Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry Won!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920674/stuff-pack-gameplay-feature-vote-results/p1

Edit to say, I just noticed it was a sticky. I ran all the way here from Twitter lol.
42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

Comments

• TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    I'm more interested in the CAS items personally, but whatever. More than likely gonna pass on this pack.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Trowicia wrote: »
    I'm more interested in the CAS items personally, but whatever. More than likely gonna pass on this pack.

There were like three things i liked. This vote just lost my purchase. I'm not paying ten dollars for a six seat table and a children's dress. That and some shoes. Maybe I'll buy it on sale. This pack is no longer on my must haves list. I'll keep my money and buy another cat shirt.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It's a pass for me too.
    Trowicia wrote: »

There were like three things i liked. This vote just lost my purchase. I'm not paying ten dollars for a six seat table and a children's dress. That and some shoes. Maybe I'll buy it on sale. This pack is no longer on my must haves list. I'll keep my money and buy another cat shirt.

Yeah, I'm with you for the most part. The only thing that could possibly encourage me to buy it is if it goes on a sale for like $5.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I liked male jeans and a few of build mode items that are totally not worth paying 10 dollars for.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

I liked male jeans and a few of build mode items that are totally not worth paying 10 dollars for.

Yup... oh well. There are always other packs we can look forward to that offers ACTUAL gameplay with some nice CAS/Build Mode selections.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    edited June 2017
    I'm sure there will be many unhappy people. (There would be no matter what ended up winning.) -I actually voted for canning.

But, at least my laundry rooms won't be just decoration anymore.

33783076326_3d9d9e4169_o.png

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I am happy the hampers will no longer be decorative. Next up, garages :)
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I am so happy! This news has made my night. If laundry hadn't won then I had already decided that I wasn't buying the pack. I'm glad it did win! And for all those simmers who are upset, the bright side is, there will be clotheslines and wash tubs. That's eco "friendly", so it will fall in line for those who wanted it. As for those who didn't want it at all, I'm sure there will be a way to avoid dirty clothes and washing them altogether just like in Sims 3. I think in this way all parties win.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Hard pass.

Lol. I hope the rest of you enjoy your laundry, though.
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    NO WAY who saw that coming?!?! :o
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    edited June 2017
    NO WAY who saw that coming?!?! :o

Given that it was the most talked about feature on this forum, and every vote pointed in that direction... I don't think it was unexpected. It's just that those who don't like it made a lot of noise to the contrary.

• lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Yes! :smiley: This will probably be my favorite SP ever as I've been waiting for laundry since TS4 launched.