Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Report Broken Sims 3 Store ads

2...Next

Comments

• persimonpersimon Posts: 4 New Member
    The large Bounty paper towel ads aren't working for me (the smaller ones from last week did) - basically, they play, but the thank you screen never shows up.
    Pretty much all of the ads that I've been seeing for the past 4-5 days haven't worked - am hoping that will improve as new ones cycle in.
  • persimonpersimon Posts: 4 New Member
    (forgot to mention the protein power ones; they seem to be using the same viewer as the Bounty paper towel ones - anyone know how to get these to work? thanks!)
  • Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    Line Scores, Brawny, Diamonds, Diurex and unavailable surveys are all I've seen lately. All duds. They play but never tick over to Thanks for watching! I've never gotten any one of those to work. I've let them play through to the end and let them sit & sit there but they never close out. If I click on any portion of the ad it links me to their product page but doesn't help at all with getting the ad to progress/pay out. I've only seen about 10 paying ads in 2 days now, mostly for Brand Advantage and some rare Geico ones. No doubt there'll be some new ad campaigns coming but until then - :s ugh, good luck to us all.
  • Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    persimon wrote: »
    (forgot to mention the protein power ones; they seem to be using the same viewer as the Bounty paper towel ones - anyone know how to get these to work? thanks!)

I just got a decent amount paying ads! I couldn't sign into the store this morning and I received an Oops-We're on it! message. I just tried again about an hour ago and, although I'm still getting duds, I'm also getting some working ads. Maybe they had some server maintenance going on? So give it another try and I hope it works for you too!
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Wish the ads would work
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • marissauromarissauro Posts: 43 Member
    I think we should try contecting tech support. Ads are gone for me has been so long.. And they worked just fine untill november of last year. I hope they fix it, cause sims 3 is still so played and loved!
  • Stormcat3Stormcat3 Posts: 57 New Member
    Lately it seems like all of my ads are refusing to pay out for me for watching them. They reach the end of the video and never go to the "thanks for watching" screen.