Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

1234568...Next

Comments

• AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited July 2017
    From What I've heard from Calmarazoo, my request is close to being done. I'm not sure if I can post this ahead of time, but I have another Request, this time for the Sims 4.

[Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Godzilla-Force/AuronoiCheiftain

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Underground Science Bunker.

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A

Lot size (dimensions): 30:40

Lot traits (Sims 4): Science Lair, Isolated (or whatever it's called, it keeps Sims from Visiting your lot).

Number of bedrooms: 3

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One Master, One Nursery (can be upgraded to Child and teen if necessary), one Butlers Quarters.

Number of bathrooms: 1 Main Bathroom (with talking Toilet.

Favorite color schemes: Any.

Colors you dislike: None

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A

Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): None

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? oasis Springs ( the 40:30 lot in front of the Landgrab Mansion)

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements Garden with Several Garden Planters from OR, Personal Gym with Rock Climbing Treadmill, Underground Pool, Personal Science Lab (with Science Objects like the Invention Cunstructor, Chemistry Station, Microscope, and the Chemical Analyzer), Place to store Collectables (such as Space Rocks, Crystals, Fossils, Aliens, and Metals), Stove in the Kitchen is replaced with the Chef Station from DO (Dine Out), Underground Rocket Launch Tube (complete with Rocket), Kids Play Area (with several Kid Intractable objects from Parenthood), Yoga Studio, Meditation rooms, a Personal Spa, and a Observatory Tower.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes.

Additional instructions? I wan't it to look Worn Out and lived In, and have Sixam's Alien Plantscapes (the plants can be found in Debug) in several places in the Underground Portions.
    Post edited by AuronoiChieftain on
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    edited June 2017
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: LillyDove
    Sims 3 or 4?:4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Family Home
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?All except cook kitchen and backyard
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x20
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Homey, Natural Light, random trait
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.) One for the parent, one for a male child and another for the sister of the parent
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: Any color
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? New crest
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A small garden
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? None is needed
    Additional instructions? The male childs room needs to be able to be changed as he grows up :)

Post edited by LillyDoves on
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited June 2017
    @AuronoiCheiftain Hi! I've heard she's really close too, so I've added your latest to the list. Once calmorezoo has posted it the second will be eligible for claim.

@LillyDoves Hello! I've added your request to our list, too. If you have any questions, please let me know. :)

Our thread is moving for June, so be sure to follow up with us there.
    SLpPUp.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    ~CLOSED~
    Our May thread is now closed. Please join us on our June thread here.
    Happy Simming!

latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Username: BlackBDeath
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? City Living, Get together, Get to work, Dine out, Spa Day, Backyard, Kids stuff, perfect patio, luxury
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 30:20
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Sunny and Homey
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 2 unisex teen bedrooms, 1 master bedroom, 1 kid/nursery bedroom
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: blue and hints of red and other colors
    Colors you dislike: yellow
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Furnished
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? None
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest, Beech Byway
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Small garden with hangout area, painting and woodworking area by the garden, office space
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? Make it a little cramped to make it look like a family has lived there forever

I'll take this one if no one objects. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Dear @itguyinsc You may need to post it in the new thread sweetie! This one is closed! Here is the link. tinyurl.com/y7gpjz37