Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Have You Done with The Caliente Sisters?

Comments

• RexySimmerRexySimmer Posts: 171 Member
    Sorry, I don't know how the word I used got filtered into 'plum'!!
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Nina had a kid with Don
    Katrina married Jacques for his money. Max hates Katrina and is now a vampire.
    Dina married Bella Goth's brother, Michael Bachelor.

Max turned Dina and Michael into vampires, in front of Katrina, as revenge. He also has powers to tell Katrina what to do.
  • laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 307 Member
    I made Dina marry Don. Nina is having kids with different men around town, but settled on marrying Mortimer Goth. I moved out Katrina and made her marry Jacques. I also gave Nina a much needed make over because she was so ugly
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Nina got knocked up by Don. This thread has given me the idea of having Dina go after Mortimer. Bella is already cheating on Mortimer with Don, so I think adding Dina to the mix will make things even more chaotic.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 307 Member
    11iiyop.png

heres the new Nina Caliente. Way less ugly :)
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited May 2017
    They have long since passed away, but their great, great-grandchildren are still living in their house in Oasis Springs. And their next-door neighbor is Luciano Lothario. And Tor Landgraab lives across the street.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I changed Dina's hair colour when she married the sim I was playing. My profile picture is their daughter.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Dina is the same gold digger she was in Sims 2. In my mainsave she married Malcolm Landgraab. Nancy was furious when she discovered that the presumed lady of standing was just a lowly barkeep, but in time the two women reconciled. Malcolm made Dina a nice garden (as nature was her one true hobby in Sims 2) and they had a daughter named Aubrey. They also adopted Johnny Zest's daughter Johanna (Malcolm's niece) when Jo's parents were killed by Nancy, um, fell victim to a tragic car accident, I mean, of course.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I did them both over and Nina ended up marrying my Sim. They live with their youngest daughter, son in law and grand children. They are one of my favorite families to play.
    Here is the Caliente clan all together on a weekend. This is right before Katarina passed away and Nina aged to an elder.
    32919897565_d89f9a7759_z.jpg40-TS4_x64.exe_DX9_20170214_055339 by winifredwoogie, on Flickr
    Nina's daughter, Penny. She looks a little like her mother.
    32839692535_bd106e37c7_z.jpg5-02-10-17_8-11-51 PM by winifredwoogie, on Flickr
    Nina's grand daughter, Janine
    34311779186_f7e03eb4e3_z.jpg02-04-28-17_9-36-43 PM by winifredwoogie, on Flickr
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited May 2017
    You guys inspired me to remake Nina and Dina.

Nina
    sqmgsi.png
    s4z3wy.png
    I wanted to give her a bit of a south Texas girl vibes for some reason.
    I'm still working on Dina. Will post a pic when she's done.

Dina
    I didn't have to change her genetics much. She turned out to be quite sweet looking after I took off all of that horrendous make up she was sporting. I only made her cheeks slightly larger and her eyes a bit smaller.

She gives me a girl next door vibe, so I dressed her appropriately. One of her original traits is "active" so I gave her sneakers and what I imagine to be a sim version of fit bit.

wgxjcm.png
    qs1ncx.png

Their mother.
    I didn't know what to do with her and was almost ready to click that little cross button, when it occurred to me: "50th cheep diner and blue eye-shadow". So here it is.
    68r5u8.png
    1zn8lsl.jpg
    I imagine her backstory to be something like this...
    She was very young when she got pregnant with Nina and her boyfriend dumped her when he found out. Her parents were very traditional and kicked her out of the house. She ended up basically in the streets with a baby, renting a small 1 room apartment and working at an old diner to be able to afford the bills. A few years later, when Nina was 3 years old, Katrina met Dina's father. She thought he was the one. He was an aspiring artist. Not the most handsome man in the world, but his charismatic personality was one of a kind. Katrina was sick in love with him. They quickly got married and had Dina. However, only a few month after Dina was born, something horrible happened. Giovanni (Katrina's husband) was diagnosed with a terminal case of Sweaty Shivers. The doctors said he only had about a few weeks left because the disease was progressing so quickly. Katrina was devastated when Giovanni passed away. She didn't date anyone until both of the girls reached adulthood. The girls became her only anchor. She promised to herself that she will do anything possible to give them a better life than she had. When she men Don, she saw it as an opportunity for the girls to have a better life. She still works at a diner because that's where she met Giovanni (She hasn't completely moved on).
    Post edited by PrincessVee on
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Karu300 wrote: »
    I just had Don knock up both of them along with Cassandra, deleted Katarina.

Now my main household is like one of Nina's descendants.

On another household I think Dina's blonde hair is present on that family that's like 5 generations ago.

Lol awesome!

Now that I started a brand new game, I'm giving them make overs, plastic surgery makeovers, like they said before I don't recall Nina being that ugly! I will keep Don for my own sims and move him out... and Katrina... I have no idea... I thought of maybe killing her? Move her in with VLAD! Oh that just came to me.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    The Calientes remained without heir and unplayed in my latest game. Dina, the last surviving Caliente, passed away some time ago. Her death was regarded with minor annoyance by my vampire who now had to travel further to find a suitable blood bag. Most inconvenient.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I had Don sleep with the sisters and mama and get them all preggers this can cause issues between them but it is fun because I usually do something like this rotation wise. Then go back to my legacy family and platy them.
    2im0z9c.png
    2d2aadh.png Katrina Caliente

qy8gpl.png
    2d78qo1.png Nina Caliente

2d8g1v.png
    2qki16r.png Dina Caliente

Dina resembles her Sims 2 self more and Nina is more of her Sims 3 self now.
  • AnduarAnduar Posts: 156 Member
    I let MCC handle Dina and her sister, they both have kids with Don unsurprisingly. I deleted Katrina because...I don't know why she exists anyway.
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    edited May 2017
    You guys inspired me to remake Nina and Dina.

