Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Well deserved maxis fav! Congrats my friend! :)<3
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Lean-tu is lovely! Brown and gold were my school colors so thank you for the flashback with your décor!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Congratulations for your Maxis Fave for Whisperwind @masajo! Very well deserved. :):star:

Love the design for Lean-Tu! The back patio and landscaping look amazing and the interiors are just so Pretty with the brown and yellow color scheme. :smile:
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    First of all, big congrats on your Maxis Fav for Whisperwind, super exciting news! :smile: Already caught Lean-Tu on the Gallery, and what can I say, it's another winner! :smile: I love the simple yet striking architecture lines and the terrace and balcony on the front of the house look fantastic. Your interiors are just perfect! Love the bright yellow mixed with chocolate brown in the kitchen and dining rooms and the bedrooms look so serene and elegant. Wonderful job! B)
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Well deserved Maxis fav for Whisperwind, @masajo ! :smiley:
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A very big thank you @FaithofKaela for your kind and wonderful words, very much appreciated :)
    Glad you like the house shape @StSciurus I'd been meaning to try this for some time, thank you very much for your kindness :)
    Thank you very much @Nejioranaid this inspiration started as Scandinavian style but got a little side tracked along the way :)
    Many thanks dear @rosemow this was a fantastic surprise and I've been walking on air all day, this build took such a long time to create :)
    @lisa17ann thank you so much for the congrats, you are always very kind :)
    Hope the flashback brought many happy memories @withlovejulien many thanks for your kind words :)
    Thank you very much @WrathofCath for your beautiful words and kind congrats, it really is such a wonderful feeling :)
    Really pleased you it @Corwim many thanks for your wonderful words and congrats, very kind of you :)
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your kind congrats, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited May 2017
    Congrats on the Maxis fave sweets! :star::star:

Lean-Tu is absolutely wonderful. I love the simple clean lines, and I was just saying in an earlier post how much I love the brown/white color combination! Looks wonderful :)

The inside is gorgeous, and the brown looks so good with the yellow. Adds that little extra! The kitchen/dining area in particular I love. So simple but beautiful <3
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Thank you very much @Laebeth for your kind and wonderful words, I also think brown and white are great contrasting colours which work well together :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Swan's rest, whisperwind and all your latest builds are just fabulous! great job masajo! already added all of them to my favourites. <3
  • LumineyLuminey Posts: 49 Member
    The curb appeal along on your builds is enough to make me download everything in one swoop. Certainly going to keep tabs on this thread from now on!
    icon by alexiadraws
    A very big thank you @yanti68 for all your kindness, I really appreciate all your support :)
    Many thanks @Luminey for your beautiful words and kindness, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Zeus

This was going to be a BnS entry but decided on Swans Rest in the end. Zeus is a modern family home with master bedroom, child and toddler room, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining and living rooms. Swimming pool at the front and patio at the rear with areas for bbq and yoga. There is an upper balcony which includes a bar and lounge :)

Download here
    More pics here

eIxgZ12.png

YhmyGKh.jpg

VRJ7Sda.jpg

nSMA9t1.jpg

Rz7QlG6.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited May 2017
    Zeus is a very nice modern family home! :) Very nice modern exterior design of the home! The layout of the build looks very nice. Very nice pool at the front of the home. The water fountains look nice on the edge of it. The Fairy statue is pretty at entrance to the home. The roof covered car port nook looks nice. The outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice outdoors dining area, for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the table in the outdoors air. The candle is a nice touch on the table. Very nice yoga nook for sims to enjoy quietly doing yoga under the shade of the umbrella with the pretty flowers nearby. Very nice outdoors living sitting area on the upper balcony! Sims will enjoy resting on the armchairs and sofa in the sunshine, looking out at the views and having a drink from the bar. The patterned flooring is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The black, white, grey and pink colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice dining and bar room. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meals. The drinks shelves look great on the wall with the lit trees either sides of them! The grey kitchen wall texture looks nice, and the pink salmon coloured floor rugs used through the home add a very nice touch of colour to complement the black, white and grey. Very nice living room! The picture are a nice home touch on the side wall. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv. The yellow blossom on the table is pretty. Very nice design of the bathroom! The towels look great placed on the corner walls, and the triangular tub looks great in the corner nook. Very nice bedrooms! The master bedroom looks a nice light filled room for sims to enjoy waking up to sunshine coming in through the windows. They will have fun playing chess in their bedroom. The colour of the bed looks very nice, and the coloured circles floor print adds a very nice look to the room. The giraffe, bunny, unicorn and rabbit in the kids room are cute! The confetti patterned walls look nice. It is great that a wall divider separates off the bed and play areas. The kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse. The blue floor rug and circles floor print are nice touches.
    The home is a very nice place for a family to enjoy living in! :)
    It's always such a wonderful delight to read your beautiful words dear @rosemow and I am very grateful for all your support. Thank you very much for your endless kindness which brings so much joy and happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    I love your style! I often black accessories in my real life decorating (I painted my kitchen cabinets black). I think your use of black in your last couple of builds really adds a dramatic look!
    You do black and white better than anyone I know! Zeus is a fantastic new build. :smiley:
    Many thanks @withlovejulien for your kind and wonderful words, I love working with this colour in modern builds, I think it's really adaptable :)
    Your words are more than generous @StSciurus thank you very much, you've just made my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Zeus is such a Gorgeous modern home, Masajo! Love, love the colors and design for both the exterior and the interiors. The balcony and patio are so Beautiful! Love how you used the dance floor as a rug on the balcony. That's my favorite, of all the dance floors we have. :blush:<3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Zeus looks great! :D Nice clean modern design! Lovely interiors as usual! Will be adding it to my favourites if I haven't done so already. Have a lovely weekend Masajo and happy simming! <3
    A very big thank you @WrathofCath for your beautiful words and kindness, I never realised this dance mat existed until this build, it's most certainly a favourite :)
    @yanti68 you are always very kind, thank you so much for all your wonderful support, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Driftwood

Driftwood is a beach style starter home using basegame items only, built purely for fun :)

Download here
    More pics here

HrkQVvs.png

LKobDau.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Love the colors, @masajo ! Beautiful little starter home! :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Driftwood is a very pretty beach style starter! :) The name is nice to reflect the beach style. The flowers and rocks look nice in the outdoors areas. Very nice wraparound porch! It looks nice that the chairs have been placed in the stairs corner nooks. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors on the porch in the outdoors air. The plants are nice touches either sides of the front doors for sims to see when entering the home. The colour of the exterior walls looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The white, red, grey and black colour scheme looks very nice. The gingham wall paneling gives a very nice look and feel to the rooms. The red furnishings add a nice touch of colour to the room areas. It is great that the mounted fish that sims have caught have been placed proudly on the kitchen wall . Very nice corner nook for sims to enjoy eating meals. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv. The wall decor in the master bedroom looks very nice there and is beach coloured to suit the home.
    It is a very nice starter home ! :)
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your kind and wonderful words, glad you like the colour scheme, I tried not to be too patriotich :)
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for all your beautiful words and support, it's always such a great pleasure to see you here :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Lava Lounge

This is my entry for Quality Control Challenge 45, a lounge suitable to host a magical party with disco lights and dance floors under the stars, as well as DJ booth, band music area, karaoke, game tables and swimming pools. Built on the Stargazer Lounge site in San Myshuno :)

Download here
    More pics here

9EjCk1s.png

xiw3ohx.png

ZftSBtH.jpg

jnq1tMr.jpg

MyHLkKc.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights