Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack gameplay feature vote results!

Comments

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Another Stuff Pack that has no focus.
    I wouldn't be that dissapointed if it would have been something like "domestic stuff" or "chores stuff" but it doesn't make any sense when the style is eco living and rustic. The CAS and BB makes no sense together with laundry.

Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    edited June 2017
    DeKay wrote: »
    Jenniferab wrote: »
    Also.. what gives? I see what, five people who actually voted for laundry and over multiple websites like facebook, youtube, twitter, etc the majority of people wanted off the grid. I saw very few people who actually said they voted for laundry. It was something like one out of every 20th person. This is another huge reason I'm disappointed. I feel all this voting was a sham.

I agree with this. I feel like the voting is rigged. Now that laundry has won, I'm also not seeing a lot of the team laundry people saying much and giving suggestions. I only see the same 3 people.

It is quite true. A lot of the people I see currently supporting laundry in this forum have stated they voted for a different option (either Off the Grid or Food Preserves.) I'm slowly accepting it, but the vote does still itch me the wrong way. I say there's a solid chance it's all marketing, for the following reasons:

1. By allowing players time to vote, EA has effectively given them an excuse to take longer on the pack without any complaints from us. Of course, this might be a good thing, given that they will have time to work on larger packs, though I honestly doubt it.

2. By getting us invested in this stuff pack EA has almost guaranteed a stable number of sales. Once you get attached to something this deeply, it's hard not to want to have it. It feels like it's almost yours.

3. They very obviously put in an object they knew players would pick. By adding in laundry, it got enough people invested to carry on the entire project, slowly building anticipation and anxiety, and likely doing this on purpose to get away with anything the laundry lacks once they include it in this pack. People will take it just because they need it. As I've said before, no company capable of producing a bestselling video game franchise would be stupid enough to not see this outcome. EA clearly had some type of upper-hand here.

4. And finally, with everything I stated in #3, I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any other options to begin with. Who knows if they initially planned to flesh out the other beginning themes? Who knows if they threw out some popular design blurbs for Eco Living because they knew they could potentially rival laundry? There is so much to question, honestly. Especially the fact that they didn't let us rate our voting options, as they did in the beginning with stuff pack themes.

Not trying to start anything, but I do believe this type of response is justified.

Edited:
    Again, for wording.
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited June 2017
    Also.. what gives? I see what, five people who actually voted for laundry and over multiple websites like facebook, youtube, twitter, etc the majority of people wanted off the grid. I saw very few people who actually said they voted for laundry. It was something like one out of every 20th person. This is another huge reason I'm disappointed. I feel all this voting was a sham.

I agree with this. I feel like the voting is rigged. Now that laundry has won, I'm also not seeing a lot of the team laundry people saying much and giving suggestions. I only see the same 3 people.

It is quite true. A lot of the people I see currently supporting laundry in this forum have stated they voted for a different option (either Off the Grid or Food Preserves.) I'm slowly accepting it, but the vote does still itch me the wrong way. I say there's a solid chance it's all marketing, for the following reasons:

1. By allowing players time to vote, EA has effectively given them an excuse to take longer on the pack without any complaints from us. Of course, this might be a good thing, given that they will have time to work on larger packs, though I honestly doubt it.

2. By getting us invested in this stuff pack EA has almost guaranteed a stable number of sales. Once you get attached to something this deeply, it's hard not to want to have it. It feels like it's almost yours.

3. They very obviously put in an object they knew players would pick. By adding in laundry, it got enough people invested to carry on the entire project, slowly building anticipation and anxiety, and likely doing this on purpose to get away with anything the laundry lacks once they include it in this pack. People will take it just because they need it. As I've said before, no company capable of producing a bestselling video game franchise would be plum enough to not see this outcome. EA clearly had some type of upper-hand here.

4. And finally, with everything I stated in #3, I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any other options to begin with. Who knows if they initially planned to flesh out the other beginning themes? Who knows if they threw out some popular design blurbs for Eco Living because they knew they could potentially rival laundry? There is so much to question, honestly. Especially the fact that they didn't let us rate our voting options, as they did in the beginning with stuff pack themes.

Not trying to start anything, but I do believe this type of response is justified.

Edited:
    Again, for wording.

