Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Acres, City Themed Late Night/Showtime World-Update 3/13/18

ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
If anyone's interested, I have a Late Night/Showtime world available at my site called Sim Acres. This is a very large world with multiple Showtime and Late Night venues, so it's perfect for players who want to create a lot of sims in the entertainment business. There are also loads of apartment buildings here, all brand new and built from scratch.

Screenshots:
Screenshot-2022.jpg

Screenshot-1922.jpg

Screenshot-1866.jpg

Screenshot-1815.jpg

Screenshot-2395.jpg

Screenshot-2074.jpg

Specs before you download:
  1. Sim Acres requires the following EPs: Late Night, Pets, Ambitions, Generations, Seasons, World Adventures and Showtime.
  2. Sim Acres is populated with more than a dozen interesting households with various backstories.
  3. Sim Acres is completely CC-free! However, it may include some Registration Rewards content from Ambitions, Late Night, World Adventures, Generations, Showtime, Seasons and Pets
  4. It also requires the following world from the Sims 3 Store: Riverview.
  5. Sim Acres has 172 lots and is 113 MB total. Because of this, it’s not recommended for computers that can’t handle large worlds.
  6. This world has been tagged as a Late Night world, so it won’t spawn any wild life.

More info and download link: http://www.thesimsdepot.com/sims-3/downloads/worlds/sim-acres/
EiFlric.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Looks nice in the pictures!
  • ChrisatsinnohChrisatsinnoh Posts: 46 Member
    It looks good! I also want to make a world but I have a problem. I'll explain it later!
  • ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited May 2017
    It looks good! I also want to make a world but I have a problem. I'll explain it later!

Post any questions you may have at the Create a World forum.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Looks nice in the pictures!

Thanks. Here's a video that shows how it was made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZlK8kZ9O_M
    EiFlric.png
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    This is great! I was trying to create my own world but I had difficulty creating realistic terrian. :) You did a great job!
  • Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    I have had the best time playing this world, but after the Origin update earlier in the week, it has been buggy. I threw a gift giving party and at the end, 3 random Sims added them selves to my household. Added. Themselves. I exited without saving and took another run at it. 3 different random Sims did it again. Pops up in my household queue, sleeps in my bed, raids my fridge. This is just weird. And Spooky. And I ended up doing a force kill on them. Riddle me that, Batman!
    Scarlett2k wrote: »
    I have had the best time playing this world, but after the Origin update earlier in the week, it has been buggy. I threw a gift giving party and at the end, 3 random Sims added them selves to my household. Added. Themselves. I exited without saving and took another run at it. 3 different random Sims did it again. Pops up in my household queue, sleeps in my bed, raids my fridge. This is just weird. And Spooky. And I ended up doing a force kill on them. Riddle me that, Batman!

Are you using any mods?
    EiFlric.png
  • Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    Oh yeah, you betcha. Mastercontroller. Didn't see a new version to download with the May Origin patch.
    edited May 2017
    Scarlett2k wrote: »
    Oh yeah, you betcha. Mastercontroller. Didn't see a new version to download with the May Origin patch.

Well, hopefully, this issue will be sorted out soon. But yeah, that's a really weird bug.
    EiFlric.png
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited June 2017
    I just went and downloaded all of your worlds! They look awesome and I'm really grateful that you populated them! Too many empty worlds out there! :smiley:

Also - Thank you for storing the downloads on Google Drive! I love any creator who doesn't host their downloads on shady site! :lol:
    @Emily4331 Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but thank you so much! <3
    EiFlric.png
    I have some footage from Sim Acres, which I streamed on Twitch this past week. Most of the action is in the Art Deco district, and you'll get to see Chasen's Lounge:

https://youtu.be/RvLLBKionYM
    EiFlric.png
  • NirvanatjeNirvanatje Posts: 35 Member
    woah very nice looks good
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for sharing! Looks great! Does the world have all the showtime venues in it?
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
    @Nirvanatje and @Springfairy556, thanks for your compliments. @Springfairy556, I don't know if you're still around or interested, but yes, it has Showtime venues.
    EiFlric.png
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Lovely <3
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    I just released an updated version of Sim Acres that should fix the issue of food trucks not spawning in-game. The download is available here: http://www.thesimsdepot.com/sims-3/downloads/worlds/sim-acres/
    EiFlric.png
  • PxneapplePxneapple Posts: 22 Member
    Oh wow, it looks awesome! Going to download it once I've fixed up my sims game a little :)
    giphy.gif
  • dfxblockdfxblock Posts: 61 Member
    Tip : If you want to make an unique world, don't use LN Buildings
  • FancyNightFancyNight Posts: 35 Member
    Oh wow! That all looks fantastic! Nice job!
    SilentConfusion.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top