Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Female sims wearing bra when "nude"

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Once you have fixed the CC in Sims 4 Studio, you can just clean the outfits with Dresser "Clean Outfits" on the Sim and it's fixed forever. It doesn't fix itself by just running the CC cleanup in Sims 4 Studio, though. That just replaces the bad CC on the Sim's bathing outfits with the peach bra. You still have to run a cleanup on the Sims already affected by the bad CC. But if you fix the bad CC with Sims 4 Studio, you only have to do that cleanup once.

Not the case for me, I don't use ANY CC at all, never have, this only triggered for me after downloading and installing the No Mosiac/Censor Mod. I had taken my Sim into CAS many times before using that mod and after using it had her take a bath BEFORE going into CAS and it she was wearing that plum bra. She is a Vampire however so that might be affecting it? :/

I am wondering if this fix will even work in a game that doesn't have any bad CC that needs to be cleaned. :/ Does anyone know?

Helllo @RainbowMoonDust
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there.

Hello @RainbowMoonDust
    Because the issue occurred after you installed the mod, move your mods folder to the desktop and see if the issue remains.
    If the issue remains, you may like to post feedback on this AHQ EA site thread
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Female-Sims-wearing-bra-in-Shower-bathing/td-p/5586994
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    As I said in my original post, the current pink bra issue is not CC related (unlike an earlier problem that was indeed caused by bad CC). It can happen in a brand new, vanilla game with no mods or CC at all. It has nothing to do with the No Mosaic mod (if you look carefully, you can see the pink bra through the mosaic). I am still using Lynire's mod to fix the problem, but a permanent fix is long overdue.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Yeah I am soooo tired of the pink bra thing. All of my female sims wear it and it's so stupid looking. It sucks when you try to immerse into the game and can't because there's things like this you have to try and ignore.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Oh wow it censored me and it wasn't even a curse word lol. I never said "plum"
  • Options
    soko37 wrote: »
    Yeah I am soooo tired of the pink bra thing. All of my female sims wear it and it's so plum looking. It plum when you try to immerse into the game and can't because there's things like this you have to try and ignore.

Hello
    I am sorry that you are having this issue also. If you use mods, MC Command Center mod has a temporary workaround ffor the issue, until it is fixed.
  • Options
    szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member

This mod is specific to fix this problem: http://modthesims.info/d/568792

The name is "Reset Bathing Outfit" and it is on Modthesims site

xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • Options
    Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    > @szMermaid said:
    > This mod is specific to fix this problem: http://modthesims.info/d/568792
    >
    > The name is "Reset Bathing Outfit" and it is on Modthesims site

Except it doesn't work and makes it even worse
  • Options
    OsnapitzmandiOsnapitzmandi Posts: 23 Member
    I'm also having the same problem, I've ran through Sims studio and fixed all my cc. Ran a mod conflict scan and found nothing, I had some shorts that was labeled as nude and I deleted it but my problem is the salmon bra. It's labeled as CC in the game and shows up whenever my sim is showering, I've tried to override it but I don't know how and I can't find the bra in my mods folder. Any tips?
  • Options
    I'm also having the same problem, I've ran through Sims studio and fixed all my cc. Ran a mod conflict scan and found nothing, I had some shorts that was labeled as nude and I deleted it but my problem is the salmon bra. It's labeled as CC in the game and shows up whenever my sim is showering, I've tried to override it but I don't know how and I can't find the bra in my mods folder. Any tips?

Hello
    The salmon bra issue isn't connected to a salmon bra cc item that you own .
    This AHQ EA site thread refers to the issue.
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Female-Sims-wearing-bra-in-Shower-bathing/td-p/5586994
    If you use MC Command Center mod it has a temporary fix for the issue.
  • Options

For a temporary solution, try Lynire's Reset Bathing Outfit mod, which I suggested up-thread. It does work - just not permanently.

• Options
    BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    Seven months later and still no fix.