I had to do marketing in school and you would be correct on everything.
    This whole thing reeks of a marketing stunt hahahaha
    There's a whole science behind making people feel a part of something when they really aren't. Even YouTubers do it all the time when they tell their audience they love them when they really don't, and that they are family when they really aren't and if you showed up at their house you'd be hauled out on your behind lmao Even I try to throw it out there on my channel sometimes. I hate doing it though, its so cringe.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    If you learn about something called "psychic driving" you will know everything you need to know about what marketing and PR is for.
    Its basically soft mind control. Everything from creating needs where there are none, to making you salivate over food, and even making you feel a sense of urgency that isn't there.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    If you learn about something called "psychic driving" you will know everything you need to know about what marketing and PR is for.
    Its basically soft mind control. Everything from creating needs where there are none, to making you salivate over food, and even making you feel a sense of urgency that isn't there.

Shhh. Don't get me interested. I have enough hobbies, 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

3. They very obviously put in an object they knew players would pick. By adding in laundry, it got enough people invested to carry on the entire project, slowly building anticipation and anxiety, and likely doing this on purpose to get away with anything the laundry lacks once they include it in this pack. People will take it just because they need it. As I've said before, no company capable of producing a bestselling video game franchise would be plum enough to not see this outcome. EA clearly had some type of upper-hand here.

Edited:
    Again, for wording.

There's a whole science behind making people feel a part of something when they really aren't. Even YouTubers do it all the time when they tell their audience they love them when they really don't, and that they are family when they really aren't and if you showed up at their house you'd be hauled out on your behind lmao Even I try to throw it out there on my channel sometimes. I hate doing it though, its so cringe.

Lmao, reminds me of a time I was watching PewDiePie (I think) and he was talking about how it's not acceptable to come to his house.
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Shhh. Don't get me interested. I have enough hobbies, plum.

Edited:
    Again, for wording.

Lmao, reminds me of a time I was watching PewDiePie (I think) and he was talking about how it's not acceptable to come to his house.

That was him hahaha. JackSpeticEye had to do it too. Legit though, that's why they have crazy stalker people come over so often lmao The sane ones know they aren't REALLY a part of something deep down inside, but then there are the ones with a slightly looser grip on reality. All they wanted was a bro fist! hahahaha
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Edited:
    Again, for wording.

But yeah, EA would've never put laundry in the potential game play features if they knew it would'nt've won. That would've caused the apocalypse. Especially since SimGuruGraham stated that there was no guarantee that the other options would be in a pack in the future (and I know for a fact that some players voted for laundry solely based on this statement.) Sometimes I wonder if it took them so long to post the results because something did beat laundry, and they were contemplating what to do. Then again, that might be just me being a little too skeptical.

Edited: Because of wording. I might as well just never proofread, it doesn't seem to be working, lmao.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Edited:
    Again, for wording.

But yeah, EA would've never put laundry in the potential game play features if they knew it would'nt've won. That would've caused the apocalypse. Especially since SimGuruGraham stated that there was no guarantee that the other options would be in a pack in the future (and I know for a fact that some players voted for laundry solely based on this fact.) Sometimes I wonder if it took them so long to post the results because something did beat laundry, and they were contemplating what to do. Then again, that might be just me being a little too skeptical.

I've seen that too. I have ALSO seen them say that no idea will be tossed away and whatever doesn't make it will be kept in the idea bank if they need something later. Everybody knows laundry could be shoehorned in anything and they'd do it too because there's so much demand for it, but the faaaalse urgency they created made laundry a waaaay bigger deal than it actually needed to be hahaha They genuinely had people put out $20 for the Parenthood Game Pack the laundry SHOULD have been put in, and ACTUALLY convinced people to want to pay another $10 for the laundry part hahahahaha something they got with a whooooooole other expansion pack full of things last time. I feel a bad omen for Sims 5 and how it will be sold because people are actually eating this sales method up.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options

Edited:
    Again, for wording.

But yeah, EA would've never put laundry in the potential game play features if they knew it would'nt've won. That would've caused the apocalypse. Especially since SimGuruGraham stated that there was no guarantee that the other options would be in a pack in the future (and I know for a fact that some players voted for laundry solely based on this statement.) Sometimes I wonder if it took them so long to post the results because something did beat laundry, and they were contemplating what to do. Then again, that might be just me being a little too skeptical.

Edited: Because of wording. I might as well just never proofread, it doesn't seem to be working, lmao.

Lets also keep in mind that SimGuruGraham works in STUFF packs hahahaha From the way I've heard things it was vaguely worded (probably on purpose) so that people took it to mean no pack ever, even though there are game packs and expansion packs and he's just concerned with stuff.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options

Shhh. Don't get me interested. I have enough hobbies, plum.

Edited:
    Again, for wording.

