Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of Parent are you quiz

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    OK since everything else on the quiz seems to be in the game, more or less, what's up with the volunteering options?? Can anyone tweet to a Guru about that maybe? I don't have Twitter, hahaha. @SimGuruNinja You can't have a BEACH CLEANUP without a BEACH...
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Haha I got fun parent twice in a row. It was that PB&J sandwich.

PB&J gave me relaxed, but I think that was because of the sleeping in for favorite morning activity.

I chose Tuna and got the fun parent
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Terra wrote: »
    OK since everything else on the quiz seems to be in the game, more or less, what's up with the volunteering options?? Can anyone tweet to a Guru about that maybe? I don't have Twitter, hahaha. @SimGuruNinja You can't have a BEACH CLEANUP without a BEACH...

You'll be able to use the phone and take your family to one of several volunteering options. It's a rabbithole activity (like school) and you'll be presented with choices on how to proceed. There is rewards & consequences to your choices.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member

You'll be able to use the phone and take your family to one of several volunteering options. It's a rabbithole activity (like school) and you'll be presented with choices on how to proceed. There is rewards & consequences to your choices.

Awesome. Sir, you are a veritable deity among mortals.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    @SimGuruNinja Thanks for the info! @luthienrising you might want to add that to your master thread! :) I've always wanted volunteering in the Sims so that's really cool it's been added as an option! :)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

That sounds really cool! Do you have to take the entire family or can you leave one or more behind? Say you have a teen that's on restriction can you choose for them not to go along as part of their punishment? Or if you have a toddler you can leave the teen at home to babysit?
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    ^^ You can go alone or take some or all of the fam.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I'm a nurturing parent! :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Strict parent.
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    Ha, I'm a relaxed parent, funny 'cause I'll always thought I'll be strict what with me being a perfeccionist nightmare xD, but relaxed parent sounds like a neat concept... unless it's a sugar coated concept for a somehow deadbeat parent haha
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I got strict. In real life I'm actually a very relaxed parent and I only step in if I really need to. Ah well
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    fun parent!
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I got relaxed parent. Wow I must have learned a thing or two after raising three kids. :p
  • boopishboopish Posts: 143 Member
    I got "the Fun Parent" lol
    Probably because of my love for cartoons, beaches, and hummus
  • ArtArt Posts: 140 Member
    I got "Relaxed" :smiley:
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    I got the fun parent, it's all of those PB&J sammies and sleeping in.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited May 2017
    I got fun parent as well, which is probably exactly the opposite of how I'd be as a parent. Although, I probably would let my kid eat cupcakes for dinner because who doesn't love cupcakes? :lol:
    Simanite wrote: »
    Fun parent.

It mentioned packing sandwiches for lunch, volunteering as a family, journaling and showed a teen Sim helping mom cook dinner. Wonder if these are all in?
    I was curious about this as well. I hope they didn't just tell the teen to cook something while mom was cooking something separately. I'd love to see the kids pitching in or helping to bake cookies with their parents. :smiley:
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Between relaxed and fun I think. :3
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Relaxed parent
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Fun Parent, when I grow up to be one
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    edited May 2017
    I got the relaxed parent lol
    I think it's because I answered my favorite morning activity was sleeping in
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• tanakakitanakaki Posts: 240 Member
    I'm a relaxed parent. Because ya know, beach clean ups and all. XD
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    So I'm a Relaxed Parent
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Relaxed parent :D
    Ayy It's Mell ♥