Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ninnster's Showcase - New: Restaurante Del Mare

Comments

• NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    I very much appreciate the wonderful feedback @masajo <3 I so appreciate you taking the time to stop by!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Just going to do a bit of a mass update, since I have been admittedly lazy.. so be prepared.

@rosemow Sweet sweet Rosemow, I will be updating and putting up some of the rooms from your challenge. Just letting you know that you do not have to repost your reviews of them here :blush: I've already read and appreciated all of them, so no need to have to find them and repost them here as well <3

Alright, time to get to work!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

A study in fashion

Gallery link

This is an entry for Rosemow's room challenge. The theme was "A study for an author". My entry can be found here.

This was a particularly fun challenge, as it was quite open and you were able to do almost anything you wanted. I thought about many different themes but it took me some time to decide on one. I also tried to pick one that hadn't already been picked. It was a great week, with a multitude of creative and different rooms for sure!

In my case I decided that Jennifer has her own fashion column in a magazine and is currently working on publishing a book about fashion. She also has a photo studio nearby to be able to take her own photos for the book. Right now she is working on a chapter on sunglasses, and their impact on the fashion scene.

80S7PkT.png
    22ABcsb.png

Going to the back of her study is her own photo studio, which has cabinets of clothes and props she can use.

AzDw1g8.png

The photo shoot is set in a street style for this particular outfit combination.

8joZxRs.png

Jennifer is putting the last touches on her latest outfit.

IRFcJa7.png

Some of the outfits she has made ready to be photographed for her book.

OjqacN4.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

The heart of the house

Gallery link

It is certainly not often I do rooms (that I end up posting) just for the fun of it, but when the new Parenthood pack came out, I think we all had to check out the new stuff right? Yeah, that was me too!

I wanted to really create a family kitchen in the spirit of the Parenthood pack, and I wanted it to look and feel homely. That's why I added small details like backpacks and folded clothes on the floor. As a mum of two I know that there is not such thing as a spotless house. Things just end up... everywhere.

YFNyXX0.png
    T5W6mhx.png
    gl53HDi.png
    3eFqpEp.png
    8TpP1ED.png
    L7ftVZP.png?1

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Nature's Therapy

Gallery link

This is an entry for Rosemow's room challenge. The theme was "A surgery rehabilitation room in a nature setting". My entry can be found here.

A week were I struggled a little to find inspiration, but in the end I got there. It's quite a large space, but there were certain areas I wanted to include, and I wanted them to have their own space.

I wanted a yoga studio, as yoga is wonderful exercise that is less stressful on your body, perfect for those in recovery! I also wanted to of course include gym equipment to build strength, and exercise bars for those relearning how to walk. Another space I wanted was a massage area to help those sore muscles, and a sauna. This can be quite helpful and therapeutic for those trying to recover. I tried to give all these areas their designated space, and tie them together in a entrance/lounge area.

wAiVuas.png
    S87r06A.png
    zPXqR0t.png
    U8dFToL.png
    fDoRASO.png
    PQVsiLm.png
    JNRH2aP.png
    TY6gFwo.png
    MEPJ75z.png
    fXApf06.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Dreaming of Fairies

Gallery link

This is an entry for Rosemow's room challenge. The theme was "A bedroom for a fairy". My entry can be found here.

Another wonderful and fun challenge! I knew quite early what I wanted to do with this room. I wanted a bedroom that would be similar in style to the nursery I created for the 110th challenge "A Fairy Princess", which can be found here. I kept the same color scheme and many of the same objects too. This bedroom also had to include a musical instrument, which is why I have chosen and included the pipe organ from the Vampire game pack.

All in all I think I managed to get the same look and feel in the two rooms. Now, two rooms done for the house... right? Hmm.

7hKcveJ.png
    G3ieM7Z.png
    HUkuVvv.png
    yQqhaEn.png?1
    2vFW6W0.png
    covcY3S.png
    EBYMBJ6.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Oh, lovely. I really like how busy the study looks--like it really is in constant use by someone with a ton of creative projects going on. But It hink it's the natural rehab room that somehow strikes me the most. That candle partition ... I love the candle partition, but somehow never seem to get around to using it. I bet that room's ready to be a fully functioning spa, isn't it? Just add a bathroom....

And welcome back!
    edited July 2017
    You know @Xinqun I was thinking the same thing about the spa actually.. hmmm. But then I have to do exterior! How scary. I'll see what I can do though :wink: Because I do think it would make a decent rehab spa.

I have so many planned projects, but so little time to do much, so I mostly end up just doing rooms right now. I do really want to get a house together again though...just have to decide on something :blush:

Thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated! :smiley:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Hi @Laebeth I finally got time to look at your showcase :# I always like your rooms at Rosemow's room challenge. All your vamps and whimsical rooms are my favs. I really love the Pavillion House!! It is the best design for playing this game (for me): one storey, windows and beautiful decor. Great showcase!
    @emere Thank you so much sweety! As you are the queen of whimsical, I of course expect you to favor those kinds of rooms in my showcase yes! haha. And I'm glad you liked my glass cube!It is for sure convenient to have it all on one floor that's for sure :) I appreciate you taking the time to have a look <3