That was him hahaha. JackSpeticEye had to do it too. Legit though, that's why they have crazy stalker people come over so often lmao The sane ones know they aren't REALLY a part of something deep down inside, but then there are the ones with a slightly looser grip on reality. All they wanted was a bro fist! hahahaha

Lmao, I had a feeling JackSepticEye also did something similar. I've got a vague memory of it plastered to the roof of my skull. It honestly like really bugs me when YouTubers act like they're some deep relation in your life. I can't tell you where the line is, but we've definitely crossed it at "I love you."

But, anyways, back on topic. This is a serious thread.

*faint giggling*
  • Options

Edited:
    Again, for wording.

Lets also keep in mind that SimGuruGraham works in STUFF packs hahahaha From the way I've heard things it was vaguely worded (probably on purpose) so that people took it to mean no pack ever, even though there are game packs and expansion packs and he's just concerned with stuff.

Oh God, I honestly don't even want to think about five. Tbh, Sims 3 draws me in so much more because of how much friendlier it feels compared to Sims 4. After this survey, the game just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Edited:
    Again, for wording.

Oh God, I honestly don't even want to think about five. Tbh, Sims 3 draws me in so much more because of how much friendlier it feels compared to Sims 4. After this survey, the game just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Guess what I'm doing right now? As we speak? And its about to finish?
    Dowloading Sims 3 and several of its expansions from Steam because its all on sale and I'd rather play that hahahahaha
    Edit:: ITS FINISHED
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    Omg. Its been so long since I've played this. ITS SO FOREIGN. CARS. WHAT.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options

AhHhH I know the FeeLING. I need to get my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on Sims 3 rn. I know this is like completely irrelevant but do you know if a Steam downloaded Sims 3 Expansion pack would work with an Origin bought Sims 3 game? Origin never has sales on that stuff.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

AhHhH I know the FeeLING. I need to get my plum on Sims 3 rn. I know this is like completely irrelevant but do you know if a Steam downloaded Sims 3 Expansion pack would work with an Origin bought Sims 3 game? Origin never has sales on that stuff.

I just found out the hard way that no, no they do not combine. And its not any good. I had the Sims 3 base game that was combined with the Late Night or whatever on Origin, but Steam would NOT let me download any of the expansions without installing THEIR base game. And so after I did, I found out I couldn't install Late Night from my origin one on to it without installing ITS Sims 3 and having two installed that'll never communicate.
    So I just got it all again through Steam. Whatever. Late Night and base game together were just $10 this time around. Plus I got Showtime, Seasons, University, Ambitions, High End Loft Stuff, World Adventures, Pets, and Island Paradise for just over $40 altogether with the $10 I spent on the two I already had.
    I'll get Generations when I'm not broke. Caaaause I spent all my fun money hahahaha
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    edited June 2017

AhHhH I know the FeeLING. I need to get my plum on Sims 3 rn. I know this is like completely irrelevant but do you know if a Steam downloaded Sims 3 Expansion pack would work with an Origin bought Sims 3 game? Origin never has sales on that stuff.

I just found out the hard way that no, no they do not combine. And its not any good. I had the Sims 3 base game that was combed with the Late Night or whatever one on Origin, but Steam would NOT let me download any of the expansions without installing THEIR base game. And so after I did, I found out I couldn't install Late Night from my origin one on to it without installing ITS Sims 3 and having two installed that'll never communicate.
    So I just got it all again through Steam. Whatever. Late Night and base game together were just $10 this time around. Plus I got Showtime, Seasons, University, Ambitions, High End Loft Stuff, World Adventures, Pets, and Island Paradise for just over $40 altogether with the $10 I spent on the two I already had

Dang, that's a lot saved right there. I think I got Late Night + High End Loft Stuff bundled with Sims 3. The only ones I've bought separately are Pets, Seasons, and Generations, but it's not like I could get anymore anyways. I need to buy a stronger computer first, lol. The amount of CC I have for horses is ridiculous. I'm totally in it for the animals, I can't even deny it. Oh Oh Oh, and the cozy feel of the entire game. The actual graphics make me feel like I'm playing a simple, carefree af simulator, and I just want to make old-style ranches WITH BRICK SIDING AND SHRUBS and CHAIN-LINK FENCES, ahhh. Sims 4 definitely feels too energized to fill that space, but the CAS is sure fun.

Edit: Btw, thank you for answering my question, lmao. At least I didn't edit because of wording again.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    edited June 2017
    I don't think it's necessary to resort to conspiracy theories to explain why Laundry won when social media like the forum made it seem like Off the Grid was the sleeper success. There were probably many Simmers like me who were torn between Off the Grid and Food Preserves, and so the vote of people who actually wanted new eco-friendly gameplay was split between them (and the small minority who voted for Freegan). By contrast, if you want Laundry, you have an easy vote ahead of you. Just think - if Laundry had been somehow divided into two gameplay votes, it could have cost Laundry its victory by splitting the vote. There's probably a huge overlap between players who voted for Off the Grid and Food Preserves, in terms of having similar preferences for the pack direction, while there are probably fewer players who were torn between Laundry and another option.

