunshine, and enjoy cooking and dining outdoors at the table in the pretty floral setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior levels! You have used the limited space very well!
    The homes are very nice! :)
    @rosemow, thank you so much! I am so jealous of my Sims sometimes! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fabulous new builds, all beautifully designed. I really love 5x5 for Family of 4 w Tod, very creative idea and makes the absolute most of a small space :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Oh hey cool, you have a showcase here too!

So many nice buildings, will definitely be visiting here more often!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • WelshyWelshy Posts: 43 Member
    They look great
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    You have very wonderful builds in your thread! :smiley:

Each of these are so creative! I particularly love your 5 Bed 40K Mediterranean; Love the architecture and landscaping, Castle Starter 2bed18K, Gorgeous starter, Yacht at Castaway Cove; So creative, love the aquarium, Starwood Resort 15 Cabins; So cozy and relaxing, Rainbow Bright; Love that colorful design, Victorian w TreeFort 5Bed; Very pretty landscaping and love that you had a tree fort, Train Stop Eatery; Love the train tracks at the back, and your Win Tudor Starter 3bd18K; Very charming Tudor starter!

And love your rooms and apartment builds too! :smiley:

I'm going to check out your gallery to see your creative builds! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    edited July 2017
    Thank you, @RyeCris16! I'm sorry it took me too long to reply! I've been building!!! ;) It is lovely that you dropped by and left a comment! I appreciate it so much!
    edited July 2017
    Gallery Name: 5x5 Starter BG w Pool 18K
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1242604C64BB11E7845D8C22C78BD130
    Cost: 17,887
    Bedrooms: 1
    Tags: 1 bedroom, 10K-20K simoleons, Suburban/Traditional, base game only, one story

I actually did a tiny house (this is weird for me since I'm usually trying to figure out how to fit in as many bedrooms in a starter as possible). I followed the tiny living challenge rules for a 5x5 with no porch (at least not a functional one, anyway). Since in the tiny living challenge you're not allowed to have a job, you are allowed to put crafting/creative items outside. That's how I ended up with a carport. It just didn't make sense to me to have a workbench on the patio! I didn't see a budget limit so used all of the starting money.

KnJd6nq.png

Vm8yUqX.png

TlrRAVY.png

dk3bNh0.png

NTgQXVA.png

OKbapZM.png

No sink in the bathroom--they have to use the kitchen.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/815294/tiny-living-challenge-idea
    More images
    edited July 2017
    Gallery Name: Boxed Modern Starter 8.5K
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/7C3D90FE651111E787FB8C22C78BD130
    Cost: 8,483
    Bedrooms: 1
    Tags: 1 bedroom, 0K-10K simoleons, Modern, base game only, one story

Slideshow

This was an attempt at an under 10K build (including lot!). It's a bit of a cheat since the tallest height windows are super cheap (and I deleted the walls because you can't see them anyway) and I used Sim-created artwork which didn't increase the gallery cost.

PAWMczU.png

uY83NYa.png

UHLOQUM.png

cYPapIO.png

DhMV4b6.png

13lmbpW.png

08vktxM.png
    The two recent starters look very nice ! :) Very nice slanted roofing on Boxed Modern Starter! The large glass windows create a very nice light filled home! Sims will enjoy sunshine coming in to their home. Very nice green and white colour scheme of the interior. The sims painted pictures are special touches on the walls.
    The roofing on 5x 5 starter looks great also! :) The car port is very nice! The rocks edging the plants in the front garden looks very nice! Very nice back patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or playing chess at the table, and enjoy painting on the easel.Very nice layout of the interior! The computer desk looks great positioned at the foot of the bed. The wall picures are nice touches in the home.
    The starters are very nice ! :)
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I enjoyed all three pages of your builds!!! Very nice stuff here.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    Thank you, @BlkBarbiegal! It was nice to have you stop by and leave a comment!

@rosemow, I am grateful you came by to leave your lovely comments!
    edited July 2017
    Gallery Name: Main Street
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/68FE0446676D11E78E9DA1B0FF9750EF
    Lot size: 40x30

Tags: lounge (can also be bar, library, karaoke, nightclub, park, café, gym, and spa)

Slideshow

YytPjK9.png?1

EvTNHGH.png

aUqzd9A.png

N3xrFTP.png

ACFDLfk.png

More images

Some additional pics in the spoiler

Park:
    O0IMawd.png

Pool:
    2ShtCWK.png

Library:
    VU1WTqM.png

Pub:
    x8A8yS1.png

Café:
    GXTZlHy.png

Children's museum:
    UK1YCaI.png

Basketball:
    BLbcsam.png

Bowling alley:
    9iSRccR.png

Fitness center:
    5ySVSs6.png

Spa:
    A2qSQKd.png

Arcade:
    hXqi0pU.png

Lounge:
    2RnzTYv.png

Nightclub:
    0LbMFjS.png

edited July 2017
    Gallery Name: Cutie Pies Bakery & Cafe
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/269A08F0633311E787EDC13EA108331C
    Cost: 98,202

Tags: Room (though meant to be used as a retail establishment when placed on a lot)

Notes: I recommend locking the door to the display window because Sims apparently love mirrors and trying on clothes. The light fixtures have been dimmed since they are doubled up.

Slideshow

The display window (can this be the image used for the frame?):

s0uU0tw.png

Display window, entire window:

N7Bt2iC.png

Cash register area

bexkqc6.png

Lounge area

0Xrl8CD.png

Espresso bar

hhFK8Vt.png

Gallery Name: Imagine Children's Museum
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E21D435C6A2611E78F26291F6B257650
    Lot size: 40x30

Lot type: park (can also be library, pool, café, and museum)

Slideshow

It's a build geared specifically to kids in the Sims with a unique and fun atmosphere and a lot of amusements and learning/skill building items. I was inspired by real-life kid's museums. I take my Sim family there after school to do homework and have dinner and play time with friends. They've planned their week to spend the entire Saturday or Sunday there exploring and learning all of the equipment and skill items they can't afford yet or can't fit into their house.

There's a colorfully decorated party room, a model town for kids to play in with a library, hospital, grocery store, police station, little homes, and park with monkey bars. The second floor has a sea monster play scape, a music room, science lab, arcade, creativity area, movie theater, puppet show, and aquariums. The third floor has the space exploration area, gallery with art and animal displays, bowling, construction zone with building tables, pool, and lawn waterslide.

The Imagine Children's Museum also includes a kitchen, grill, café, vending machine, and buffet so food is easy to get a hold of if the Sims are staying long enough to need to eat. There are also toddler toys, potties, and a tub (just in case!).

The front:
    F9w1Ir8.png

The Little Town:
    UqrkAtN.png
    ddqZELO.png
    Kys001d.png

Construction zone:
    9GwK6TV.png

Party room with kitchen:
    Cvnw4Rq.png
    Movie theater:
    RDIs2m4.png

Sea monster play area:
    AEzaZkp.png

Gallery and animal displays:
    3qp38tC.png

Pool and water slide:
    Q4IxuAt.png

Inside Little Town model buildings:

KujaNFA.png
    hNxRXCh.png
    iy65RGh.png

Bowling:
    Ejs1c1Q.png

Space explorer room:
    V1pbgPt.png

Main Street and Imagine Children's Museum are such very creative and detailed builds! :) Each of the themed areas in the builds look so very nice! You would have put so much time , detail and work into the builds! I have posted on others threads about these builds and also the bakery room, but just wanted to say again, that they are so very, very creatively great! :) They would be a delight for all sims to visit them!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fabulous new creations :) Main Street is so wonderfully detailed and looks a busy place, perfect for gatherings. Cutie Pies Bakery and Café is absolutely beautiful, the cool blue interiors are gorgeous and classy. Imagine Children's Museum is a perfect family day out, lots of colour and interest and so many activities for everyone :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thanks so much @masajo and @rosemow ! Lovely that you stopped by and took the time to comment!