Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Looking for an updated "sleep all night" mod. The problem with really comfortable beds is they'll sleep until 3am and then get up, fully refreshed. I want them to sleep at least until 6am. I can send them back to bed, but I'd rather they didn't wake at all except for things like alien kidnappings, vampire home invasions, etc.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • dennisgalea98dennisgalea98 Posts: 8 New Member
    I saw someone suggested this but I didn't see it continued. I've been looking for an updated mod that takes the "Never Weary" trait and brings it back to the way it was originally, eliminating the need to sleep. Can anyone make one that works with the latest version?
  • foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    I'm looking for a mod to blacklist certain traits so that townies/inactives will never be assigned a particular trait when generated or aged up.
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    Looking for an updated "sleep all night" mod. The problem with really comfortable beds is they'll sleep until 3am and then get up, fully refreshed. I want them to sleep at least until 6am. I can send them back to bed, but I'd rather they didn't wake at all except for things like alien kidnappings, vampire home invasions, etc.

The only updated mod that I have been able to find so far is from LittleSam.
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=595214

Somehow I missed that one. Thank you so much!
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member

Somehow I missed that one. Thank you so much!

You're Welcome :smile:
  • HelenaWiktoriaHelenaWiktoria Posts: 148 Member
    I really, really wish for the Smaller Censor / Mosaic by MasterDinadan (http://modthesims.info/d/535438) to be updated for toddlers. I don't particulary like the No Censor mod for TS4, it feels kind of weird for me, but the original censor is way too big. The Smaller Mosaic was perfect, but it doesn't work with toddlers.
    I'm not sure how lots are 'tagged' so specific sims show up (like no kids at night clubs/bars). With the advent of toddlers, more and more lots are being made toddler friendly. I have a couple parks in particular with toddler play areas and even training potties. Toddlers don't show up, though I CAN take my family toddlers along.

In TS3, parents often took their toddlers to community lots like the parks (it was fun to see parents teaching their little ones to walk in public). I'd love some kind of visible lot flag or even a lot trait that could be added to allow toddlers not in my household to show up on toddler friendly community lots. I'm not even sure it's possible but it sure would be awesome.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    I don't know if this has been suggested yet or not, but I really really want childhood crushes/puppy love. <3
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    rjssim wrote: »
    I'm looking for a very slow skill progressing mod that works. I had the 2x slower one, but it no longer works. I would like to have something maybe 4x slower.

This modder makes a few harder slower skill mods..

http://littlemssam.de/

Fizzstix wrote: »
    I would love it if someone could update the door locking mod. The locks in the base game just aren't extensive enough to have apartments.

Also, a mod that will stop the random club gatherings. By that, I mean clubs that my sims are leaders of.

Try this mod

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=593482

I'd love a mod that stops the barista counters (whatever they're called - I should probably call it a night) from getting dirty.

Or adds cleaning crew to the venues.
    A mod to do this... Add to fishing the ability to chat.. Maybe interactions like kids asking for help with the bait. You can think of others like it as well.

Herbalism could use a makeover.. First thing that bugged me was that even after you identify a plant, you can't tell what the plants are by pointing at them. Next it would be nice if your sim could help the Hermit with his/her garden, and have it raise friendship and social. Found another. When you harvest the wild plants you gain skill for gardening but none for herbalism. Leveling herbalism would go much faster if you gained skill for harvesting wild plants. You can have your sim view the wild plant, but it does nothing toward identifying the plant. If there isn't some in the game, gloves to keep the sims hands safe from poison and others if any. Would be cool if you could sell your potions to the guests when your on vacation.. I know they would all buy the insect repellent and maybe the anti sad one. See if possible to make it so you can put food you cook on grills or stoves in portable cooler.

Adding Animation to the Horse Shoe game with skill gain and a better chance of getting a ringer with each level. Horse Shoes has a bug where your sim plays the game wail eating, also they will get called away to play all the time. This bug has not been a problem at home need to test it more, just at the camp site. Same with Foosball on the adding skill gain exc. There may be others I'm not thinking of.

Here is one more.. Adding to the Programing Create Game on computer.. You have a few choices for type of game like 1st person shooter, D&D, or Dungeon like the classic games, Eye of the Beholder, Heretic, Wolfenstein 3D.. Another type like WOW and Diablo. Your sim should become a millionaire making games.

• Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    Is there a mod yet to cook experimental foods on a regular stove ?