It's also worth keeping in mind that social media is not necessarily representative of the Simming population as a whole. The consistency of results across countries shows that this was not a fluke vote.

@simgurugraham has put a lot of time into engaging with us on the forums and talking to us about our ideas, so I don't think we should throw him under the bus by accusing his team of anything so drastic as rigging the vote or setting up a puppet poll when they had already decided exactly what they wanted to make. I am disappointed that the vote was not ranked, but I feel like this may have been an oversight rather than a concerted effort to thwart all eco-loving Simmers out there. ;)
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member

I don't feel like the atmosphere is really welcoming for laundry suggestions at the moment to be honest. Hopefully it will settle down and we'll move on to more constructive discussions soon.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Hopefully the other options will come in future packs.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Terra wrote: »
    I don't think it's necessary to resort to conspiracy theories to explain why Laundry won when social media like the forum made it seem like Off the Grid was the sleeper success. There were probably many Simmers like me who were torn between Off the Grid and Food Preserves, and so the vote of people who actually wanted new eco-friendly gameplay was split between them (and the small minority who voted for Freegan). By contrast, if you want Laundry, you have an easy vote ahead of you. Just think - if Laundry had been somehow divided into two gameplay votes, it could have cost Laundry its victory by splitting the vote. There's probably a huge overlap between players who voted for Off the Grid and Food Preserves, in terms of having similar preferences for the pack direction, while there are probably fewer players who were torn between Laundry and another option.

It's also worth keeping in mind that social media is not necessarily representative of the Simming population as a whole. The consistency of results across countries shows that this was not a fluke vote.

@simgurugraham has put a lot of time into engaging with us on the forums and talking to us about our ideas, so I don't think we should throw him under the bus by accusing his team of anything so drastic as rigging the vote or setting up a puppet poll when they had already decided exactly what they wanted to make. I am disappointed that the vote was not ranked, but I feel like this may have been an oversight rather than a concerted effort to thwart all eco-loving Simmers out there. ;)

I have already stated this. The vote was split, and it's quite clear the majority did not vote for laundry, but that's besides the point. It is very
    necessary to "resort" to "conspiracy theories" - These "theories" are marketing techniques, used all the time, everyday, all around us, and a successful company like EA probably has a team of over twenty people running down a checklist of ways to make people buy their products. I'm quite sure you're aware of that. I also never said I thought Off the Grid would win. The voters were absolutely shoved against a rock and a hard place, and that being so I had no clear assumption of who the winner would actually end up being. And again, just because you're being shown the results from another country given to you by the same source does not mean that it's true. They could've lied, it's entirely possible. It's a company and just like all other companies they've got to do what's good for business, even if it means skewing results. I'm sure you understand that as well. I'm in no way throwing him under the bus. The gurus and I are in no way intimate, so I'd expect him to not take my criticism directed toward the entire company personally. I don't think I even specifically mentioned Graham, just EA as a whole. My concerns were explained in a professional manner and are quite honestly some of the least aggravating things beneath this topic.
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I have already stated this. The vote was split, and it's quite clear the majority did not vote for laundry, but that's besides the point. It is very
    necessary to "resort" to "conspiracy theories" - These "theories" are marketing techniques, used all the time, everyday, all around us, and a successful company like EA probably has a team of over twenty people running down a checklist of ways to make people buy their products. I'm quite sure you're aware of that. I also never said I thought Off the Grid would win. The voters were absolutely shoved against a rock and a hard place, and that being so I had no clear assumption of who the winner would actually end up being. And again, just because you're being shown the results from another country given to you by the same source does not mean that it's true. They could've lied, it's entirely possible. It's a company and just like all other companies they've got to do what's good for business, even if it means skewing results. I'm sure you understand that as well. I'm in no way throwing him under the bus. The gurus and I are in no way intimate, so I'd expect him to not take my criticism directed toward the entire company personally. I don't think I even specifically mentioned Graham, just EA as a whole. My concerns were explained in a professional manner and are quite honestly some of the least aggravating things beneath this topic.
    Except that it is indirectly throwing him under the bus because he's made a clear effort to be transparent and create a process that we get to take part in to see the workings of development and get a chance to vote for a piece of content that we may not have otherwise gotten.

Assuming that EA's intentions with regards to this process are manipulative means assuming that Graham is a tool of a deceptive process. You can't assume the one without the other. If EA constructed this process in a lab to manipulative us, then Graham is part of that manipulation.

