Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Slow Dancing

2...Next

Comments

• Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    > @ana1959 said:
    > > @Evilyn_1007 said:
    > > Of the small things I would like this game to add. Slow dancing is number one. Followed by proposing on a table and cuddling. I feel like a Romance/hot date GP that added all this plus a chemistry/attraction system is something the game could really use.
    >
    > Thank You! I totally agree! I really miss those small, personal touches. I love all the other beautiful touches they have put in Sims 4 don't get me wrong....but those personal things my sims would do...miss them.

I agree with the slow dancing as well. But it doesn't have to be limited to that, you can also do many other types of dancing. I'm not sure what you mean by proposing and cuddling on a TABLE, though...

And yes, we need a Romance\Intimacy GP. There's no proper cuddle animation, for example. Snuggle just lasts a few seconds and so does "Make A Move". You can't cuddle on beds either. Personally, I didn't like the bed cuddle in the Sims 3, I thought it looked stiff and uncomfortable, but at least you could do it.

All in all, more intimate interactions in general. Problem is, I'm not sure if EA is actually going to do something like this. I'm pretty confident they'll add Seasons, Pets, and at least 3 more occult lifestates. But I'm not too sure about this.

Unless more intimate interactions are included with said content.

Sims 2 had a surprise proposal when two sims were seated at a table I think only in a restaurant (can't remember). It was really cute, I was sad this wasn't included in DO. I meant cuddling on a bed. I also don't think that they will be a romance GP but I do hope they sprinkle some of these interactions into other packs, like they did in Sims 3 Seasons.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I actually really want Waltzing, Jive, and Swing.

This is one of my favorite dreams for this iteration and the sims in general... I doubt it will come this time but yes! I want this.
    A waltz would be so good for both romance and stories (gothic vampires).
    Jive/Swing for fun and retro.
    Salsa, Chacha or Merengue or alllll..
    Then of course something for clubbing both slow and fast dances...
    So many types of dances would be great in the game.

Waltz, tango, swing and charleston are what I'd like to seen included.
    And a return of the bump and grind. I don't know why they haven't included it this time 'round.
    Also, when a group of sims dance in a club, have them facing each other, not talking over their shoulders while they dance.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I actually really want Waltzing, Jive, and Swing.

This is one of my favorite dreams for this iteration and the sims in general... I doubt it will come this time but yes! I want this.
    A waltz would be so good for both romance and stories (gothic vampires).
    Jive/Swing for fun and retro.
    Salsa, Chacha or Merengue or alllll..
    Then of course something for clubbing both slow and fast dances...
    So many types of dances would be great in the game.

I need waltzing because I would like to have a Masquerade Ball.
    My sims first date, they're going to swing and jive across the dance floor, and maybe some disco.

But I fear you're right... It might not even look good, because there's no physics.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    Would it be possible to have show dancing back? I would love to take my couples on dates and end with a nice slow dance?

Slow dances are absolutely essential for that dance between bride and groom, and let's not forget the father-daughter dance at the wedding, too.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LillyPutian0LillyPutian0 Posts: 103 Member
    I would love to see social folk dancing, such as contra, Irish Ceilidh dancing, or even a Virginia Reel.
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,020 Member
    I would like to see swing dancing in the game with lifts and footwork.
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    A Romance/Date night pack would be great. In the mean time though I'd just settle for a patch to fix sim kisses. When they do kiss, their mouths don't even touch.
    The Sims 4 Romance GP could include
    -Slow Dancing
    -Cuddle in bed autonomously
    -Deep Kisses
    -The first kiss animation from TS2
    -Love potion you can make with harvests
    -Whistle at action
    - Jump into arms action
    - Look at lovingly action and autonomously
    - Actual Wedding Dresses and Ring options!
    - Honeymoons
    Just some ideas I hope will happen with this game in the future.

giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Absolutely! I have to use 'Embrace' to stage it for photos.

34034883163_6ddf37b403_b.jpg