Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unrequited Love

I have a couple. A young adult couple. They played together during grammar school, they fell in love during high school. The moved in together during their first days as young adults. They love on each other, WooHoo with eachother. They are 100% in Love, but neither of them have the option to get engaged. S0 sad! He gave her a promise ring while they were in high school. Is this a problem? Is something else the problem? Please help me fix the problem? Thank You! :'(

Comments

• klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    I've read that this is indeed a bug caused by having teens exchange promise rings. If you have one sim "ask to just be friends", it will erase the romance but keep the friendship. You can then rebuild their romantic relationship until you have the option to ask to be boyfriend/girlfriend and then to propose.

For future reference, the general workaround for this issue is to avoid exchanging promise rings until the bug is fixed.

Hope this helps! :smile:
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    It's a glitch unfortunately! :(MC Command can help fix the problem as well - if you're into downloading Mods. Download MC Command Center, delete their relationship, readd friendship and romance levels, and ask to be boyfriend/girlfriend.

Full Instructions here if interested :)
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    It's a glitch unfortunately! :(MC Command can help fix the problem as well - if you're into downloading Mods. Download MC Command Center, delete their relationship, readd friendship and romance levels, and ask to be boyfriend/girlfriend.

Full Instructions here if interested :)

This is mobile not Sims 4 the pc game.