Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood GP Prerelease Info: SimGuru Statements etc.

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    No new stations in this pack; just new songs added to existing stations.
    (from here)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • patilibalikpatilibalik Posts: 2 New Member
    I wish we could send them to private schools. For the families that cannot afford those schools, children can study hard to get scholorship.
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    @SimGuruNinja what about divorced sims? I know the parent they love with have more influence but is it possible to visit as the other parent and play a role?
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    A thought occurred to me regarding the the child interaction with the teddy bear and the stethoscope, it would be wonderful if this interaction was also available with pets when they are added to the game. It would be sweet. I'm just really looking forward to seeing what this pack has to offer to my families and what the future content is going to provide!
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    A thought occurred to me regarding the the child interaction with the teddy bear and the stethoscope, it would be wonderful if this interaction was also available with pets when they are added to the game. It would be sweet. I'm just really looking forward to seeing what this pack has to offer to my families and what the future content is going to provide!

You know, if there were this kind of interactions with pets, I might actually start caring about a pet expansion.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    > @CupcakeWitch said:
    > @SimGuruNinja what about divorced sims? I know the parent they love with have more influence but is it possible to visit as the other parent and play a role?

Yes, even when households sadly break up, parents & caregivers can still influence their offspring.

thats great
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member

Doctor playset for children has multiple animations, not just using stethoscope on the teddy bear.
  • missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member
    edited May 2017
    I really wish the kids could play tag, cops & robbers, & ms mary mack.
    Also, I wonder if parents can go on mini vacations & teens throw parties when their parents leave the house (like in sims 3)
    Can children finally throw parties themselves? like sleep overs? without having to use a mod. =\

Stoked for this game pack & im hoping it's as good as spa day and dine out game packs
    Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
  • missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member
    edited May 2017
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    do you guys think slow dancing will be in it ?

I see slow dancing in a romantic pack, not a parenting pack, but I hope it makes a comeback.

My Sims are dying to dance TOGETHER in a more intimate way. You would think it would have been added into GT since they focused on group dancing animations but I digress.
    Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @SimGuruNinja Can a non-related caregiver be able to parent children as long as they're teens+?

But I think this option is in the game already, with some pack, I don't know wich.. Because I saw this option there.
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    ^^ It's in game currently for Toddlers. We expanded upon it.

Nice to have this option included in the game, by the way. ^ᴥ^
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1

What if the mother encourage her son to do bad things, but the father encourages the same son to do good things? I mean, one of them is always with good incentives and the other with very bad incentives.. what happen then?
    xyIcMqt.png

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    @szMermaid read Gen 2 chapters 2,6, 2.7 and 2.8 so you really see what I mean by that question.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    szMermaid wrote: »
    What if the mother encourage her son to do bad things, but the father encourages the same son to do good things? I mean, one of them is always with good incentives and the other with very bad incentives.. what happen then?
    You'll have to play and find out ;)
    edited May 2017
    JimG72 wrote: »
    szMermaid wrote: »
    You'll have to play and find out ;)

This pack is v interesting, it includes many possibilities, of course, I can hardly wait to play with it. ^ᴥ^

edit: GP* *-*
    xyIcMqt.png

• zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Yes, this exactly. I also expect to see some quality Uncle Joey & Uncle Jesse Full House builds.

Apologies if this has already been indicated - but will the ability to claim children extend to people outside of the household? Assuming sims are in a group or such, will members of said group be able to look after other group member's children? I like v much that the 'it takes a village' is an adopted philosophy in the games now. :)
  • SimSergioSimSergio Posts: 234 Member
    @SimGuruNinja hello!

There will be new interactions between adult brothers?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Parenting Skill of adults affects the Character Values of kids which affects the trait(s) the kids get upon age up. More details to come!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member

I don't understand? Which game?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru

Adults can target toddlers and "Adopt as Caregiver" and this is in The Sims 4 right now.
    The Parenthood gamepack has expanded upon this.
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    There is a new short clip that you might want to add @luthienrising https://simsvip.com/2017/05/18/sims-4-parenthood-parenting-clip/

Adults can target toddlers and "Adopt as Caregiver" and this is in The Sims 4 right now.
    The Parenthood gamepack has expanded upon this.

Aw, okay thank's for answer.
    Lu4ERme.gif
    @SimGuruNinja sims can really put the table?
    Lu4ERme.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top