Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 6 --> SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Anyone else having weird permission problems? I have to go back to previous page and click 'post comment' twice in order to do anything.

Same here. :(
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Anyone else having weird permission problems? I have to go back to previous page and click 'post comment' twice in order to do anything.

Been happening to me for a few days now. Nothing major, but it can be mildly annoying.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Yeah, I've had that for a few days now. Not sure what is causing it. :/
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    (Hey, where is Giles this entire time?) :joy:

Tiger said he's just been really busy with stuff. I guess Giles can be the napping Jury member :lol:
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    (OT: I don't know if I'm allowed to even off topic since witnesses are in isolation, but I just arrived at the airport. Hopefully I'm not needed for anything else because I probably won't be available much at all. I'll talk to y'all every once in awhile if needed, but I'm basically gone for the next two weeks. I'm so happy right now!!!!!!)

Nope, you're good. Enjoy your trip! (And one of these friends is the one you met through the mario game, right? That's so cool! How long was the flight?)
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Tiger said he's just been really busy with stuff. I guess Giles can be the napping Jury member :lol:

Sleeping%20in%20Court_zpslhse0mxd.jpg

Jury: Your honor, We have something that we feel must be brought to the attention of the court...

Judge: Yes, What is it?

Jury: One of the Jury members has been asleep the entire time!

Giles (Sat wearing a pair of fake eye glasses): *Loud snoring*
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Sleeping%20in%20Court_zpslhse0mxd.jpg

Jury: Your honor, We have something that we feel must be brought to the attention of the court...

Judge: Yes, What is it?

Jury: One of the Jury members has been asleep the entire time!

Giles (Sat wearing a pair of fake eye glasses): *Loud snoring*

V:
    r9is20.jpg
    V: Wait, who's the one wearing the fake glasses?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    BTW, call me Jake.
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    OT: @twiddle3 I forgot I saved this to my phone for you kWZs8i2.jpg

Lol. I'm filming the mission scene, and reading back and ran across this again. Such an awesome find :lol:
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Ah, perfect timing, thank you. The episode's release won't take longer than 2 hours now. :)
    edited June 2017

Ah, perfect timing, thank you. The episode's release won't take longer than 2 hours now. :)

I should keep track of my F5 count. ;)
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Oh wow... I was going to write a DRE, I think it will tie in with Celty's
    Awesome. I didn't expect an episode that quick, so it's definitely a pleasant surprise

edited June 2017
    edited June 2017
    WOOP!

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    Banner.png
    I'm going on a family trip this weekend, so the deadline for the Ranking has been increased from 5 days to 7 days. Thus, extensions will NOT be given.

As always, the following is due within the next 2 days:
    -Exemption/Armor Usage
    -Action DRE

(3 pieces of Armor = Exemption)
    (You cannot make ADREs in back-to-back episodes)
    Be wary of forum maintenance; perhaps save your comments before posting as a precaution. Usually you can just refresh and it'll be fine, but refreshing doesn't always work :P
    Ranking:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)

(1 is who you suspect the MOST)

((If you're not sure how many Armors you have, just ask me. Some people traded Armors as Bribes in the previous mission, others have traded their own in Trade Stations for various stuff, and people could be saving them up or using them as they get them, so really, it's impossible to know how many other Agents have. But you SHOULD be keeping track of your own :p ))
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I so just knew it.... 🐸🐸🐸🐸...
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Awesome episode... :smiley:
    Well, congratulations for the Hay and the Lo for winning. ;)

ildMbZP.gif

Most random moment ever XD

Okay, rewind to start. ;)

Alleen, are you sure your Sim's name is Kaitlin, and not Owen or Sugar or something? :/ Like, ewwww... :c Poor Wil and Maya. Pretty interesting to see their relationship develop though. :) And especially Maya's development. Poor girl.. :o

Eva is a witch?! Cool! :smiley: And she and Giles make a cute couple too. :)

