Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ SIMS 4 QC MONTHLY ~ CHALLENGE 31 DUE (CDT) 1ST JULY ☆☆

Comments

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Final entries for challenge 20, they all look absolutely amazing

You can find all your banners on page 1 which will be posted for 4 weeks until current challenge ends, please save them to your computers. Judges comments will be up in a few days when we get a chance to look at all the amazing entries.
    Challenge 20 banners found here

Ch20%20entries%20banner.png
    Ch20%20entries%20pg1%206.png
    Ch20%20entries%20pg2%203.png
    ✶✶ coolsim9999999 entry form ✶✶ undressyourbones entry form ✶✶ PersRealmsShadow entry form ✶✶ kimartist entry form ✶✶
    ✶✶ masajo entry form ✶✶ popettypop2012 entry form ✶✶ lisalittlesimmer entry form ✶✶ RivendellStar entry form ✶✶
    ✶✶ lisa17ann entry form ✶✶

Ch20%20sim%20entries%20banner.png
    Ch20%20entries%20sims%20pg1%205.png
    ✶✶ Hazel3166 sim entry form ✶✶ Ainsleyf sim entry form ✶✶ lisa17ann sim entry form ✶✶ coolsim9999999 sim entry form ✶✶
    ✶✶ popettypop2012 sim entry form ✶✶
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    The new Sports Stadium challenge sounds great! :) I will look forward to seeing the stadiums!
    The borders around the Royal Estate entries look so very pretty! @Cbear13 :) They look so special!
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    @Cbear13 --- The banners look so nice :D! I saved both of my banners to my computer. Great builds, everyone B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• RivendellStarRivendellStar Posts: 1,004 Member
    Glad you got your entry done in time @lisa17ann ! The giant rubber ducky is so cute :)
    jiyKE8j.png
    @lisa17ann --- I love the ducky, too :D! The whole lot is great, though B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Beautiful build as always, @lisa17ann and the rubber ducky made me smile.
  • kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    The Royal Retreat is beautiful @lisa17ann. Glad you were able to finish it with time to spare. It really is very pretty. The colors are very pretty and "Love" the rubber duck.. so cute.
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

Thank you so much for the banner @Cbear13. I can't believe how many beautiful builds there are. I'm looking forward to the next challenge..the brain is ticking with ideas.. :D
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thank you very much @Cbear13 and yes I know but, I have/want to spend some time with my Hubby before we go to sleep and besides cooking eating and a short shopping trip I have spent nearly the whole day on the sims trying to get it finished. I did notice after I uploaded that I missed fixing one of my flowers over the covered parking area. They all dropped and I fixed two but missed the other because they were hiding behind the car! Annoying but, I had very little time to play test :( lol luckily I won't be judged :D beautiful frames by the way! And, I'm really looking forward to the next challenge! I hope I can find time to enter this one as well! ;)

@rosemow thank you for the time you spend commenting on not only my builds but everyone's :) it's very much appreciated! Happy Simming to you my dear and thank you for your continued support of these challenges abd those who enter them!

Thank you for your kind comments @RivendellStar I wish the ducky was a swan floaty but he will have to do and he is cute and adds a bit of fun to a some what serious build lol I love your build just as much as I thought I would lol the small double gate houses look great on either side of the gate and the large drive is very nice! The exterior and interior are equally beautiful and both feel royal but at the same time relaxed! Love the landscaping and the back area is beautiful! I especially like the gazebo you made for the hot tub! Great job as always ;)

@coolsim9999999 thank you for your comments! Who doesn't love a giant rubber ducky right?! :D Your build looks wonderful as well! The exterior has that royal feeling for sure and I love the landscaping and the checkerboard flooring you created in the garden! Love how colourful the interiors are! Wonderful job :smile:

Awww thank you so much @popettypop2012 it's so sweet of you to say such kind things about my build! I felt so rushed building it I'm sure I could of been more creative had I had more time. Oh well! It turned out well enough that I posted it lol your build was beautifully done! I love the traditional and formal looking exterior. All the fountains looked great in your pretty labscaping! And, your interiors look and go beautifully with the rest of your build! As always beautiful job :)

@undressyourbones your build looks very grand inside and out! I love how your rooms have a colour theme. (I did that a bit my self as I have visited a lot of historical houses here in England and a lot of the rooms seem to have a colour theme!) I also loved the huge kitchen and the beautiful pool area you created! Great job!

@PersRealmsShadow I love history as well! And, I love that you used a real house as your inspiration for this challenge. You certainly captured the charm and grandeur of Hardwick Hall! I too did a chapel and agree houses of that period always had a onsite chapel ;) lol history geeks in the house lol wonderful lush interiors as well! Great job :)

@kimartist welcome to the WC comps if I didn't already welcome you and say hello? (My memory isn't getting better with age lol) great entry your exterior design is wonderful and I think your landscaping is very nicely done as are your interiors' very pretty! Great job :)

Well @masajo what a wonderful holiday home you've created! I love the turret and doormer windows and the covered parking area looks fantastic! As always beautiful landscaping and wonderful job on the interiors! Great job! :)

@lisalittlesimmer I love how modern your holiday home is inside and out. But, it still has a grandure befitting royals! I love the palm trees in your landscaping and the they way the soft colour of your exterior seems to pop in contrast to the dark sand landscaping that surrounds your build! Love how different it is :) great job!