I know you can put the chef station in the basement or somewhere else in the home, then you could cook experimental meals on the stove, but I don't want to do that lol.
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
    Is there a mod yet to cook experimental foods on a regular stove ?

I know you can put the chef station in the basement or somewhere else in the home, then you could cook experimental meals on the stove, but I don't want to do that lol.

Maybe this is what you need..

http://littlemssam.de/2017/07/22/cookbooks-cultural-cook-recipes-experimental-cook-recipes/
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I'd love a mod that allows Sims who are romantically paired, but not married, to get a whim to "try for baby". In the 21st century seems a bit odd that only married Sims want to start a family, no?
  • WolfMage553WolfMage553 Posts: 10 New Member
    I'm planning on creating a Servant Of Evil styled machinima and I need various poses and items. I wish there was a mod to create poses and/or items using a description of the pose or item. I know that would take a lot of work but it would make machinima maker's live easier.
  • fl3shgoddessfl3shgoddess Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys. I recently bought the vampires expansion pack and have not enjoyed the vampires motives. I'd love there to be a mod which enabled vampires to have human needs such as: bladder and proper sleep because I find myself bored with my sims having so much free time on their hands and i can't just "pretend" that they require to go to the bathroom and need rest, especially as they either never wake up willingly or they replenish their power bar too quick from the sleep option they do have.

Also I was wondering if anyone else shares the same frustration? I have tried googling it but have found nothing.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I'd love a mod that allows Sims who are romantically paired, but not married, to get a whim to "try for baby". In the 21st century seems a bit odd that only married Sims want to start a family, no?

Brilliant! I knew plenty of parents who are happy together and not married. It would be nice to be able to see that in the game as well.
  • FabianaBehleFabianaBehle Posts: 2 New Member
    Is it possible to create a mod for couple dance? Like in Sims 3 and 2 with Stehblues or Waltz
  • jerrycnhjerrycnh Posts: 58 Member
    hautenz wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is a mod where I can change my sims life span just like in sims 3 so I can choose how many days each life stage lives for. I'm finding that normal is too short and long is way to long! I want a happy medium !

That's a really easy fix, the variable is in the very beginning of the sims.aging.aging_tuning file. Normal is set to 1 (100%), Fast to 2 (200%) and Slow to 0.25 (25%) speed. All one would have to do is change those numbers to taste and you're good to go, as long as you're happy with the lifespan proportions in the game.

If you're not, further down in the code, every stage of life has an "age_transition_threshold" variable set in number of days, and so it can be tweaked to whatever you want.

If anyone wants one of these, it literally takes 5 minutes to make, so feel free to message me and I'll make you one. :)
    Hey new members! Wondering where the "create discussion" button is? Turns out you need 30 posts and 50 points (points come from people reacting to your posts) in order to start your own discussions. Head to the welcome categories and post away and you should get there in a day or so.
  • _Kiss_Kiss Posts: 18 Member
    If there could be a mod to make it a bit easier to get promotions, that'd be great. my sim has become tense and depressed due to lack of promotion, even though i've done everything to make it happen. made sure their mood was right, excellent, did all the tasks. I actually had to cheat a couple times to promote them in the end because it took longer than a sim week to get anywhere and its frustrating, I know it's more "realistic" but i preferred the sim 3 way.
  • mrkylemrkyle Posts: 3 New Member
    I'd love to have a mod (or at least help creating one) which enabled toddlers to get punished with timeouts / grounding like we can do with teens and children.
  • meme009meme009 Posts: 46 Member
    I would like the following mods;

1. Autonomous ‘sleep at any time’ to complement the no ‘autonomous napping’ mod. This is because even with the ‘no napping mod’, unless directed, Sims will not sleep at certain times, but stand around continuously passing out, also the mod does not seem to completely eliminate napping in child Sims.

2. No idles

3. No pee dance

4. No whining when motives are low

5. Intelligent autonomy: For instance I find when all the needs are low, Sims always choose to solve hygiene needs first, instead of the most pressing ones like hunger or bladder.

6. Bladder freeze when sleeping

7. Autonomous eat fruit from inventory
  • CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 357 Member
    edited September 2017
    There are 3 things I want in my game.
    CAS: TAKE AWAY THE EA EYELASHES SO I CAN USE GOOD EYES WITHOUT THEM. and A default base game lip overlay because I like everything about my default skin but the lips are weird.
    Buy Mode: A toddler highchair re-made into a stroller so it can look like they're in a stroller, like maybe at the park. (for me it would be preferable to have a MM stroller because I am hardcore MM)
    fXMaueP.png