Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! Current Lot Size mod?

'VelocityGrass' has a mod out that allows you to set custom lot sizes but it's only patched to 1.66 as of 2014. Does anyone know of a more current lot adjust mod? I am desperate! I'm redoing Sunset Valley and moving the building around has proven to be extraordinarily tricky.I need some sort of wrap around that allows me to set custom lot sizes. Can anyone help?

Comments

• RsandaRsanda Posts: 257 Member
    It also works for later versions, namely 1.67 or 1.69, at least it did for me. 1.67 and 1.69 didn't change that much, so they only affect core mods, and that mod is not one of them.
    Not a native English speaker. Sorry for any mistakes
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Agreed, the mod is fine. All mods that work on 1.66 will work exactly the same on 1.67 and 1.69 -- Core Mods will throw a version mismatch error, but there are only five Core Mods out there in popular usage (this isn't one of them).
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • RodJohnRodJohn Posts: 406 Member
    berginon wrote: »
    It also works for later versions, namely 1.67 or 1.69, at least it did for me. 1.67 and 1.69 didn't change that much, so they only affect core mods, and that mod is not one of them.
    igazor wrote: »
    Agreed, the mod is fine. All mods that work on 1.66 will work exactly the same on 1.67 and 1.69 -- Core Mods will throw a version mismatch error, but there are only five Core Mods out there in popular usage (this isn't one of them).

Thanks guys! I actually found another thread with feedback from @igazor before checking back here and went ahead and took the plunge. It worked fine, and made re-vamping SV SO much easier. It's funny to think how petrified I was of mods a year ago. Now I've got about 15 running in the game. Couldn't imagine playing without them. Another think I have igazor to thank for. You've been infinitely helpful!

Regards
    R
    XX
  • AsunaSama10AsunaSama10 Posts: 30 New Member
    I'm the last posted on all of these discussions, heh, I promise this is not spam, I'm a new member, I like a large lot.