Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    @IvoryButterfly Congratulations on the job! That's awesome!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    Guys! Hi! I finally finally finally managed to get the next chapter to The Chrysanthemum Tango done! I'm scared and excited, as this and the future chapters have been a blast to write, but they've also been so difficult and I'm kinda scared I'll end up writing myself into a corner or something. But hopefully that won't happen. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 36: Out of Time
    6EqE4Ha.jpg

Time is running out, but Time also has something to say. Tad faces ethical dilemmas while unfriendly forces – and people – seem to be on the move.
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • ElenaSenoritaElenaSenorita Posts: 67 Member
    Hey, everyone.

My name is Elena, pretty new to this website . I'm 24 this year and I have been playing Sims since Sims 1 came out . I'm not new to Sims Stories as I have been doing stories on The Sims 2 and 3 website. But I never get to finish those up (growing up and studying, what not).
    A few months back I went back to my Sims 3 website account and my stories are still there. Reading through it made me want to restart that story again . Since I'm settled with a fixed job (Registered Nurse and thank god I didn't spend too much time doing the stories), I can finally start on my story and finish it.

I hope all of you would be kind enough to read and give some rating to it.

Anyway, I just started on Prologue. Mind checking them out?

Based on real life story, <a href="hatethatily.blogspot.sg">Hate That I Love You</a>

Thanks!
    IC33G4a.jpg
    Sorry, here's the link: hatethatily.blogspot.sg
    IC33G4a.jpg
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @ElenaSenorita Welcome to the forums! Glad you found this thread. :) If you need any help navigating the forums, there's a link in my signature to a site full of guides that I made for newcomers. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    @ElenaSenorita : Welcome to the thread! I run a giant virtual library for Sim stories, the Stories and Legacies Index, so if you have a story, I would suggest check it out; anyone can submit their story site there.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• PatchouliNittPatchouliNitt Posts: 78 Member
    Gen 2 Heiress of the Kerrigan Legacy was born! Check out what has happened so far in my blog

https://patchoulisims.wordpress.com
    39edf25f4f3d48e6b489772a75136841.gif?ssl=1&w=450
    Check out my simlit here: Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims
  • itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    Through Colourblind Eyes update

Chapter 56

Screenshot-23.jpg
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

@ElenaSenorita Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll like it here!
    My Sims stories:
    Also I'm back with a new chapter for The Chrysanthemum Tango! Things will get slightly intense, but nothing too bad, I think. I have one more chapter almost done so there might be one more rather quick update coming up. Though I'm trying to get Forget-Me-Not updated next.

Anyway, here it is:

Chapter 37: Champions and Pawns
    OCDH0xM.jpg

Cosmic beings are definitely not the only ones who are trying to play with the lives of Amelia and her friends. Most of the time it's the people one has to be really afraid of.

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
    @RipuAncestor Thanks ! I am loving it so much here . And congrats on the new Chapter !
    IC33G4a.jpg
    edited June 2017
    @ElenaSenorita Thanks! :) I'm glad you're having a good time!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello everyone . I have YET to become a member to post any pictures or links .
    Hence , new chapter is out for Hate That I Love You - One ; Ending @ http://hatethatily.blogspot.sg/

Enjoy !
    IC33G4a.jpg
    So, this is driving me a bit crazy... I have a few cc items look blocky and distorted in the Sims 3 Create-a-Sim (like the textures are off somehow), and honestly, that alone made me think they were bad... yet on a whim I loaded the Sim into an actual game and the item looked perfectly fine and normal, no texture issues or distortions! I'm perplexed as to what could be going on. I know it doesn't seem like much of an issue (item works, right?) but being able to get an accurate preview from CAS saves a lot of time (don't want to go all the way to game to *really* see how something looks just to decide that isn't what I want to use anyway, just to have to load CAS again...) Does anyone know what could cause this/how to fix this? I feel like I've been Googling for hours and haven't found anyone else with the same issue.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • ValoisFulcanelliValoisFulcanelli Posts: 672 Member
    @mastressalita That does happen sometimes. I've seen quite a few creators warn that their items look pretty bad in CAS but just fine in-game.

What I do in those cases is to use the tiny, fast-loading CAS world by fuzzylogicdishwasher. It loads in seconds, and is a flat world with a single 4m lot, specifically for checking Sims in CAS. It's perfect for a quick check when you don't have time or want to wait for an entire usual world to load. (I also use it as my main building world, since it doesn't have anything except that lot on it, which is easy to bulldoze and put down whichever sized lots you need.)
    tfb.jpg
    edited June 2017
    @ValoisFulcanelli : I'm actually already using the CAS World, I can't live without it! (I create all my Sims there!) Still would prefer to see my items properly within CAS than having to load back out into the CAS World lot if I don't have to (lazy mastress is lazy : - P ) but it is a relief to know there isn't anything wrong going on with my game/graphics/settings/cc/whatnot. I'll stop lingering on troubleshooting and just move on to actual photoshooting then! Thanks!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Reconnoitre updated with a new entry! :smile:
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Well dear readers ONLY ONE (yes one more) more update to go after this and then it is time for the vote ... I am soo excited!

Tonight we meet Darren Childs (TY @Spottydog714 ) He is fab and he is getting some wonderful feedback (I must admit I was a bit in love with him myself .. had to keep wiping the drool off the keyboard). He plays baseball for the Windenburg Royals and is a fitness buff! Enjoy.

[img][/img]Bq7OtNH.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/06/22/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-14-meet-darren/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    Pride02-00.jpg

It's time for Sims Pride 2017! Please come celebrate with us by checking out all these amazing and diverse Sims!

Thanks so much to everyone who submitted a photo to Sims Pride this year! Without the contributions of the community, this event wouldn’t be possible, so it means the world! I really hope to see you back next June for another Sims Pride!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Hello! I have a new update for Forget-Me-Not! I hope you guys enjoy and have a lovely time!

Chapter 11: Akira
    YNfvSz9.jpg

Carol builds foundations for her new life. And luckily she’s not alone.
    My Sims stories:
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    A little (very little) just for fun one this am.

Challenged to do a complete story in under 500 words! Done at 494!

[img][/img]y0AGXHq.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/06/22/the-embrace-a-short-short-short-story/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    Hello lovely people! I have the next chapter to The Chrysanthemum Tango right here with me! I hope you guys enjoy and have a lovely time in general.

Chapter 38: Hunted
    u0hZvzt.jpg

Amelia learns what it's like to be hunted. It's not a pleasant nor a pretty lesson. 

Also I have the next chapter already written! Though I do still need to take the pics for it and do a lot of editing. I'm on a roll... I think my mind wants to get this story arc finished, even though I love writing this story. :)
    My Sims stories:
    Hello everyone,
    I've decided to change my story to bi-weekly.
    A new chapter is out!
    I hope all of you will like it.

Here's the link: www.hatethatily.blogspot.sg

PS: Still do not have enough points to link and make banners yet. But it's cool. :#
    IC33G4a.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I am currently working on 3 challenges. Here is the link to The Alien Adoption Challenge story and The Movin' On Up Story. I am having such a blast with the Alien Adoption Challenge and what happens when I play, that I have a few chapters written already. Feel free to read and enjoy! I welcome comments and please drop me a line to say hi! Thanks for reading :)

https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/chapter-1-1-in-a-galaxy-far-far-away
    https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/07/02/chapter-1-2-a-new-home