Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mad-ly In Love (A Sims 4 Bachelor Challenge) Day 6 on 7/31

thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
Bachelor Challenge!
Mad-ly In Love

Day 1: Ladies and Gents
Day 2: Speed Dates
Day 3: Group Date
Day 4: 1st Rose Ceremony
Day 5: Solo Date
Day 6: Group Date #2
Day 7: 2nd Rose Ceremony
Day 8: Solo Date #2
Day 9: Group Date #3 (Excluding Person who wins Solo Date)
Day 10: 3rd Rose Ceremony
Day 11: Speed Dating #2
Day 12: Solo Date #3
Day 13: 4th Rose Ceremony
Day 14: Someone Special
Day 15: Group Date
Day 16: 5th Rose Ceremony
Day 17: Dream Date #1
Day 18: Dream Date #2
Day 19: Final Rose Ceremony

Post edited by thejennifer on

Comments

• princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited May 2017
    YOOOOOOO
    CAN I SEND PEGA BACK IN?? xD
    Lol no jk I'll make someone new for this cutie <3
    Meant to ask what are the requirements for cc?
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    edited May 2017
    YOOOOOOO
    CAN I SEND PEGA BACK IN?? xD
    Lol no jk I'll make someone new for this cutie <3
    What's the requirements?

Hahaha! I'm so excited to see who you make! <3

As for the requirements:

All I ask is no CC and not over the 'age' of 35. Feel free to do whatever you want, otherwise! I will not be telling Maddox's traits, so you'll slowly figure them out during the course of the competition. Since already he is in @princess2109's competition, I'll be altering his traits so you all have a fair chance.

Since he is in @princess2109's competition, I'll be altering his traits so you all have a fair chance.

Darn it! xD
    Since he is in @princess2109's competition, I'll be altering his traits so you all have a fair chance.

Darn it! xD

Lol! Sorry, gotta be fair. ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hmm...I had thought of making a girl, but with the twist, I may have to reconsider.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited May 2017
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hmm...I had thought of making a girl, but with the twist, I may have to reconsider.

Feel free to do whatever you want! Maddox will just be happy to have some eye candy that likes him. ;)

Also have been thinking for anyone who is up to the task... the thought of twins, or just siblings, of the opposite sex on the same show, competing for the same man? Dramaaaaa. :lol:
  • ImperialCircusImperialCircus Posts: 31 Member
    Feel free to do whatever you want! Maddox will just be happy to have some eye candy that likes him. ;)

Also have been thinking for anyone who is up to the task... the thought of twins, or just siblings, of the opposite sex on the same show, competing for the same man? Dramaaaaa. :lol:
    Oooh! I can't decide whether or not to make a girl or boy, so maybe I'll just do siblings! That'd be fun.

Oooh! I can't decide whether or not to make a girl or boy, so maybe I'll just do siblings! That'd be fun.

Sweet! I can't wait to see! :blush:
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I have someone for this. She is one of the spares in my current legacy. Turned out cuter than I expected. I already put her on the gallery earlier today. Will post her here in a bit.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I have someone for this. She is one of the spares in my current legacy. Turned out cuter than I expected. I already put her on the gallery earlier today. Will post her here in a bit.

Awesome! Thanks :)
    Aww, i had a cool sibling idea but i see that's been taken ;--;
    edited May 2017
    Aww, i had a cool sibling idea but i see that's been taken ;--;

Still go for it! (If you want of course.) I wouldn't object two pairs of siblings. After all, as I said, if there is more than 7 contestants submitted, I will have to go through and pick. Perhaps even both of you will be chosen. Do whatever you like!
  • ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member

Like this commercial!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWBQP-bxfX0
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
    Arrowleaf wrote: »

Like this commercial!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWBQP-bxfX0

Lol! We think so much alike, that's literally the commercial I had in mind when I was typing that out! :joy:
    I edited my first post, so you can check there to see what packs I have. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
    05-04-17_12-44-49c2a0pm.png?w=1200&h=&crop=1&ssl=1
    Your gallery ID: skcaga6
    Contestant's name: Christin Adams
    Their traits: Romantic, childish, loves outdoors
    Their age: 21
    Their backstory: Christin is the youngest of three children, and the only girl. Her brother, Charles, was chosen by their parents as the heir to the Adams family fortune, blah blah blah. She stopped listening when they were explaining to her why she was being forced to move out of the house and into her brother Cooper's house. She just remembered something about making room in the house for the next generation. That's fine though. She didn't want to be heir anyway. Too much pressure and not much fun. It was Cooper who talked her into signing up for this challenge. She was against it at first. She is still young and wants to have fun. After giving it a bit of thought, she realized that falling in love can also be fun.

