Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't know if there's any radio stations for Parenthood GP

12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
First as you I gotta tell you people
1. Outdoor Retreat is the first game pack to include the world "Granite Falls" with no radio stations
2. Spa Day is the first game pack to not include the world with a new radio station called "New Age"
3. Dine Out is the second game pack to not include the world with a new radio station called "Jazz"
4. Vampires is the second game pack to include the world "Forgotten Hollow" with no radio stations
5. Parenthood would either be first or second game pack to not include the world with or without any radio stations

If Parenthood does not include which every radio station it is just like Spa Day and Dine Out, I'll be very upset as heck! Or I'll be fine!

Comments

• SeliosSelios Posts: 81 Member
    uh oh! They better watch out. One can only image what you're like when upset.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Selios wrote: »
    uh oh! They better watch out. One can only image what you're like when upset.
    Or I'll fine with it @Selios
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    You've got to be the only simmer whose most important game feature is radio stations, it's quite fascinating :)
    You've got to be the only simmer whose most important game feature is radio stations, it's quite fascinating :)
    I know! :(
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    If Parenthood does not include which every radio station it is just like Spa Day and Dine Out, I'll be very upset as heck! Or I'll be fine!
    Schrödinger's Simmer?
    JimG72 wrote: »
    Schrödinger's Simmer?
    No no no, I mean the radio stations! Outdoor Retreat and Vampires have worlds without radio stations, and Spa Day and Dine Out both have radio stations with worlds!
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Outdoor and Vampire wouldn't really fit well with radio stations. Outdoor being obvious and Vampire being the more immortal-vintagey life state who probably don't use too many electronics sans modern vampires.

Idk what kind of music could be included in parenthood one that we don't already have.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    1. Outdoor Retreat is the first game pack to include the world "Granite Falls" with no radio stations
    2. Spa Day is the first game pack to not include the world with a new radio station called "New Age"
    3. Dine Out is the second game pack to not include the world with a new radio station called "Jazz"
    4. Vampires is the second game pack to include the world "Forgotten Hollow" with no radio stations
    5. Parenthood would either be first or second game pack to not include the world with or without any radio stations

There is. The way SimGuruNinja talked there is a new radio station or stations in this pack.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    What is it that you enjoy so much about the sims radio stations? I am curious! I do enjoy listening to the real songs in simlish but I get tired of the same songs after a while. :)
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    JimG72 wrote: »
    Schrödinger's Simmer?
    No no no, I mean the radio stations! Outdoor Retreat and Vampires have worlds without radio stations, and Spa Day and Dine Out both have radio stations with worlds!

Yeah, I know what you said. Guess you didn't get the joke. Until the pack is open, you can be thought of as equal parts upset and fine...like Schrödinger's Cat

There is. The way SimGuruNinja talked there is a new radio station or stations in this pack.
    I'm not so sure! With Ninja, I will be able to get caught between yes or no!
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    lol. No new stations in this pack; just new songs added to existing stations.
    edited May 2017
    Great isn't it weird how one of those two game packs don't have radio stations? Well I still do not wanna repeat myself, if we end up with only one EP with no radio stations, I'll be able to ask why there were only stuff packs that have radio stations, and I'm gonna make sure they will stop doing offensive things to create new content packs! Now The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3 are the only classic installations, and now The Sims 4 is the only modern installment to feature non-functional things I don't care. I ain't gonna have this cause I can't take it anymore!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I just want excellent soundtrack like Vampire.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Great isn't it weird how one of those two game packs don't have radio stations? Well I still do not wanna repeat myself, if we end up with only one EP with no radio stations, I'll be able to ask why there were only stuff packs that have radio stations, and I'm gonna make sure they will stop doing offensive things to create new content packs! Now The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3 are the only classic installations, and now The Sims 4 is the only modern installment to feature non-functional things I don't care. I ain't gonna have this cause I can't take it anymore!

Uhm... So, let me get something clear. You only like packs that have radio stations in them?

What about actual gameplay? Are you not interested in that?
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

Uhm... So, let me get something clear. You only like packs that have radio stations in them?

What about actual gameplay? Are you not interested in that?
    I'm also be interest it yes! and I also like the packs that have new songs and stuff!
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited May 2017
    I enjoy your threads for the laughs xd
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    lol. No new stations in this pack; just new songs added to existing stations.

Breaking news!! :o
    giphy_1.gif
    edited May 2017
    We add new stations based on the theme of the pack, but don't try to force it if the theme and music style don't seem to mesh consistently. Some packs are more difficult than others. Parenting for example just doesn’t ask for a unique music style. So we added new songs to the existing stations.

Also, we are trying to refrain from adding in a bunch minor style variations so that the stereo picker doesn’t get crazy and navigation becomes difficult when trying to find the specific station you're looking for.

All in all, we're always searching for new music and looking for the best time/place to add it in game. We don't force things and don't have a standard equation of "X new stations in every Y type of pack."

Appreciate the feedback! It's been shared. Keep it coming! :smiley:
    edited May 2017
    We add new stations based on the theme of the pack, but don't try to force it if the theme and music style don't seem to mesh consistently. Some packs are more difficult than others. Parenting for example just doesn’t ask for a unique music style. So we added new songs to the existing stations.

Also, we are trying to refrain from adding in a bunch minor style variations so that the stereo picker doesn’t get crazy and navigation becomes difficult when trying to find the specific station you're looking for.

All in all, we're always searching for new music and looking for the best time/place to add it in game. We don't force things and don't have a standard equation of "X new stations in every Y type of pack."

Well how long this is gonna last? I'm an urban lover remember?

Me too. I want hip hop!
    So does our audio director!
    No clue if/when it'll happen though. Sorry, I wish I had more specifics to share.

Me too. I want hip hop!
    No clue if/when it'll happen though. Sorry, I wish I had more specifics to share.
    Agreed! It'll last longer Ninja, it'll last longer! This fourth installment is going on going on, I can't take it! Grabbing some party food and party drinks, my sims need to stop eating so darn much, like sit yourself down and watch TV or movie like we were families! Drink too darn much!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited May 2017
    @SimGuruNinja we will have at least a soundtrack? For vampire it was beautiful musics.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member

Is ok than too many radio station would be a difficult browse at stereos. Now my question:

Could 2 or more packs share new radio stations?
    Per example than a pack comes with easy listening, then if Get to Work is installed, both packs make a longer list for Easy Listening radio station

Me too. I want hip hop!
    And also R&B too Ninja!