So you can try to say it's about EA as a whole, but the fact is, the accusation quickly becomes a judgment of people like Graham. I understand having both eyes wide open, as companies can sometimes use techniques to portray themselves as human and relatable to sell more goods.

But what you're theorizing is pretty outlandish. Conspiracies and marketing are usually pretty straightforward in their implementation. What you're driving at is a complicated level of manipulation with a number of people involved in lies and for what gain? So that they can sell one stuff pack a little better? It makes no sense.

I suggest saving your eyes wide open conspiracy awareness for more pedestrian situations. Generally speaking, manipulation by companies is pretty in-plain-sight. It's just not always obvious, unless you're looking at it from a completely detached perspective. And none of us who were invested in this process, emotionally, can look at it from a detached perspective.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

but they would get nothing from having a fake vote people would have bought laundry even if there was no vote
    a lot of people who voted might not go on facebook or twitter not everyone likes being on the internet
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Neia wrote: »

I don't feel like the atmosphere is really welcoming for laundry suggestions at the moment to be honest. Hopefully it will settle down and we'll move on to more constructive discussions soon.

There's already one here but not much is going on there. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920694/eco-friendly-laundry-suggestions#latest

I would really hope to see more constructive discussions but a lot of these suggestions I'm seeing a have nothing to do with eco-living. We should just scratch this whole eco-living theme and just change this to a laundry theme. I would welcome that with open arms cuz it would just make more sense to me. I don't hate laundry or whatever but voting it for an eco theme just doesn't make sense to me. I don't even know why laundry was even an option from the first voting round.

But for now, we're still sticking with the eco theme with laundry. And the lack of good suggestions is kinda laughable to me.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Triplis wrote: »
    Except that it is indirectly throwing him under the bus because he's made a clear effort to be transparent and create a process that we get to take part in to see the workings of development and get a chance to vote for a piece of content that we may not have otherwise gotten.

Assuming that EA's intentions with regards to this process are manipulative means assuming that Graham is a tool of a deceptive process. You can't assume the one without the other. If EA constructed this process in a lab to manipulative us, then Graham is part of that manipulation.

So you can try to say it's about EA as a whole, but the fact is, the accusation quickly becomes a judgment of people like Graham. I understand having both eyes wide open, as companies can sometimes use techniques to portray themselves as human and relatable to sell more goods.

But what you're theorizing is pretty outlandish. Conspiracies and marketing are usually pretty straightforward in their implementation. What you're driving at is a complicated level of manipulation with a number of people involved in lies and for what gain? So that they can sell one stuff pack a little better? It makes no sense.

I suggest saving your eyes wide open conspiracy awareness for more pedestrian situations. Generally speaking, manipulation by companies is pretty in-plain-sight. It's just not always obvious, unless you're looking at it from a completely detached perspective. And none of us who were invested in this process, emotionally, can look at it from a detached perspective.

Based on the fact that I'm 99% this company has been called a piece of crap by thousands of people (indirectly calling Graham crap,) not only in relation to The Sims, I don't see anything wrong with what I posted. You're making it sound like he's inferior to me and my comments, when, in all honesty, you are most likely more insulted by what I've said than he is. I've got nothing against Graham that's at all personal, but if you're willing to take part in a business that is as large as EA is then you have to be able to handle basic consumer criticism. Besides, I bought the game. I'm actively supporting this company (i.e, Graham's paycheck,) and am planning to continue to purchase content, so it's not like I'm affecting his life one way or another.

It's really not that far-fetched. Besides, that's the point - you can't look at it in a detached manner, because you were part of the process, because they made you feel included, because they used a marketing technique. No matter how innocent the intention, it is still. a. marketing. technique. It's not an eye-open conspiracy. It is literal business. I've literally accused a business of using business techniques. Oh my, I must be crazy.

Edited: for a spelling error. Also, I very much do want to apologize if I've insulted you in some way. You're looking far too deep in to this, though.
    Post edited by IgneousGelding on
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited June 2017
    Some ideas for the gameplay objects @SimGuruGraham

- Basic & Advance washing machine and dryer which can be placed under cabinets or separate. Would be great if Sims could sit on top and bounce around for fun or just get dizzy, but that's asking too much me thinks. The basic washer could break down more causing a spray of bubbles!

-Different varieties of washing power from Eco friendly to more bottom of the range which could cause Sims to get itchy.

- Washing line which could spin in the wind or clothing sways.

- Ironing would be fun with a chance of fire if they leave the iron on the board for to long! :dizzy:

- Children or toddlers could watching the clothes spin in the washing machine.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top