Nina
    sqmgsi.png
    s4z3wy.png
    I wanted to give her a bit of a south Texas girl vibes for some reason.
    I'm still working on Dina. Will post a pic when she's done.

Dina
    I didn't have to change her genetics much. She turned out to be quite sweet looking after I took off all of that horrendous make up she was sporting. I only made her cheeks slightly larger and her eyes a bit smaller.

She gives me a girl next door vibe, so I dressed her appropriately. One of her original traits is "active" so I gave her sneakers and what I imagine to be a sim version of fit bit.

wgxjcm.png
    qs1ncx.png

Their mother.
    I didn't know what to do with her and was almost ready to click that little cross button, when it occurred to me: "50th cheep diner and blue eye-shadow". So here it is.
    68r5u8.png
    1zn8lsl.jpg
    I imagine her backstory to be something like this...
    She was very young when she got pregnant with Nina and her boyfriend dumped her when he found out. Her parents were very traditional and kicked her out of the house. She ended up basically in the streets with a baby, renting a small 1 room apartment and working at an old diner to be able to afford the bills. A few years later, when Nina was 3 years old, Katrina met Dina's father. She thought he was the one. He was an aspiring artist. Not the most handsome man in the world, but his charismatic personality was one of a kind. Katrina was sick in love with him. They quickly got married and had Dina. However, only a few month after Dina was born, something horrible happened. Giovanni (Katrina's husband) was diagnosed with a terminal case of Sweaty Shivers. The doctors said he only had about a few weeks left because the disease was progressing so quickly. Katrina was devastated when Giovanni passed away. She didn't date anyone until both of the girls reached adulthood. The girls became her only anchor. She promised to herself that she will do anything possible to give them a better life than she had. When she men Don, she saw it as an opportunity for the girls to have a better life. She still works at a diner because that's where she met Giovanni (She hasn't completely moved on).
    I love the backstories you came up with for them. The bit about the terminal sweaty shivers made me laugh.

Bit of trivia though: canonically, Dina and Nina are twins, Nina being the eldest (if I remember correctly).

Of course, this being the sims, it doesn't matter if they're played out canonically or not haha. I just like to share trivia about the premades from TS2 wherever applicable since I love the storylines from that game. c':
  • John4estJohn4est Posts: 202 Member
    I have done absolutely nothing with them. However, I should mention Nina got fat. Like REALLY fat. I mean I see her all over town chowing food at the spice market, and clearly not exercising. I've yet to see Dina though. I figure she is too embarrassed that her sister is rolling all over town fighting anorexia every step of the way...
    2qwq9ah.jpg
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I gave the sisters makeovers. Got them looking more like sims 2 versions of them which was my favorite. I married Dina to Alexander Goth cuz he has money. Or she think he will inherit it all. They have a daughter and they all still live in the Goth home.

Nina married Don because I loved them together in sims2. They also have a teen daughter. The cousins are very close friends.

:)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • ArtArt Posts: 140 Member
    I play with aging on for unplayed households. Katrina is already dead in my game, the others are still around.
  • CorvinowCorvinow Posts: 73 Member
    Nina still lives with Katrina, who kicked Don out after finding out he had knocked up some random girl (MCC's fault lol), and Dina is currently chasing an old rich guy who lives in the biggest mansion of Oasis Springs and owns a petroleum company. She's really close to getting a married proposal.

Oh and Don ended up marrying the girl to help her raise their twins 'cause I thougth he needed a lesson. They're definitely gonna be my family with bad parenting skills starting next week >:)
    Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw If you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    How do you get MCC to make townies have children and get married and all without you doing it for them ?
    Happy Simming!♥
    @PrincessVee I love your Dina, Nina and even Katrina (though she's very different to how I always dress her!)
    edited May 2017
    Guys, I've seen some of your amazing Caliente's so here's a challenge try to recreate the Father, Flamenco, Try to give him a new look (not the old half-alien elder with weird sunglasses from TS2) make a backstory for him, and why he's not with his wife and daughters. The backstory can be as simple as 'he died'. Good Luck, Happy Simming! ;)

Here's my Flamenco Caliente: o94d1z.pngngy9nd.png
    Flamenco met Katrina at The Rattlesnake Juice one day and got her pregnant by accident. After a few months she told him and he freaked. He took money from his mother Dulcinea and his succesful brother Tango's bank accounts and sped off to whatever tropical island we will ever get in TS4 leaving Katrina to stay with the Twins. He sounds more like Don's dad!
  • CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    Hope this works now. I am doing a legacy through the decades. Just started it and am in the 1809's. It has taken me days to find clothes, household objects and outdoor objects, plus find a suitable house(I did in the gallery. called starter house and not made by me). So this is what I 'ave done with the Caliente's and Don who is living with them apparently.
    If you want to show the pictures to us take a screenshot then open up the free website called tiny pic and uplod the screenshot, copy and paste the second option to the forums and it'll work.