Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some ideas to add in game

#1. Window/Door collections
Would be nice to have matching sets when building a house.
#2. Matching set collections
My thing here is when I decorate with say the living room. Would be nice that all couches have matching loveseat & chairs to go with it.
#3. Pantry for flowers and such that can not go in fridge.
#4. Bring back "Invite household" option.
#5. Group selfie/group pictures
Having an option to take a group selfie with others and also being able to take a group picture in a pose mode would be great.
#6. Bring back recognition of extended family members
Such as father/mother-in-law, sister/brother-in-law, and cousins.
#7. Fishing off bridges
My sim live in town right by a bridge in walking distance. It would be great to just go over and start fishing off the bridge.

Comments

• Options
    xmilyrxsexmilyrxse Posts: 2 New Member
    Not sure if this belongs here . . . but I really, really would like to see the return of houseboats from The Sims 3! I loved that feature, despite the occasional glitches when moving the boat or travelling. This could always be cleaned up as well, with more limited travel abilities :)
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    xmilyrxse wrote: »
    Not sure if this belongs here . . . but I really, really would like to see the return of houseboats from The Sims 3! I loved that feature, despite the occasional glitches when moving the boat or travelling. This could always be cleaned up as well, with more limited travel abilities :)

I would love if we could just get lots that look like houseboats that you can't move. :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    My thing here is when I decorate with say the living room. Would be nice that all couches have matching loveseat & chairs to go with it.
    Having an option to take a group selfie with others and also being able to take a group picture in a pose mode would be great.
    #7. Fishing off bridges
    My sim live in town right by a bridge in walking distance. It would be great to just go over and start fishing off the bridge.

#8. Burglars that break into the houses at night and Burglar alarm and the Ability to fight a Burglar
    #9. Shower WooHoo
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    BonjourwomanBonjourwoman Posts: 338 Member
    edited June 2017
    Would love to see burglers back.
  • Options
    Would also love to see them make it to where babies born get traits from family. Picking them ourselves is boring. A surprise would be nice.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    #7. Fishing off bridges

#8. Burglars that break into the houses at night and Burglar alarm and the Ability to fight a Burglar
    #9. Shower WooHoo

The game has cousins, step-brothers and such. You can see cousins as bit when playing game and on the family tree it shows step relations and so forth. I agree they need to show the actual bits in gameplay.
  • Options
    Amanda_lyn0812Amanda_lyn0812 Posts: 3 New Member
    Here is my list of things I would to see in the Sims 4.
    - burglars and burglar alarms.
    - the return of owning your own car and to teach teens how to drive.
    - more careers such as education and politics, make education a playable career.
    - the return of the laundry, have a washing machine, dryer and clothesline.
    - have a compost bin for fertilising the plants.
    - be able to build a small medical centre (or GP clinic) and run it like a retail business.
    - to able to have the option for adult sims to choose either a career or work a part time job and introduce the part time options to the adult sims, not just for teens.
    - the return of seasons, I miss this the most!
    - more vacation spots, the one we have is okay but how about a tropical spot. Maybe take some inspiration from Hawaii.
    - new skills such as sewing, I loved back in Sims 2 (I think) back in business our sims were able to sew clothing to sell.
  • Options
    skydom95skydom95 Posts: 4 New Member
    Also, beach lots. Maybe this would only be incorporated into a tropical vacation pack like Amanda_lyn0812 suggested but I miss being able to have beach houses and go scuba diving. I also would love to see a return of mermaids.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    raised flower plant beds. that can be put along a brick wall. and all the other idea mentioned.
  • Options
    Daliannaj123Daliannaj123 Posts: 4 New Member
    Ok, sorry to bother you , I love playing sims I have been playing it for years so don't get me wrong
  • Options
    MORE REALISTICNISSSSS
  • Options
    More realisticnesssss
    Cancer
    Hair salon
    Tattoo place
    Cigarettes
    Buy clothes wit money like how life is
    Make the sims people not so perfect
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    More realisticnesssss
    Cancer
    Hair salon
    Tattoo place
    Cigarettes
    Buy clothes wit money like how life is
    Make the sims people not so perfect

@Daliannaj123 cancer some people will not like that topic..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    PicassoSimmerPicassoSimmer Posts: 5 New Member
    I'd like to see online dating, laptops, bunk beds and Chinese takeaway!
  • Options
    ElainaElaina Posts: 80 Member
    We definitely need more tattoo options. Most of the ones we have now are kind of cliche??? I guess. Not everyone wants a lower back tattoo or koy on their biceps.

I don't think cancer or cigarettes are going to be allowed.. like ever. I don't know why you'd want THAT kind of realism in an all ages simulation game...
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    No thank you to the cancers and disease #yikes
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    #1 Swimming pool related stuff - games + slides + horseplaying

#2 hobbies game pack

#3 Active school for children and teens

#4 University

#5 Entertainment EP , with a new Amusement park venue

#6 Dream House stuff pack full of new furniture , windows, door, flooring, etc...

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hip hop and R&B radio stations
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    #7. Fishing off bridges

Isn't it just crazy that we have to request matching furniture! :D it should be a given.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    #7. Fishing off bridges

Isn't it just crazy that we have to request matching furniture! :D it should be a given.

Yeah I know. Plus the fact that when building a house I have to try to find windows of different shapes and sizes I want to use that will look halfway decent together. On the furniture side of it, there are certain couches I love to use but no matching anything with it.