Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need a new " World" to play with. Suggestions Please!!!

I apologise if this has already been posted. But I have the worlds that came with the games, also Riverview. But I'm looking to expand and use other worlds.
I want to know what one you use and what creators you trust. I'm so paranoid about downloading something iffy. So please help a bored simmer out and suggest who you trust and what worlds you enjoy playing!

Don't be afraid to post pictures either!

Thank You :)

Comments

• GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    I know Nilxis' worlds are very beautiful and well-made, you could take a look at those.
    You could also look here.
  • Achoo89Achoo89 Posts: 608 Member
    Thank You for the quick response @GITTE2001 I'm going to take a look now!
  • ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    I've used several of the worlds from MySimRealty for years, never had a problem with those.
    RFlong is a tried and trusted world builder, in particular I love her Legacy Island worlds and Bellatrix a much bigger space style world than Lunar Lakes.
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited April 2017
    If you want an old West world -- it's a great place to have horses -- I like this one: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8154910

I haven't found any bad content in it although some of the residences are part of other buildings like the jail and so forth, and many are too small for my personal taste. I put most of my Sims in other homes on larger lots, so I have room for stables.

ETA: My avatar picture was taken in this world, and I've had other people ask me if my pet pix there are real horses!
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I'm playing in Bellatrix now. I really love that world. I've also had good experiences with Meadow Glen v2 from mysimrealty.
  • kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    My sims that live in Isla Paradiso are about to move to Mayfield Springs. Looks live a very nice world. My favourite so far is Los Aniegos.
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    kiara07 wrote: »
    My sims that live in Isla Paradiso are about to move to Mayfield Springs. Looks live a very nice world. My favourite so far is Los Aniegos.

I love mayfield springs ! Currently playing a game there myself
    Happy Simming!♥
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I found an empty version of AnneArbor on Simsrealty which I love and I've also got SUNSET VALLEY2 which is another great legacy town and it's been loading well for ages now.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :)

What are you looking for- Beach? City? Smaller/Medium/Large as all get out? Maybe Farming, horses, Modern, futuristic? ;)

The fun is in the finding and the Playing. I hope you have lots of Fun Finding your world. :mrgreen:
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I would also advise checking out Glenvale County for a legacy world since it's big enough to be able to build a town up slowly and to have the save last a lont time with the town growing slowly over time.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    Thank you all for your responses! Apologies in the delay getting back, silly work!

@Rflong7 I'm currently perusing your worlds! Thank you very much, I definitely don't have a preferred world!. I just want to experience a new one!
    @kiara07 & @MemoriiValentine where is the Mayfield world you so speak of!??
    @TreyNutz , @Stdlr9 & @Scrapdash thank you very much for the suggestions!

I let you all know what world(s) I go for :)
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Try as many as you can- make lots of families in many worlds and just have fun! There are so many talented world builders out there... It's like an ice cream shop display. :hmmmm: :cookie:
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Achoo89 wrote: »
    Thank you all for your responses! Apologies in the delay getting back, silly work!

@Rflong7 I'm currently perusing your worlds! Thank you very much, I definitely don't have a preferred world!. I just want to experience a new one!
    @kiara07 & @MemoriiValentine where is the Mayfield world you so speak of!??
    @TreyNutz , @Stdlr9 & @Scrapdash thank you very much for the suggestions!

I let you all know what world(s) I go for :)
    You can find it here
    http://thesimscatalog.com/product/mayfield-springs/
    Happy Simming!♥
  • kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    @MemoriiValentine And it's pretty cool that the world it's populated. My sims live in a house next to a river or something. Comes with a deck for their boat :smiley:
    I found MayField I am obsessed! It's huge!!! Love the houses! I didn't get to play it for very long last night so this evening I'm going to be incredibly antisocial!
    Also @TadOlson thank you for your comments ( I missed you in the last one!!!)
    Thank you all :)