Speaking of couples, as far as I can remember this is the highest number of ships we've had in a season. :) Compensating for season 3? ;)

Pacco and Gov. Interesting conversation there. What was going on there? (I know ;) but I won't tell yet >:))

Zelinda.. Typical, what can I say? Just typical. ;)

Giles XD Stop it, just stop it :joy:

V: "Jury! I will not accept this behavior in my courtroom, especially in my absence. Be quiet and attentive for the remainder of the session or I will dismiss every single one of you."
    Grrrrr :angry:
    Banner.png
    You'll get to learn more about Eva soon enough, assuming she survives the next few executions. ;)

That graffiti incident does tie in nicely with that ADRE I sent. Good job. :D

And I guess we were wrong about The Gov. :o The arguments on Tamela's side sounded more convincing to me.

The Kool-Aid Man moment killed me. :D It might be one of the best moments this season.

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Here goes:
    1. I did anticipate the outcome of the majority finding the Gov guilty because of the 'prisoner's dilemma' twist. But it's only a game so I hope no one's being hurt or what because honestly I find the mission fun. Poor Gov going behind bars twice though... make sure he's still getting the same punishment next time hahaha :joy:

2. No comments about Giles' lawyer jokes. I don't find them funny at all. In fact, I don't get any of them. Guess I'm just getting old and losing all my sense of humour :worried:*pats Paul on his shoulder*

3. Potential romantic pairs of this season spotted: Wiya and Eviles (:joy:)?

4. Nice trick of the accusation Zelinda! Interesting ADRE indeed :p

5. Wow, I didn't expect everyone to show up (well, except for the Gov) at Elder Nugent's scripture study group! :3 Great attendance folks!

6. Really cool episode. I wonder if anyone's been bribed :b Hmm...
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Ooooooooh Wil and Maya <3:3 Things are looking hopeful for Mayson... Or Mil... Or Wilaya... Or Wiya... Or whatever you wanna call them XD

Ooooooooh Eva and Giles <3:3 Things are looking hopful for Eviles... Or Geva... Or Eves... Or Gv-... I have nothing :P Whatever they are.... Its exciting... Two romances?! Gee! In this cutthroat season? XD Definitely makes up for the lack of showmances in previous seasons :P Haha

Also Eva is a witch?! Like... A legit witch? Or she's REALLY good at faking rain in an elevator and making everyone believe... Perhaps an even better trick than Zelinda's XD The dastardly schemer she is. I like it :P

Everyone went to Paul's scripture session, for once :3 Daww! Isn't everyone sweet XD Probably a one time thing though :S

@The Mission, it was really well put together :3 Though the quotes were mostly reused so I know a lot of what happened anyway XD Haha...

Giles jokes were spot on. I love bad jokes like that XD Hahaha!

As for the outcome of the mission, I suspected it to be as much... I fist pumped the air and yelled in joy! I felt great! I won my first court case! XD After all that argument and struggle and actual distress >.> I was so excited and ecstatic and..........

Then it all went away... And I felt like an idiot... @lovesstorms YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE INNOCENT! >.< All that fighting and stress over trying to get people on my side because I knew I was right, and I was wrong :S Gosh that makes me feel dumb >.< The feeling I hate the most, is when I know I'm right and no one believes me... That feeling was what I got from this mission and I hated it, but even more so, the fact that after all that stress, I turned out to be wrong anyway :S Gah...

Regardless, two armour sounds lovely as a prize at least. Poor Governor... He was an easy target though. How many crimes has he been pinned for now? XD Hahaha
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Excited to know what's going to be covered in Elder Nugent's Scripture Study Group next time?
    ddc434i.jpg

Paul: We're gonna cover verse 8 to 91 of the 108th chapter from the Book of Siobhan. It's all about how we're supposed to live a more spiritual lifestyle according to the 10 commandments, the covenants between God and us.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.