Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆A YouTube Mafia☆Mafia Win!☆

Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
edited May 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to the U-pick YouTube Mafia!!

~~Rules~~
If you are not familiar with the rules, I suggest reading General Mafia Rules.

• Don't take anything personal. This is mafia, which includes lying, lynching and killing. If you feel like someone is attacking you, send me a pm and I'll take care of it.
  • Don't edit your posts ;)
  • Please bold votes and night actions
  • Any player who is inactive for two day/night cycles will be replaced if possible. If you're going to be gone, it's okay, just please let me know via pm
    or in the thread
  • Whispering is not allowed
  • All forum rules apply
  • Please don't use different fonts, sizes or colors than the default
  • Days and Nights will both be about 24 hours, I'll try to arrange it so I'm not playing when a day is supposed to end :D. We will be going in EST.
  • Whoever has the most votes when the day ends will be lynched, and if majority is reached, the day will end then assuming that I'm not asleep/busy.
  • I will try to bring back day/night stories to include the games events. I encourage you all to write as well :).
  • You may change your vote as many times as you like, but when/if majority is reached, votes can no longer be changed.
  • RVS is allowed, but please note it as such.
  • Role-claiming is not forbidden, but is frowned upon.

~~Roles~~
  • I will be using the Sanity Profanity setup. I suggest reading the setup, and ask any questions you have, it can be a bit confusing :D
  • This is a U-pick game, so when you sign up, pm me a youtuber you would like to play as. First come, first serve. It can be any youtuber, not just sims or gaming youtubers. Who gets what role will be randomized.

Mafia
Deligracy- may select one player to kill each night, with their partner(s); may select one player to frame, and they will be treated as scum on cop reports
KatyPerryVevo- may select one player to kill each night, with their partner(s); may select one player to frame, and they will be treated as scum on cop reports
Jacksfilms- Starts out town-sided with knowledge of the mafia. If killed, joins mafia team

Town
Jacksepticeye- each night, may investigate one player, and receive a report of mafia or town; does not know sanity
Grav3yardgirl- each night, may investigate one player, and receive a report of mafia or town; does not know sanity
How to Cake it- each night, may investigate one player, and receive a report of mafia or town; does not know sanity
Vaatividya- only power is their vote
Digibro- only power is their vote
Rosanna Pansino- only power is their vote
Rendog- only power is their vote
Markiplier- only power is their vote
The Cute Narwhal- only power is their vote
Foxdrop- only power is their vote

~~Players~~
1. @Zinniavanilla- killed night 2
2. @Kandy- Lynched day 2
3. @LuckyKittenCat- killed night 1
4. @CraftyKat
5. @Erica87
6. @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor- killed night 3
7. @TRibbo24- lynched day 3
8. @lejoninna
9. @bellagorilla
10. @SilentWolf101- killed night 4
11. @DeKay- lynched day 4
12. @DivaEvie07
13. @WiggleyTuff

@XDJSIMMERX is on call if we need a replacement!
Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Post edited by Broncos4life on

Comments