Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    The design and layout of Lava Lounge looks so very nice! :) It looks so very stylishly great! Very nice orange and black colour scheme of the venue! It looks so very effective! The large black sculpture in the roofing looks very nice! The patterned dance floor areas look great! It looks nice that the bamboo plants are bordering the nooks. Sims will have fun dancing to the dj booth music! The outdoors sitting areas look so very nice! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs have been set up in the venue. The patterned floor rugs are a nice touch under the tables, and the candles are pretty on the table tops. The orange string lantern lights look very nice! The type of dining chairs used is stylishly modern and suits well the tyoe of venue. It looks nice that patterned stools are placed either sides of the dj booth, for sims to enjoy sitting there listening to the music. Very nice outdoors corner armchairs and sofas sitting nook! Sims will enjoy chatting there in the outdoors air. The aroma of the incense would be nice filling the air. The triangular water pools look great! Very nice outdoors karaoke nook! Sims will enjoy singing there, or sitting on the cube stools listening to other sims singing. The musical instruments band nook is great! Sims will enjoy listening to the piano and guitar music being played. It looks very nice how the sofas and armchairs have been set up in the bar area. They look great facing each other. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a drink from the bar. It is great that there is an upstairs gaming area for sims to have fun playing card table games. The flooring texture through the build gives a great look to the build .
    It is such a stylishly nice venue for celebrating CBear13 's birthday! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,005 Member
    Dear @rosemow your wonderful words always bring so much joy and happiness, it is such a great pleasure to read your reviews. Thank you so much for taking time to look at and comment on each build, your encouragement, support and kindness is very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Lava Lounge looks gorgeous! Black looks great with so many colors, and with orange is no different. I actually love that color combo! Also love those animalistic prints you have added. You've really been consistent in your decor inside and out, and it looks stunning! Good luck in the challenge :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Fantastic job on Lava Lounge! Perfect name, too. So many great details but I especially like the way you used the bamboo as dividers. :smiley:
    Many thanks @Laebeth for your kind and beautiful words, it was so much fun working with the orange colour combo :)
    Thank you so much @StSciurus very kind of you, I love the bamboo as dividers too but they're so expensive, I had to take a few out to keep within budget :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Driftwood is such a sweet little beach cottage @masajo! Love the pretty shape and colors for the exterior. The wrap around porch is just perfect for a beach home! Love the colors for the pretty interiors too. :smile:

Lava Lounge is So Cool! Love the colors and design you chose for this build. The orange reminds me of a tropical sunset. Gorgeous! :blush:
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Hello. I seen Lava lounge on FB & had to come comment. It's so cool, love the layout with the separate areas outside & the double height lounge inside. Wonderful job. And congrats on your Maxis fave too of course! :)
    Many thanks for all your kindness and support @WrathofCath your words and always so beautiful and uplifting and always make me smile :)
    Big thank you @folala for your beautiful words, it was such fun to build, really appreciate all your wonderful support and kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Lava Lounge is amazing! Love how you included the carpet to define seating areas!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The starter is so cute! Great value for price! LOVE Lava Lounge! What great colours and decor! WOW! Will be adding both of them to my favourites. <3<3
    Thank you very much @withlovejulien really pleased you like it, I used the carpet tiles instead of rugs to save on budget :)
    Many thanks @Nejioranaid for you wonderful words, very kind of you :)
    A very big thanks you @yanti68 for all your kindness and support, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Cobblestones

Cobblestones is a modern family starter home using basegame items only. There are two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen, living and dining areas. Side patio and front porch for rest and relaxation :)

Download here
    More pics here

IdozPde.png

MG60nrO.jpg

JblC2iB.jpg

SwWxySi.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Cobblestones is a very nice starter home! :) It is great that it is base game only. The stones look very nice bordering the edges of the front curving pathway. The pink flowers are a pretty touch in the front garden. Very nice exterior design of the home. The roofing design looks very nice! Very nice front porch and side area . Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seat beside the front door in the outdoors air. The plants and flowers are nice on the porch for sims to see when sitting there, The candies are pretty on the picnic table in the side area of the home, Sims will enjoy sitting there in the sunshine, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall texture is calming. The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room areas looks nice. It looks great that the half wall separates off the kitchen and living room. The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the counter. The brown patterned floor rugs add nice touches to the room areas, and the plant is a nice touch of nature on the dining table.. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The sunflowers picture on the master bedroom wall is nice and sunny for sims to see waking in the mornings. The blue boats themed wallpaper in the kids room looks berg nice! The patterned bed goes well with it. The heart teddy looks cute in the room!
    It is a very nice starter home for a family! :)
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    These are just beautiful!
    A very big thank you as always dear @rosemow for your beautiful review, your words are always a great pleasure to read and bring much happiness :)
    Many thanks for your wonderful words @BethanyShone very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Cobblestones is beautiful @masajo! I do love your use of those debug stones in your builds, how on earth did you get that perfect semicircle??? And your interiors are stunning as always, modern, yet relaxing, great job!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
    Beautiful builds! Cobblestones is so lovely! The way you tucked everything in there is great, and I especially love the splash of color from the sailboat wallpaper!
    Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
    Looking forward to seeing you around!
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Cobblestones is a great new starter home! :smiley: The asymmetrical roof really gives it character.
  • TopatlantaroofingTopatlantaroofing Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello. I seen Lava lounge on FB & had to come comment. It's so cool, love the layout with the separate areas outside & the double height lounge inside. Wonderful job. And congrats on your Maxis fave too of course
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Beautiful job with Cobblestones! Very charming, stylish & wonderful roofs. I love the kids room, its so cute!
    Big thank you @FaithofKaela you are always very kind. To get the semi-circle I use the largest circular paint tool to create the circle then use it again to delete half of it (with a little tweaking) :)
    Lovely to see you here @commeuneplume thank you very much for your kind and beautiful words, I love the sailboat wallpaper, I think it adds so much interest and colour to a room :)
    Many thanks @StSciurus really appreciate your wonderful words and kindness, the roofing was a personal challenge on this build as it's not one of my strongest points :)
    A very big thank you for such beautiful comments @Topatlantaroofing really appreciate you stopping by. So pleased you like Lava Lounge, it was great fun to build :)
    Thank you very much @Brennachan for your kind and wonderful words, it really means a lot coming from such an imaginative and inspiring builder as yourself :)
    Many, many thanks for your beautiful words @folala it's always wonderful to see you here and I really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    masajo wrote: »
    Big thank you @FaithofKaela you are always very kind. To get the semi-circle I use the largest circular paint tool to create the circle then use it again to delete half of it (with a little tweaking) :)

That's a fantastic tip!! Thank you my lovely <3

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top