Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maybe The Family GP is Actually About PARENTING

1235...Next

Comments

• InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    :smiley: I'm just hoping the trailer drops before I have to pick up kids or during nap time
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Love The Sims 2 chatter. Not to confirm or deny any speculation in this thread, but just wanted to randomly point out that the lead designer of this pack (Lakshmi Howe) worked on Sims 2 as well. Thought it was a cool tidbit of info you'd be interested in knowing. :smile:

Tell her thank you Sims 2 is my favorite.
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    The sims 2 chatter was the best! OMG, I would be so excited, if that came back!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2017
    Love The Sims 2 chatter. Not to confirm or deny any speculation in this thread, but just wanted to randomly point out that the lead designer of this pack (Lakshmi Howe) worked on Sims 2 as well. Thought it was a cool tidbit of info you'd be interested in knowing. :smile:

But they do say Mary burnt the food that day...and it really happened. They do have more of a connection to what had happened or was going on. And that's great we have TS2 designer on TS4!!! Another example is when they get a phone call (not gossip interaction) and they tell the other person on the other end they like someone (a third/different Sim) or don't like them in their speech bubbles..that all happens to be true concerning them.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Hey @NeonHighways... looks like you called it from the very beginning, you were spot on ;) Good speculating!!
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

Hadn't seen this yet but that's honestly excellent news lol :)
  • NephilimNephilim Posts: 64 Member
    Maybe this is Parenting and perhaps they'll make one more centered about kids between kids interactions. Patch or any pack.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Not sure where to put this, but it looks as if the chart with the stars and dots on it might actually be interactive. I say that because one screenshot shows it with a clock set to 9:00, one to 11:00, and one has just a circle instead of a clock face. Maybe that's curfew time? Wish I had this in my game right now. I have a kleptomaniac teen with a mother in the detective career.
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    Just wanted to stop by this thread and say Congrats to the OP on making such a good guess about the new GP!
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    The OP was right, good guess! So excited about this pack!
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Great job OP! I'm excited to see how this will change playing with family's!
  • BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    edited May 2017

@SimGuruNinja please tell her thank you! The Sims 2 will always be the game dearest to my heart! I may play TS4 more now, but I will never stop loving TS2. <3 _ <3
    tCTe03l.png