I hope I didn't forget anyone? :/ it's nearly 2am and my eyes are trying really hard not to stay open...so happy Simming and building to you all! <3 off to dream land I go Zzzz Zzzz

34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

Thank you so much @lisa17ann. Since this was my first challenge, it was a bit of a challenge, but a blast to do. In just this past month I have learned so much for all you fine people. I can't wait to work on this next challenge.

I must also add I really do appreciate all the comments @rosemow shares with everyone's builds. I love reading them all.
    revisedsig2.png

• undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    thank you so much @lisa17ann !
    that's so interesting to hear! i didn't know that!
    the royalty with color themed rooms stuck in my mind for some reason,
    but i didn't know why. now i know it must've been something
    i've seen in passing on tv or something!
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    edited June 2017
    Thank you @rosemow my sleep as restful as it always is! lol ;)

@kimartist your very welcome! The monthly challenge always feels like a epic build abd I've been dong challenges since the sims2 lol That's one of the things I love so much entering the challenges, I learn so much and get so many wonderful ideas for future builds! I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the new challenge :)

@undressyourbones your very welcome! it must be something you subconsciously clicked on to from tv and movies! A lot of time they film in real houses, locations, etc. My husband and I have memberships to the national trust here in England and several times we have gone to places and sections of the property are closed off for filming! And, no matter how much you pester the security and crew they won't tell you what they are filming for :D seriously though it's one of the things I love most about living in England! The houses and castles often have such interesting histories and the people who live in the very intriguing stories! And, I love history and architecture so it's something I totally geek out on lol
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

@lisa17ann --- You’re welcome! Yeah, that was a great detail --- but your whole lot had so many cool details!

Thank you very much for your very nice comment about my build! I’m glad you liked how royal my build was, as well as how I landscaped it --- especially the checkerboard part of the garden and how the interior was designed. I’ve always loved castles and princess stuff!
    4kkjdXo.png

• undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    edited June 2017
    @lisa17ann that's so cool! I wonder what movies were filmed on location. I always thought most of the time, it might be sets because I wasn't sure if filming would be allowed at historical sites. (Thought I'm sure some parts were off limits to film on )

That sounds so great! I'm a bit jealous :D I visited London once when I was very young, but I didn't really venture off to see any castles that I remember. It was a joint trip , as I went to Paris too. At least there I saw some historical buildings like Versailles , but just the garden portion.

Right now I live in TN. There is a lot of history here as well...but not good history (°^°) It's all sad history, so I don't really feel good about all the buildings I see here sometimes even though they're beautiful. There are a ton of cute Victorian houses here though which are nice to see!
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
    Congratulations on your Maxis fave @popettypop2012 B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

Congratulation on Maxis Fave @popettypop2012
    revisedsig2.png

• lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Congrats @popettypop2012 on your sim royals! Great job!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Congratulations and good luck to everyone that entered!!!

I was unable to finish my build, but really enjoyed working on it when I was able to!
  • WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    Congratulations everyone:D

Im working on the stadium and im wondering if its okay to add two tower with apartments? im getting insparation from the stadium here in my city=P
    edited June 2017
    Congratulations everyone:D

Im working on the stadium and im wondering if its okay to add two tower with apartments? im getting insparation from the stadium here in my city=P

It is great that you are using the real life stadium from where you are living as inspiration for your build! @WiggleyTuff :) I will look forward to seeing your Stadium build!
  • RivendellStarRivendellStar Posts: 1,004 Member
    @kimartist Looking forward to seeing your stadium :)

@lisa17ann Yeah, a giant swan boat would be awesome! :) Thanks for the sweet comments about my build :)
    That is so cool that you were close to some filming locations. I wonder which tv shows/movies they were filming...

@misscbong Sorry to hear that you were unable to finish your build in time. Would love to see it when you get it done :)
    jiyKE8j.png
    edited June 2017
    misscbong wrote: »
    Congratulations and good luck to everyone that entered!!!

I was unable to finish my build, but really enjoyed working on it when I was able to!

I am sorry that you were unable to finish your build in time @misscbong but am glad that you enjoyed working on it :) If you finish the build in the future, it will be very nice seeing the finished Royal Home! :)
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    @lisa17ann thank you for your nice words :)
    @Cbear13 the banners look great!
    This challenge was fun, I don't think I'm gonna attempt the new one though. I guess I have to wait until next month :)
    Beautiful houses everyone!
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top