You can also use a default skin replacement for this problem.
  • Options
    Frostrazor1334Frostrazor1334 Posts: 41 Member
    9 Months later from last post and still no fix by developer.
  • Options
    9 Months later from last post and still no fix by developer.

Hello
    If you don’t use cc but use mods, you could try using the MCCC mod Dresser setting to “ clean outfit” , which can help to fix the issue.
  • Options
    I do (use mods). I used Reset Bathing Outfit mod now thanks to this thread. It seems to work - I had a couple mod outfits that were still showing up and I removed them (no big loss); but a few of the sims still wears one particular bra. I made the mistake of not having a good naming system for the clothing mods. There's no way in game to know the name of the outfit so I don't know a name to google it to more easily figure out the culprit. I've googled sims bra mods and images of them - looked through pages of pretty bras to the point (and I never thought I'd say this) I don't want to look at pretty bras anymore! LOL. I still can't find it!

It doesn't look possible to insert a picture of it on this messageboard so I can't solicit help from the community either in finding it.

I've seen you post this same comment many times, and while this is a bandaid - it still doesn't really address the bigger issue that it hasn't been addressed officially.

Any suggestions or advice on my dilemma would be appreciated; short of going through and removing all mods and adding one at a time.....which to quote The Sandlot, would take "FOR-EVV-VER".
  • Options
    I do (use mods). I used Reset Bathing Outfit mod now thanks to this thread. It seems to work - I had a couple mod outfits that were still showing up and I removed them (no big loss); but a few of the sims still wears one particular bra. I made the mistake of not having a good naming system for the clothing mods. There's no way in game to know the name of the outfit so I don't know a name to google it to more easily figure out the culprit. I've googled sims bra mods and images of them - looked through pages of pretty bras to the point (and I never thought I'd say this) I don't want to look at pretty bras anymore! LOL. I still can't find it!

It doesn't look possible to insert a picture of it on this messageboard so I can't solicit help from the community either in finding it.

I've seen you post this same comment many times, and while this is a bandaid - it still doesn't really address the bigger issue that it hasn't been addressed officially.

Any suggestions or advice on my dilemma would be appreciated; short of going through and removing all mods and adding one at a time.....which to quote The Sandlot, would take "FOR-EVV-VER".

Hello
    Sims 4 Studio program can be used to show pictures of your cc, and what files they relate to. This is a link to a guide to using it to manage your cc. I am not sure if this will help you but I will post it in case it does. You need to register with the site to access the download page and to download the program but it is free.
    http://sims4studio.com/thread/2931/manage-custom-content
  • Options
    Incidentally, I am not having this problem any more. It was fixed a while back by one of the patches.
  • Options

Hello
    Sims 4 Studio program can be used to show pictures of your cc, and what files they relate to. This is a link to a guide to using it to manage your cc. I am not sure if this will help you but I will post it in case it does. You need to register with the site to access the download page and to download the program but it is free.
    I added the reset bathing mod suggested up-thread. But it was still giving the problem with certain articles of clothing and I couldn't find the one culprit.
    So I used the tool you suggested. Took me a minute to figure it all out - but I found the article of clothing that was marked "nude" and corrected it using the studio tool.
    My sims are now looking as they should in the shower. Thank you.

Interestingly though I'm not having to reset the bathing and the cntrl+shift+C debugging code. Now it just works all the time. DILLY DILLY.
  • Options

Hello
    I added the reset bathing mod suggested up-thread. But it was still giving the problem with certain articles of clothing and I couldn't find the one culprit.
    So I used the tool you suggested. Took me a minute to figure it all out - but I found the article of clothing that was marked "nude" and corrected it using the studio tool.
    My sims are now looking as they should in the shower. Thank you.

Interestingly though I'm not having to reset the bathing and the cntrl+shift+C debugging code. Now it just works all the time. DILLY DILLY.

You’re welcome :)