She is on the gallery now. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited May 2017
    @Skcaga6 She's lovely! I'm excited you've entered her. I'll save her to my gallery tomorrow.
    That's her nephew in the mirror. They were born on the same day. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Thanks for mentioning my challenge <3

Are we allowed to submit more than one sim? :) Mine (one or more, depending on your answer) will come soon ;) I actually started creating one yesterday but didn't know how I should use this sim. That sim is not ready yet but I already love the sim (don't want to tell you if it's a man or woman :p )
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Thanks for mentioning my challenge <3

Are we allowed to submit more than one sim? :) Mine (one or more, depending on your answer) will come soon ;) I actually started creating one yesterday but didn't know how I should use this sim. That sim is not ready yet but I already love the sim (don't want to tell you if it's a man or woman :p )

Of course! I don't think I would've done this if I never read your challenge. :)

Yes you are! I'm excited to see your sim(s). <3
    edited May 2017
    As you asked for, here are siblings:

Your gallery ID: snuffi14

The man:

Contestant's name: Stefan Clemens
    Their traits: Foodie, Self Assured, Outgoing
    Their age: 30
    Their backstory:
    Stefan had the perfect life as a little boy. he was the only child of his parents and enjoyed their complete attention. But at the age of ten his parents divorced. And soon he found out why. His father had an affair. And Stefan now had a little sister. His mother disappeared over night and no one knew where she was. Until now. So Stefan grew up with his father.

He didn't know why but on day his half sister Skye moved in with them as well. But without her mother. Stefan didn't like her. It has always been him and his parents only. Now he had to share his father's attention with that little brat. At the age of 15 he then realized that his little sister was the reason why his parents divorced. And that's when he hated her.

The relationship to his half sister only turned better as their father died. His siter was only 15 years old and Stefan knew that he was the only one she had left. After she had moved in with him he soon found out that they had a lot in comon and that he liked her. He put all his hatred aside and gave her a second chance. And until then the two of them are best friends.

Despite of having a teenager at home, Stefan managed to climb the ladder of the business career. He loved his job. One day he wanted to be the CEO of his own company. His charisma skills and his outgoing character will help him a lot to achieve this goal. Still, he managed to get as much freetime as he needed. There he enjoyed to hang out with his friends, as a foodie he loved to dine out and as a young man he loved the night life. But at the same time he also liked to be outside hiking and enjoying nature.

Stefan was 25 as his little sister moved in with him. He didn't know how to tell her that he was gay. So for the first 2 years he stopped dating completely. After his sister asked him why he never brought home any men he knew that his little secret was no secret for his sister. And he started dating again.

Since then 3 years have passed but Stefan couldn't find his Mr. Right. As he saw the ad for a bi-sexual bachelor his couriosity grew. Once he watched a movie with his sister as this ad showed up again. "You should apply, Stefan" she said. "Maybe you should, too" he answered.

The woman:

Contestant's name: Skye Baker
    Their traits: Family Oriented, Music Lover, Bro
    Their age: 20
    Their backstory:
    Skye's life has been a mess until she could remember. Her mother raised her all by herself because for some reason she hated her father. Skye's mother never told her the reason why because she was too young to understand it. As her days were counted, wrote a letter her daughter should receive on her 18th birhtday.

Someone Skye has never seen before brought her to a stranger when she was 4. It turned out the stranger was her father and she would be living with him and his son from now on. Her mother passed away the day before. For some reason her brother didn't like her. But she didn't mind because her father spend a lot of time with her.

As Skye was 15 years old, her father passed away as well. Her brother who still couldn't stand her had already moved out. Knowing that he didn't like her, Skye tried to find him. He was the only one she had left and she was too young to live on her own. At his front door he wasn't happy to see her but he quickly calmed down and let her inside.

After this day the two needed some time to get used to living together again. Skye tried to be as nice as possible despite being in the middle of her puberty. And after a time she started liking her older brother. And now, 5 years later he was the most important person in her life. Thanks to his well paid job, Skye could go to college where she is currently working on her graduation. Her main subject is music and she hopes to be a famous song writer one day.

One day she was watching a movie with her brother as an ad for the bachelor show turned on. In this episode they were looking for both: men and women. So Skye joked that her brother should apply. And he joked back that she should, too. So - without him knowing about it - Skye applied both of them for the show.

Both can be found in my gallery. Their household is called "Brother & Sister". On the pictures they have default eyes but I uploaded them without anything that could count as CC :)
    skye-and-stefan.jpeg

stefan.jpeg

skye.jpeg

Edit: Sorry, their pictures are three different sizes :D It's because I used different backgrounds and the backgrounds' sized stayed for the edited pictures.
    Uh oh, looks like Stefan and my boy I'm working on have the same hair xD
    Uh oh, looks like Stefan and my boy I'm working on have the same hair xD

These are my favorite hair for men :D Almost every guy I create has them :D
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I decided to do siblings too. :) So that you can at least choose which one you want, if any.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @Sonschi oh my gosh! I love them! :smiley: I'm so excited you entered them.

@princess2109 If you want, I could add one of the CC hairs I have once he's in game? I'll send you pictures before I finalize it, of course. :)

@icmnfrsh awesome! After all, different siblings act differently too. Skye and Stefan seem like they'll support each other more, so depending on your siblings backstories, they might not be as friendly? It's up to you completely of course! I'm just saying they won't both act the same. :)