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful rooms! I especially love the fairy style room! So creative and fun! <3
    Thank you @yanti68 :heart: I always appreciate your visits!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Gorgeous new addition to the collection sweetie! Amazing as always! <3
    Thank you @BreeMiles :heart: I always appreciate your support and kind words!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Wow, your rooms are amazing, each one so unique and beautiful with great creativity shown. Nature's Therapy has got to be my favourite, I love how all the areas branch out from the centre :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @masajo :heart: So glad you liked Nature's Therapy! You know, I've gotten some great feedback on that room, so I might try to turn it into a complete venue :blush:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Love your latest rooms you shared! :smiley:
    A study in fashion is a pretty office! Love the idea on having a fashion theme. Love the display of mannequins and the idea on having a studio. :smiley:The heart of the house is a cozy kitchen build! Love the layout of the room and furnishing. Love the counter island at the center with a sweet fruit bowl. :smiley:Nature's Therapy is such a natural and zen gym room build! Love the earthy tones and that relaxing feel. Love that you had a spa too! :smiley: And Dreaming of Fairies is such a gorgeous and majestic bedroom build! Love that you added a shade on bed area. Lovely furnishing too! :smiley:
    I already added each of these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Ohlala, Henley House is a stunner! Loving the architecture and you did an amazing job on the roofing! Fantastic job on the interiors as well, love that they all flow together through smart colour choices and furniture picks, really makes for a coherent and beautiful house, great job! B)

Also love all the work you did on the interiors of Modern Abstract, such a different style from Henley, but with equally gorgeous results.

So happy as well you decided to add your recent room builds from Rosemow's challenges to your showcase! they all show your attention to detail, and show you can master each and every style, love it! B) And yay, long live all the clutter in your Heart of the House kitchen, you know I'll ALWAYS approve of cluttering up rooms. ;) Looking forward to your complete spa and fairy house builds should you choose to pursue those!
    edited July 2017
    @RyeCris16 Thank you so much for taking the time to not only have a look at, but to comment on and favorite my rooms. The fact that experienced builders like yourself appreciate what I do, builds my confidence and spurs me to continue on building :blush: Reading your feedback has made my day a little brighter!

@Corwim You wonderfully sweet person you! Glad to see you stopping by :blush: You know I still think of you when I try to clutter up a room, haha! The term "corwiming" has not died yet! :wink:

I am not as good keeping up with my showcase, so it's been bulk uploads every now and then :p I am also starting to make decisions as to which rooms I decide to showcase. I make too many rooms, so putting up all of them just takes up so much time. Now I only showcase my very favorite ones :)

The WIP is going.. well. Not sure. haha! I am actually working on both at the same time. When I get frustrated or stuck with one, I jump to the other one. Helps to have a break from a WIP sometimes, and then come back with fresh eyes! So they will definitely be completed, it's just a matter of how long until I am satisfied! :p

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Lol, always have to smile seeing you referring to 'corwiming' up a room! :) Yup, I'm a Sims clutterer, and proud of it. :p

Haven't gotten round to posting everything from my Gallery in my showcase either, hehe, so hard to keep that up I know. Think I may follow your example and only show my favourites as well.

Have fun working on your WIPs! Hehe, it's good you have two of them, being able to switch between them whenever you get stuck in the other one. I'll be looking forward to the finished result! :)
    edited July 2017
    Thank you so much @Corwim and @rosemow :heart:

Hopefully it won't take me too long to finish them, but I must admit that I am quite the perfectionist. That is my biggest problem :p I have currently been working on the fairy house, the first version looked nice but not quite right.. so it was saved to be used for something else later, and I began again. I think I'm getting there now, but I am doing...the landscaping. haha. My nemesis!

I've been looking at so many gardens the last few days, that I think tonight I'm gonna take a break from it and revisit the spa instead.. which I also have a second version of that just "wasn't quite right"... rofl. I'm hopeless I know. But hey, they will turn into something nice one day too! I just need time.. tiiiiiime :smiley:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    @Laebeth I was just looking at your The Heart of the House. Wow! It is a gorgeous room! I just picked up the parenthood pack. I just now realized the plates are more than 1 color. I love how you decorated the kitchen with a round island in the middle. I like that you put stuff on top of the fridge, and how the windows are at the island for your sims to look outside while eating. I love all of the clutter, especially the craft supplies on the long island. It is a very realistic room. I might need to use it in one of my houses.
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
    Hi @shakerella , thank you so much for stopping by my showcase! :heart:

Yeah those plates are great! You know, there are many items in the game I keep forgetting comes in different colors/patterns. A lot of the time when I build I use the filter and set a specific color. That way I find items in colors I didn't even know existed! haha :wink:

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments on The Heart of the House. I got caught up in the new pack of course, and I wanted to create something that was a family space. To me this means lots of disorganization, kids left their crafts out, folded clothes left on the floor and dirty clothes strewn as they come back from school and throw their backpack inside, the sink full of dishes you didn't have time to do yesterday... just things like that which makes it a family home! Glad you like it :blush:

If you do use it in a home, then I hope you have as much fun with it as I did making it!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    edited July 2017
    I haven't reposted here what I wrote on the challenge thread about your very nice rooms and what I wrote on the sharing thread about your very special Heart of the House kitchen , because of what you very kindly wrote in the earlier post, but just wanted to say again that the designing and furnishing of each of them looks so very nice! :)