The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How often do Sim3 EPs go on sale?

It seems like it's been awhile? I don't recall a sale at Christmas and have been searching Origin and Amazon every couple of weeks as well as here for any announcement. Seems like all the sales are going to Sim4 lately :/

Comments

• gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    They're not too expensive anyway. But I don't think there's ever sales on Amazon for sims except for holidays or the occasional surprise.
  • ThatLittleMessThatLittleMess Posts: 6 New Member
    I've only seen Sims 3 on sale on Steam (can't wait for the next one!) and Origin only makes sales for Sims 4, which I don't understand why tbh...
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Bird166 wrote: »
    It seems like it's been awhile? I don't recall a sale at Christmas and have been searching Origin and Amazon every couple of weeks as well as here for any announcement. Seems like all the sales are going to Sim4 lately :/

Origin had 2 store wide sales last summer. One at 50% off and another at a lower discount. You had to use a code (which was all over the Store) and TS3 items were included. I don't recall if there was anything TS3 related on sale last Winter on Origin. Steam has had several sales of TS3 items at 75% off in the past year. Last winter it might have been 66% off. If you purchase on Steam you'll need to buy the base game from them before they'll sell you any EPs or SPs. Then you can get a CD key off of your Steam Library and register it with Origin and install through Origin. You cannot mix Steam and Origin/disk installs.
  • ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    I see Sims3 EPs and SPs on sale at Amazon. I believe you can download an app and set up a "deal alert" for anything that you may want.
  • NicoleshepNicoleshep Posts: 6 New Member
    I mostly see the sims 3 go on sale for a cheap price during summer and winter steam sales
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm pretty sure I bought WA and Supernatural on sale on Origin a few years ago
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?