Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what kind of laundry room would you like for you sims post your ideas

2...Next

Comments

• ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    for everyone info english is not my main writing and that also go for writing in english if they would of made this forum where all members could post in there own language it would be easyer not everyone native language is english

You could just leave and go to the French forums.

:smiley:
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    for everyone info english is not my main writing and that also go for writing in english if they would of made this forum where all members could post in there own language it would be easyer not everyone native language is english

You could just leave and go to the French forums.

:D
  • rp_girlrp_girl Posts: 103 Member
    > @Orchid13 said:
    > You could just leave and go to the French forums.

Am I the only one who thinks that was rather rude.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    rp_girl wrote: »
    > @Orchid13 said:

Why? She said that it would be great if people could post threads in their own language. I'm telling her that she can in the French forums.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    > @Orchid13 said:

Yes but you're forgiven, we love you anyway <3
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    I kindly request that you please remain on the topic at hand and @rp_girl i am sure @rosemow will be happy to explain to you how to post pictures on the forum
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    > @Orchid13 said:

Why? She said that it would be great if people could post threads in their own language. I'm telling her that she can in the French forums.

Besides, have these pictures been posted on every thread on the French forums? I bet they would love to share ideas too!
    > @Orchid13 said:

Besides, have these pictures been posted on every thread on the French forums? I bet they would love to share ideas too!

I don't think any other forum has these many threads about laundry...
    21mbz47.jpg
  • IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    I kindly request that you please remain on the topic at hand and @rp_girl i am sure @rosemow will be happy to explain to you how to post pictures on the forum

Um, you're the one who derailed it tho? Okay, whatever.

I think we should get a really nostalgic late 1900's feel with the washing machines. I love the simple look of them. This pack better be amazing. Then perhaps I'll get it if it ever goes on sale.
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    How do you post pictures on this site?

Hello @rp_girl
    Try logging out of the site then log back in again and that should register you as a full member, as you now have the required posts and points.

To post pictures on the forums, upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic . Right click the picture on the photo sharing website , and click copy , or copy the image code address . The picture button is the button with the little file picture on it above the forum post. Press the picture button above your post , paste the image address into the box, then press the enter button. Then the image address will be in your post ready to appear when posting your post. Make sure that the file ends in .jpg, .png or.gif
    Another way to post the picture is to type [img][/img] in the post and put the image code address from the picture sharing site in between them.

Thank you @rosemow
    @Orchid13 I agree, no other forum probably has this many laundry threads, but I wonder if friendlysimmers has also posted the pictures and is discussing laundry rooms and washer and dryers?
    Your suggestion wasn't rude, it educational.
    Getting back on topic I found some laundry room styles I liked
    FLSRA206FL_laundry-room_s3x4.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.1707.jpeg
    81d8cde98b0f.jpg
    laundry%20green%20cabinets.png
    506a3e23fb04d60a4d000edd._w.540_h.405_s.fit_.jpg
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Getting back on topic I found some laundry room styles I liked
    81d8cde98b0f.jpg
    laundry%20green%20cabinets.png

Ooooh, those two above ^^^ I really like those and they fit into the same country-ish charm of the objects we voted for.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

@Orchid13 I agree, no other forum probably has this many laundry threads, but I wonder if friendlysimmers has also posted the pictures and is discussing laundry rooms and washer and dryers?
    Your suggestion wasn't rude, it educational.

Thank you :) after all I was just suggesting her something she actually wanted haha
    21mbz47.jpg
    I think it would be nice if both washers and dryers could fit under kitchen counters as well as standing by themselves. That would allow us to make separate laundry rooms, or combine them with kitchens to save space.

GH2011_Do-Room-Wide-Shot-Open_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.960.jpeg
    laundry-room.jpg
    DP_Jane-Ellison-country-style-laundry-room_4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.960.jpeg
    furniture-brilliant-laundry-room-storage-solution-idea-showing-wall-mounted-shelving-with-wire-shelves-and-valet-rods-and-stainless-steel-frame-mounted-on-violet-wall-paint-color-fascinating-hanging-a.jpg
    https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg
    red-color-laundry-room-interior-design-ideas.jpg
    ebe1dab7c4101b6f4d98d654e9d5d428.jpg
    laundry-room-table.jpg
    fe41d3460de6772c_7051-w618-h411-b0-p0--home-design.jpg
    utility-room-cabinets-suppliers.jpg
    laundry+room+in+kitchen2.jpg

thank you @SageRainWillow you are right and there are lots of great designs
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

edited June 2017
    for laundromats or appartment buildings even university if that comes to sims4 coin op washer dryers like these would be perfect

2m4x2eu.jpg

and for @Briana2425 (sorry wrong tag name*)

european washer dryer set sorry only pic i have is of a vintage set

28wpb2f.jpg

and combo washer dryer sorry only pic i have is of a 1970 model so i apoligige

2w50v2q.jpg

I think it would be nice if both washers and dryers could fit under kitchen counters as well as standing by themselves. That would allow us to make separate laundry rooms, or combine them with kitchens to save space.

laundry-room.jpg
    laundry+room+in+kitchen2.jpg

That first one is a great use of space since it could double as an office/living room.
    The last one I really like since I'm a fan of open floor plans
    My sim that lives on a houseboat just decorated her bathroom for laundry. But since houseboats are relatively small, she's going to opt for a clothesline.

35600411005_9cfc2e6001_o.png
    35600411975_629692bb62_o.png

• ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I like these @friendlysimmers
    Aussi, bonjour d'Alberta ! J'ai aussi un Canadien. Désole pour l'autre personne nous en méchant c'est une idée bien pour un sujet. De plus, pardon mon français ne ce pas mon premire langue mais j'ai voulu essayais pour vous. :)
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Those washers and dryers don't look very eco friendly.
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Those washers and dryers don't look very eco friendly.

No not so much, but I figure that ship has sailed off. I'm just letting this be a laundry pack and hoping the eco theme gets developed at some point independently.